Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kgosi Nthle 09:58 - Mar 10 with 3419 viewsSandyDrum

Special mention to this lad yesterday, thought he had an excellent game.

Showed great vision with the volley to set up the corner, keeper might as well not have bothered saving it!

Lovely finish from the resulting corner.

Took the shot that led to big Jim's goal.

And that last second clearance onto the crossbar saved the game, well done lad

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Kgosi Nthle on 10:06 - Mar 10 with 3387 viewsBainesy15

Always think we look better with him in the team
Kgosi Nthle on 10:09 - Mar 10 with 3369 viewsfrenzied

HIs bit at the end reminded me of Matty Dones attempt to clear the ball in a similar situation against Portsmouth last season!!

Heart in mouth time.
Kgosi Nthle on 10:13 - Mar 10 with 3337 viewsJimmyRustler

He a bit frantic at times and due to that, he's either very good or very poor. Yesterday was certainly the former....well done that man
Kgosi Nthle on 10:27 - Mar 10 with 3261 viewsboromat

Yep incredible yesterday. Really willing him to play well again next game my terrible memory has him always playing a blinder and then having a stinker next game.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Kgosi Nthle on 10:45 - Mar 10 with 3189 viewsD_Alien

He's rarely, if ever, had a run of games to help him settle into a role. Perhaps under BBM he'll be managed with more finesse

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Kgosi Nthle on 11:31 - Mar 10 with 3070 viewsaleanddale

Kgosi did indeed have a great game and the MOM was a deserved one.

Well done that man and more of the same Tuesday night please!.
Kgosi Nthle on 12:15 - Mar 10 with 2977 views49thseason

He is more of a left back than any of the others we have tried this season with the possible exception of Hart. Playing Bunny in front of him gave a bit more defensive cover when needed and allowed him to roam further up the pitch. Its a shame Inman is so easy to play against , if he were more of a nuisance, he would prevent many of the opposition attacks down our left even starting.
Kgosi Nthle on 12:20 - Mar 10 with 2959 viewsdingdangblue

Definitely his best game for us, no coincidence he had Bunney with him on that side - they worked well together. Hopefully its a sign of a stronger left side going into these last 10 games.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Kgosi Nthle on 13:04 - Mar 10 with 2867 viewsjudd

Delighted with his performance. He has got a hell of a spring on him.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Kgosi Nthle on 14:49 - Mar 10 with 2741 viewsDale23years

Kgosi Nthle on 12:20 - Mar 10 by dingdangblue

Definitely his best game for us, no coincidence he had Bunney with him on that side - they worked well together. Hopefully its a sign of a stronger left side going into these last 10 games.

Reminded me of the Bunney Thompson combination few season back. Sure we went on to win 10 home games on the bounce ( or unbeaten in 10 home games)with that combination.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Kgosi Nthle on 14:58 - Mar 10 with 2718 viewsdingdangblue

Kgosi Nthle on 14:49 - Mar 10 by Dale23years

Reminded me of the Bunney Thompson combination few season back. Sure we went on to win 10 home games on the bounce ( or unbeaten in 10 home games)with that combination.

I really thought Bunney was superb yesterday - showed aggression at times which he's been accused of not having in the past. Played the ball of the season in the 2nd half over the top for Hendo to run onto. Also the freekick to set up the 2nd goal.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Kgosi Nthle on 15:16 - Mar 10 with 2679 viewsD_Alien

Kgosi Nthle on 14:58 - Mar 10 by dingdangblue

I really thought Bunney was superb yesterday - showed aggression at times which he's been accused of not having in the past. Played the ball of the season in the 2nd half over the top for Hendo to run onto. Also the freekick to set up the 2nd goal.

That freekick looked like it'd been planned on the training ground, in which case full marks to the coaching team. Can't remember the last time we did something different at a free kick - several seasons at least
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 15:18]

Kgosi Nthle on 15:20 - Mar 10 with 2662 viewsDale23years

Kgosi Nthle on 15:16 - Mar 10 by D_Alien

That freekick looked like it'd been planned on the training ground, in which case full marks to the coaching team. Can't remember the last time we did something different at a free kick - several seasons at least

We also looked like we had plan on how to defend corners and everyone knew their roles. Dont get me wrong it wasn't perfect but massive improvement on what we seen in last few seasons.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 15:29]

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Kgosi Nthle on 19:10 - Mar 10 with 2371 viewsnordenblue

Kgosi Nthle on 13:04 - Mar 10 by judd

Delighted with his performance. He has got a hell of a spring on him.

Enough to bottle and sell?
Kgosi Nthle on 19:19 - Mar 10 with 2349 viewsD_Alien

Kgosi Nthle on 19:10 - Mar 10 by nordenblue

Ntlhe Water (Unclear Water)?

Kgosi Nthle on 19:50 - Mar 10 with 2268 viewsdingdangblue

Kgosi Nthle on 15:20 - Mar 10 by Dale23years

We also looked like we had plan on how to defend corners and everyone knew their roles. Dont get me wrong it wasn't perfect but massive improvement on what we seen in last few seasons.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 15:29]

Im not so sure about that, we got lucky more than a few times - Shrewsbury seemed to be concentrating on hitting it very long to the back post and their player won the header every time - sometimes unmarked. Hope our luck continues in the remaining 10 games.

Kgosi Nthle on 20:37 - Mar 10 with 2177 viewsrich_dale

Kgosi Nthle on 15:16 - Mar 10 by D_Alien

Both goals came from low crosses from set pieces, definitely looked like a plan. Kgosi was indeed immense, he looked desperate to win.
Kgosi Nthle on 20:56 - Mar 10 with 2146 viewsDaleiLama

Be great if he got regular playing time and developed like NML as a result. Not expecting it, but we can all dream? Very impressive yesterday. Boundless energy, but the whole team had more energy, focus, determination and purpose about them. I hoped they might take on the character the manager showed in his interview. For at least one game we did. Thank-you FGs. Been a while since I cam away from Spotland smiling.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Kgosi Nthle on 21:18 - Mar 10 with 2077 viewsjudd

Kgosi Nthle on 19:10 - Mar 10 by nordenblue

Are you taking the piss?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Kgosi Nthle on 21:41 - Mar 10 with 2010 viewsDaleiLama

Kgosi Nthle on 21:18 - Mar 10 by judd

Are you taking the piss?

Evian he is, he chose his posting moniker nordenbelu wisely.

Kgosi Nthle on 22:48 - Mar 10 with 1886 viewsnordenblue

Kgosi Nthle on 21:18 - Mar 10 by judd

Are you taking the piss?

Am i Buxton..
Kgosi Nthle on 14:41 - Mar 11 with 1514 viewsMolly

More like Peckham springs to mind.
Kgosi Nthle on 14:50 - Mar 11 with 1492 viewsDaleiLama

Kgosi Nthle on 22:48 - Mar 10 by nordenblue

Am i Buxton..

Eau

Kgosi Nthle on 16:10 - Mar 11 with 1366 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Kgosi has been the Forgotten Man this season with only fleeting opportunities but did well on Saturday.....I used to think he ran out of energy but that was not the case against the Shrews. Did well in both boxes and has the leap of a salmon !

Give him more game time Mr BBM and we may have a find?

Now we just need a Pike!.........Who?
Kgosi Nthle on 22:21 - Mar 12 with 999 viewsSandyDrum

10/10 again for me today, deserved MOTM.
The man can jump like a salmon!

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024