Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glen Murray - 100th league goal for Brighton 14:28 - Mar 9 with 621 viewsNigeriamark

Was only named as sub but then a player got injured in the warm up. After 15 minutes became only the second Brighton player ever to reach 100 league goals

Although he was good for us I didn’t think he would ever play in the PL or have the career he has. Well done Glen a great achievement

BTW the only other player, almost 100 years ago, also scored over 20,000 first class runs for Sussex so probably shades the GOAT for Brighton
Glen Murray - 100th league goal for Brighton on 14:33 - Mar 9 with 600 viewsboromat

Always looked a class above when he played for us I thought. Just didn't quite leave the same impression on us fans as Lambert and Holt did.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Glen Murray - 100th league goal for Brighton on 14:38 - Mar 9 with 580 viewsD_Alien

I recall him going through a run of games with us when the ball just wouldn't stick with him, and he couldn't hit the back of the net

Worth remembering that most goalscorers have those types of spells, especially early in their career, but what matters is having the guts and determination to see it through. He's a tryer, and with experience has come the ability to impact games. It's like a sixth sense

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024