Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hendo 11:15 - Mar 4 with 6492 viewsdingdangblue

Cant see him being here next season.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hendo on 11:19 - Mar 4 with 3898 viewsDareToCalvin

I was thinking the same but now with the arrival of a baby and obviously his other work commitments and being based in the North West, as well as being the highest paid player at the club, I still think he'd be daft to go anywhere else. As well as the opportunity to be our record goalscorer.
Hendo on 11:24 - Mar 4 with 3840 viewsBrierls

Player manager.

It worked well with Simmo...
Hendo on 11:28 - Mar 4 with 3794 viewspioneer

Hendo on 11:24 - Mar 4 by Brierls

Player manager.

It worked well with Simmo...

He's already got two jobs ( three if you count fatherhood), giving him another would be inviting trouble, particularly since the new one (managing) would be the most time consuming of the lot.
Hendo on 11:30 - Mar 4 with 3781 viewsBrierls

Hendo on 11:28 - Mar 4 by pioneer

He's already got two jobs ( three if you count fatherhood), giving him another would be inviting trouble, particularly since the new one (managing) would be the most time consuming of the lot.

I can't work out if I've whooshed you, or you're whooshing me.

For clarity...it wasn't a serious suggestion.
Hendo on 20:59 - Mar 4 with 3110 viewsShakerbhoy

Long rumoured to be coming to Bury....we'll be able to offer him League 1 football next season,we're keeping that spot warm for you ready for when we exchange places
Hendo on 21:18 - Mar 4 with 3010 viewskel

Hendo on 20:59 - Mar 4 by Shakerbhoy

Long rumoured to be coming to Bury....we'll be able to offer him League 1 football next season,we're keeping that spot warm for you ready for when we exchange places

Have you got any other ‘bants’ other than the “you’re keeping our place warm”? That’s about the fifth time you’ve used it recently you illiterate halfwit.
Hendo on 11:30 - Mar 5 with 2602 viewsmingthemerciless

I could see him moving on if he was younger. How many seasons has he got left now ? One or two at the most, maybe only one. How many clubs are going jump in given that fact ?
Hendo on 11:36 - Mar 5 with 2558 viewsSandyDrum

Hendo on 11:30 - Mar 5 by mingthemerciless

I could see him moving on if he was younger. How many seasons has he got left now ? One or two at the most, maybe only one. How many clubs are going jump in given that fact ?

He's as fit as a fiddle, can see him playing probably until he's like 38/39.

Which is realistically 3-4 more seasons / 5 if he still fancies it.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Login to get fewer ads

Hendo on 11:50 - Mar 5 with 2498 viewsdingdangblue

In the radio Manchester programme last night Flitcroft mentions Hendo is only here because of Hill. Certainly if Hill gets another lge1,lge2 job fairly local I think he'd certainly be coming back for him.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hendo on 12:01 - Mar 5 with 2437 views1907

Hendo is Ronaldo-esque in his desire to succeed on a personal level.

I don’t think he will leave before breaking the record.
Hendo on 12:06 - Mar 5 with 2409 viewsboromat

Hendo on 12:01 - Mar 5 by 1907

Hendo is Ronaldo-esque in his desire to succeed on a personal level.

I don’t think he will leave before breaking the record.

I agree but it still depends on who comes in. All I can think of is Jones when Coleman came in. No one ever thought Jones would leave Dale at that point.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Hendo on 12:16 - Mar 5 with 2355 viewsAncoats_Blue

Hendo on 11:50 - Mar 5 by dingdangblue

In the radio Manchester programme last night Flitcroft mentions Hendo is only here because of Hill. Certainly if Hill gets another lge1,lge2 job fairly local I think he'd certainly be coming back for him.

All of the players are here because of Hill tbf
Hendo on 12:32 - Mar 5 with 2284 viewsdalenumber2

Hendo on 20:59 - Mar 4 by Shakerbhoy

Exchange places, you mean Bury being near bottom of league 1 and us pushing for promotion in league 2? Right at this moment, I'd take that.
Be careful what you wish for.
Hendo on 12:32 - Mar 5 with 2281 viewsnordenblue

Hendo on 11:50 - Mar 5 by dingdangblue

That's the biggest bollox ever when folk roll that line out, he's here like all the others because we pay him what he considers a decent wage and it suits him locality wise,he's played for managers before Hilly and I'm sure he'll play for different ones after him too.
Hendo on 13:20 - Mar 5 with 2169 viewsJames1980

With a decent supply, could certainly see him doing well in a mid to lower table championship club.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Hendo on 13:23 - Mar 5 with 2148 viewsrochdaleriddler

Hendo on 13:20 - Mar 5 by James1980

With a decent supply, could certainly see him doing well in a mid to lower table championship club.

Not consistent enough

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hendo on 13:24 - Mar 5 with 2142 viewsMoonyDale

Hendo on 12:32 - Mar 5 by nordenblue

That's the biggest bollox ever when folk roll that line out, he's here like all the others because we pay him what he considers a decent wage and it suits him locality wise,he's played for managers before Hilly and I'm sure he'll play for different ones after him too.

Certain players do indeed follow former managers to a new team, it's just a pity that certain fans don't do the same as it may save us from reading their sychophantic shite they post on here......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hendo on 13:27 - Mar 5 with 2118 views1907

Hendo on 13:20 - Mar 5 by James1980

Not a chance. Scott Hogan can barely get a game at the minute.
Hendo on 13:32 - Mar 5 with 2089 viewsJames1980

Hendo on 13:23 - Mar 5 by rochdaleriddler

Not consistent enough

but would that increase with Championship quality players providing championship quality assists.

And in response to another post referring to 'sycophants' Surely now is the time for fans to stick together are snidey remarks like that really necessary?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Hendo on 13:38 - Mar 5 with 2061 viewsrochdaleriddler

Hendo on 13:32 - Mar 5 by James1980

but would that increase with Championship quality players providing championship quality assists.

And in response to another post referring to 'sycophants' Surely now is the time for fans to stick together are snidey remarks like that really necessary?

Disagree there my fellow brightoner,(about hendo)Dale fans like to moan, I can see the comments now should we lose again Saturday !

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hendo on 13:41 - Mar 5 with 2045 viewsMoonyDale

Hendo on 13:32 - Mar 5 by James1980

Nothing snidey about it James, and nothing I wouldn't say to someone's face. You'd think a close family member had passed reading some of the crap on here......When it comes to Hill the fan base will never come together, some adore him others don't, it's done, it needed doing so we move on. Well some of us move on, the rest can wallow in their despair.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hendo on 13:45 - Mar 5 with 2025 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hendo on 12:16 - Mar 5 by Ancoats_Blue

All of the players are here because of Hill tbf

......indeed, you could argue that the players he brought in have let him down, royally.

I think there MUST be a wholesale clear out in May. What's the betting they all start looking proper sharp from now on?
Hendo on 14:14 - Mar 5 with 1945 viewskiwidale

Hendo on 13:41 - Mar 5 by MoonyDale

Nothing snidey about it James, and nothing I wouldn't say to someone's face. You'd think a close family member had passed reading some of the crap on here......When it comes to Hill the fan base will never come together, some adore him others don't, it's done, it needed doing so we move on. Well some of us move on, the rest can wallow in their despair.....

Good point made about some wallowing in despair with some of the shite on here since the news came out. I get the impression some, not all, Hill supporters would take delight if the new man fails so they can come on here and crow told you so.

This is not the time for bickering.

Hendo on 14:22 - Mar 5 with 1916 viewsnordenblue

Hendo on 13:24 - Mar 5 by MoonyDale

Certain players do indeed follow former managers to a new team, it's just a pity that certain fans don't do the same as it may save us from reading their sychophantic shite they post on here......

They will do but id doubt he only plays for Rochdale due to Keith Hill,he plays because we pay him a fantastic amount of money and it suits where he wants to be at this time of his life too.

Not aimed at you Moony, but I'm sure if Hilly asked him to sign a new contract elsewhere for half his current salary he wouldn't agree to play "only for the manager" then.
Hendo on 14:26 - Mar 5 with 1887 viewsrochdaleriddler

Hendo on 14:14 - Mar 5 by kiwidale

Good point made about some wallowing in despair with some of the shite on here since the news came out. I get the impression some, not all, Hill supporters would take delight if the new man fails so they can come on here and crow told you so.

Definately , and it will be those who called for him to go in the firing line.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024