Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interview after the game 13:18 - Feb 24 with 1759 viewselectricblue

After match interview.....
Cant hear most of it u less you pur earphones on....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Interview after the game on 13:53 - Feb 24 with 1676 viewsdingdangblue

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Interview after the game on 15:12 - Feb 24 with 1545 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The Maestro sounds like a broken man here.......he must be, because he thanks the fans for their support summat he would never ever do unless he's had a memo from Dave who sang a similar tune on Friday.

That said,he can hardly make any positive comment after witnessing that shower......so the Ref gets a swipe too.

Thank god for the seagulls eh.
Interview after the game on 17:56 - Feb 24 with 1403 viewsCanadaDale

Sounds pretty much resigned to being relegated this season and doesn’t sound too optimistic about the quality of players in the squad. Sounded to me like he doesn’t think the players are anywhere near good enough to stay up in this league.
Interview after the game on 18:01 - Feb 24 with 1391 viewsnordenblue

Interview after the game on 17:56 - Feb 24 by CanadaDale

Sounds pretty much resigned to being relegated this season and doesn’t sound too optimistic about the quality of players in the squad. Sounded to me like he doesn’t think the players are anywhere near good enough to stay up in this league.

Who will he blame for recruiting these said players who arent good enough, ive a slight feeling the players are perfectly capable but have got far too used to/bored of hearing his bullshit every week in training,something a new gaffer could quickly rectify
Interview after the game on 18:23 - Feb 24 with 1315 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Interview after the game on 18:01 - Feb 24 by nordenblue

Who will he blame for recruiting these said players who arent good enough, ive a slight feeling the players are perfectly capable but have got far too used to/bored of hearing his bullshit every week in training,something a new gaffer could quickly rectify

When I looked at our starters yesterday, I thought we were n't half bad......what has gone wrong, no-one is performing anywhere near where they should be........he can't pick them up it seems?
Interview after the game on 18:31 - Feb 24 with 1290 viewsdalenumber2

Interview after the game on 18:23 - Feb 24 by Yorkshire_Dale

When I looked at our starters yesterday, I thought we were n't half bad......what has gone wrong, no-one is performing anywhere near where they should be........he can't pick them up it seems?

Maybe the players aren't playing for him? Hard to believe as I thought they looked like they wanted to win when we played Wimbledon. So maybe they just aren't good enough.
Interview after the game on 11:44 - Feb 25 with 867 viewsParkinsGimp

Interview after the game on 18:31 - Feb 24 by dalenumber2

Maybe the players aren't playing for him? Hard to believe as I thought they looked like they wanted to win when we played Wimbledon. So maybe they just aren't good enough.

Yep they are just not good enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024