Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darren Moore Sacked 19:34 - Mar 9 with 8692 viewsNinco

Possible club for KH?
Darren Moore Sacked on 19:35 - Mar 9 with 6443 viewsKenBoon

No.
Disgusting decision though.
Darren Moore Sacked on 19:40 - Mar 9 with 6403 viewsrochdaleriddler

NO, why would they want him. Harsh sacking

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Darren Moore Sacked on 19:55 - Mar 9 with 6301 viewsD_Alien

Darren Moore Sacked on 19:35 - Mar 9 by KenBoon

No.
Disgusting decision though.

Not in the least bit disgusting. Why the moral tone? It's purely down to valid footballing reasons

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Darren Moore Sacked on 19:55 - Mar 9 with 6302 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Darren Moore Sacked on 19:40 - Mar 9 by rochdaleriddler

NO, why would they want him. Harsh sacking

Ridiculous sacking, I was thinking earlier that Keith will end up with fook off chalkies lot. They are all but doomed and fans not happy at all.

Keith will have lots of free hits before the end of the season

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Darren Moore Sacked on 19:58 - Mar 9 with 6271 viewssweetcorn

WBA will have a fairly high profile manager lined up i’d imagined. I don’t think they ever wanted moore in the first place. He forced their hand.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Darren Moore Sacked on 20:30 - Mar 9 with 6097 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Darren Moore Sacked on 19:58 - Mar 9 by sweetcorn

WBA will have a fairly high profile manager lined up i’d imagined. I don’t think they ever wanted moore in the first place. He forced their hand.

I would say a certain ex Leicester manager will be there very soon

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Darren Moore Sacked on 20:36 - Mar 9 with 6070 viewsJimmyRustler

4th in the League. What do they expect? If you sacked a nanager everytime they go through a dodgy spell no-one would be in a job
Darren Moore Sacked on 20:48 - Mar 9 with 5999 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Does anyone seriously expect WBA to go for KH?

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Login to get fewer ads

Darren Moore Sacked on 21:06 - Mar 9 with 5933 viewsD_Alien

Darren Moore Sacked on 20:36 - Mar 9 by JimmyRustler

4th in the League. What do they expect? If you sacked a nanager everytime they go through a dodgy spell no-one would be in a job

I think it's more to do with a realisation that Moore isn't going to get the best out of their resources. West Brom are a yo yo club, but it's how they perform as much as the results that's led to this decision

Darren Moore Sacked on 21:26 - Mar 9 with 5862 viewsscarrow

Darren Moore Sacked on 21:06 - Mar 9 by D_Alien

I think it's more to do with a realisation that Moore isn't going to get the best out of their resources. West Brom are a yo yo club, but it's how they perform as much as the results that's led to this decision

Must have been 20 callers, testers to 606 tonight about this. Not one in support of the sacking.

Poll: Final position

Darren Moore Sacked on 21:33 - Mar 9 with 5833 viewsD_Alien

Darren Moore Sacked on 21:26 - Mar 9 by scarrow

Must have been 20 callers, testers to 606 tonight about this. Not one in support of the sacking.

Fair enough. Moore comes across as a good guy, and i can understand why he might've been popular at the club. But as with our own manager being given the boot, opinion will be divided and perhaps those 20 who could be bothered to call were more exercised in his favour than the 20-odd thousand others who weren't given air time

Darren Moore Sacked on 22:32 - Mar 9 with 5662 viewsDiddyDave

That idiot at Middlesbrough will be next methinks.
Darren Moore Sacked on 22:40 - Mar 9 with 5622 viewsmacro

Darren Moore Sacked on 21:33 - Mar 9 by D_Alien

Fair enough. Moore comes across as a good guy, and i can understand why he might've been popular at the club. But as with our own manager being given the boot, opinion will be divided and perhaps those 20 who could be bothered to call were more exercised in his favour than the 20-odd thousand others who weren't given air time

Mate of mine is a big Baggies fan and was at the game today, he reckons there hasn’t been a single anti-Moore voice at todays game or any recently. He’s amazed at the decision
Darren Moore Sacked on 22:45 - Mar 9 with 5610 viewsSandyman

Darren Moore Sacked on 19:55 - Mar 9 by Thacks_Rabbits

Ridiculous sacking, I was thinking earlier that Keith will end up with fook off chalkies lot. They are all but doomed and fans not happy at all.

Keith will have lots of free hits before the end of the season

He won't go there. They can't even spell his name (remember the banner?)
Darren Moore Sacked on 23:12 - Mar 9 with 5524 viewsJimmyRustler

Darren Moore Sacked on 21:06 - Mar 9 by D_Alien

They've been extremely impressive when I've watched them this season. The loss of Harvey Barnes hasn't helped but I honesty don't know what the club are expecting
Darren Moore Sacked on 23:29 - Mar 9 with 5485 viewsKenBoon

Darren Moore Sacked on 23:38 - Mar 9 with 5446 viewsJames1980

Shocking decision. On the subject of KH what are the chances of him being a number 2? (not a euphemism), or would his pride not allow that?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Darren Moore Sacked on 23:40 - Mar 9 with 5439 viewsoff2div1

Keith would love Dwight Gayle at left back.
Darren Moore Sacked on 04:26 - Mar 10 with 5254 viewsflyerdale

Op. Are you on very strong drugs? WBA wouldn't give a second glance to Hill. He's not exactly high profile (except in his own ego) plus I wouldnt expect baggies fans to put up with his constant berating of the clubs supporters the last 6 or so years.
Darren Moore Sacked on 09:27 - Mar 10 with 5030 viewsBigKindo

Moore appeared to be the one who, in the close season, wouldn't allow Craig Dawson (despite WBA allegedly being offered £ 15 million by Burnley and West Ham) and Jay Rodriguez to move on to other clubs. If the Baggies don't get promotion will Dawson move on at the end of this season? It might be in his contract?
Darren Moore Sacked on 09:34 - Mar 10 with 5022 viewsoff2div1

Darren Moore Sacked on 09:27 - Mar 10 by BigKindo

Moore appeared to be the one who, in the close season, wouldn't allow Craig Dawson (despite WBA allegedly being offered £ 15 million by Burnley and West Ham) and Jay Rodriguez to move on to other clubs. If the Baggies don't get promotion will Dawson move on at the end of this season? It might be in his contract?

Dawson didn't look like a £15 million player against Leeds.
Darren Moore Sacked on 09:44 - Mar 10 with 5007 viewselectricblue

Darren Moore Sacked on 20:48 - Mar 9 by foreverhopefulDale

Does anyone seriously expect WBA to go for KH?

Even KH wouldnt expect to get anywhere near WBA....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Darren Moore Sacked on 10:45 - Mar 10 with 4930 viewssoulboy

Darren Moore Sacked on 19:55 - Mar 9 by D_Alien

Not in the least bit disgusting. Why the moral tone? It's purely down to valid footballing reasons

I suggest you look at the championship table, WBA 4th on 61 points, a goal difference of +20 and only Norwich having scored more goals. No wonder the Baggies fans arent happy with this ridiculous decision.
Darren Moore Sacked on 10:54 - Mar 10 with 4892 viewsD_Alien

Darren Moore Sacked on 10:45 - Mar 10 by soulboy

I suggest you look at the championship table, WBA 4th on 61 points, a goal difference of +20 and only Norwich having scored more goals. No wonder the Baggies fans arent happy with this ridiculous decision.

I suggest you look at your breakfast table instead of bothering to post something i'm fully conversant with. There's a bigger picture which i've alluded to, regarding Moore's experience and ability to take them back to premier league levels of performance. Doing it - rather inconsistently - in the championship while being off the pace of the top two doesn't really cut it

Darren Moore Sacked on 11:01 - Mar 10 with 4861 viewsrichfoad32

As a former Bradford player, he may have been in the running for their job if they hadn't appointed Bowyer. The latter is only contracted until the summer,be interesting to see what happens then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024