Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incident at Midlands Derby 12:45 - Mar 10 with 3996 viewsJames1980

Thoughts?
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 12:46]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Incident at Midlands Derby on 12:48 - Mar 10 with 3965 viewsdingdangblue

Absolutely moronic. Hope he presses charges and gets the thug sent down.

[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 12:49]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Incident at Midlands Derby on 12:57 - Mar 10 with 3924 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Incident at Midlands Derby on 12:48 - Mar 10 by dingdangblue

Absolutely moronic. Hope he presses charges and gets the thug sent down.

[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 12:49]

Yes, and what a cowardly bastard, who didn’t have the guts to front up to the man who he attacked.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Incident at Midlands Derby on 13:02 - Mar 10 with 3898 viewselectricblue

Disgusting behaviour in any sport banninng the moron isnt enough.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Incident at Midlands Derby on 13:02 - Mar 10 with 3895 viewsjudd

Incident at Midlands Derby on 12:57 - Mar 10 by foreverhopefulDale

Yes, and what a cowardly bastard, who didn’t have the guts to front up to the man who he attacked.

Yes, an imbecilic fookin coward. Thank fook he didn't have a blade.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Incident at Midlands Derby on 13:16 - Mar 10 with 3835 viewssince58

Incident at Midlands Derby on 13:02 - Mar 10 by judd

Yes, an imbecilic fookin coward. Thank fook he didn't have a blade.

Hopefully a custodial sentence awaits him.
Incident at Midlands Derby on 13:25 - Mar 10 with 3795 viewsJames1980

Should Birmingham receive a sanction fine points deduction maybe?
I suppose why should the majority of fans suffer for the mindless actions of a half wit.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Incident at Midlands Derby on 13:30 - Mar 10 with 3776 viewsColDale

And Grealish scores.

Looked like a steward was led away by the Police in the celebration
Incident at Midlands Derby on 13:44 - Mar 10 with 3718 viewsjoecooke

Cheap shithouse shot,hope the lad gets a lifetime ban and a good hiding .

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Login to get fewer ads

Incident at Midlands Derby on 14:42 - Mar 10 with 3557 viewsMoonyDale

Incident at Midlands Derby on 13:25 - Mar 10 by James1980

Should Birmingham receive a sanction fine points deduction maybe?
I suppose why should the majority of fans suffer for the mindless actions of a half wit.

They will def be heavily fined and maybe play behind closed doors for a few games, he should get a hefty jail term also.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Incident at Midlands Derby on 14:47 - Mar 10 with 3538 viewsNigeriamark

Incident at Midlands Derby on 14:42 - Mar 10 by MoonyDale

They will def be heavily fined and maybe play behind closed doors for a few games, he should get a hefty jail term also.....

Left the pitch blowing kisses to the crowd. Would imagine is one of those that doesn’t give a crap about anything including jail. Adulation by his similar mong mates will probably make up for any penalty imposed in his mind. Scum
Incident at Midlands Derby on 16:38 - Mar 10 with 3382 viewsNinco

I don't get why. You know with all the CCTV that you are going to get caught, and get a ban. If you are a fan, why get your club fined and get yourself banned? If you aren't a fan, why are you at the game spoiling it for others?
Incident at Midlands Derby on 17:01 - Mar 10 with 3334 viewsrichfoad32

Incident at Midlands Derby on 16:38 - Mar 10 by Ninco

I don't get why. You know with all the CCTV that you are going to get caught, and get a ban. If you are a fan, why get your club fined and get yourself banned? If you aren't a fan, why are you at the game spoiling it for others?

Unfortunately, none of the consequences of his actions would've registered in his tiny pea brain beforehand. Depressingly, as has been alluded too above, he probably thinks this will make him a 'legend' and a hero in the eyes of his equally pea brained cronies.

Even more depressingly, it probably has....
Incident at Midlands Derby on 18:17 - Mar 10 with 3204 viewsRodingdale

With this being the second incursion incident today, reminded me, we have Sunderland at home in a month. Given we had a couple of near misses in this department recently (Bradford/Oldham) - wonder what plans RAFC is making to ensure the safety of players and fans.
Incident at Midlands Derby on 18:51 - Mar 10 with 3132 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Incident at Midlands Derby on 18:17 - Mar 10 by Rodingdale

With this being the second incursion incident today, reminded me, we have Sunderland at home in a month. Given we had a couple of near misses in this department recently (Bradford/Oldham) - wonder what plans RAFC is making to ensure the safety of players and fans.

Bellend of a cockney persuasion also did the same vs united, admittedly without violence, but goading and running near players etc. As said by others how long before a knife is being carried?

I understand fully we can’t go back to the days of metal fences, but what is to stop us having 5 foot fences made of bloody bubble wrap or something similar that is a deterrent but in the event of anything major happening becomes irrelevant?

Personally I hope the Birmingham tosser gets a life ban, gets locked up and that jack takes him to court to sue him for damages.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Incident at Midlands Derby on 19:01 - Mar 10 with 3097 viewskel

Incident at Midlands Derby on 17:01 - Mar 10 by richfoad32

Unfortunately, none of the consequences of his actions would've registered in his tiny pea brain beforehand. Depressingly, as has been alluded too above, he probably thinks this will make him a 'legend' and a hero in the eyes of his equally pea brained cronies.

Even more depressingly, it probably has....

Last line is spot on.

How anybody can worship a person (and even still associate with them) who thinks violence is acceptable is beyond me. Society is full of scum like that even though they’ll try to take the moral high ground in other situations.
Incident at Midlands Derby on 23:19 - Mar 10 with 2844 viewsKenBoon

The clowns in the crowd who cheered him - and there were quite a few - need to have a word with themselves. Wasn’t it Birmingham vs Villa when the ball ran under the keepers foot from a throw-in, a goal was incorrectly awarded and some clown invaded the pitch and got in the Villa keepers’ face. I think he even lightly slapped him in a cocky way.
Incident at Midlands Derby on 05:45 - Mar 11 with 2741 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Well done to Grealish for carrying on and not making a meal of it. A great example for all footballers who collapse if a heavy wind blows in their face.
Incident at Midlands Derby on 07:09 - Mar 11 with 2702 viewsSaxonDale

Incident at Midlands Derby on 23:19 - Mar 10 by KenBoon

The clowns in the crowd who cheered him - and there were quite a few - need to have a word with themselves. Wasn’t it Birmingham vs Villa when the ball ran under the keepers foot from a throw-in, a goal was incorrectly awarded and some clown invaded the pitch and got in the Villa keepers’ face. I think he even lightly slapped him in a cocky way.

It was Blues/ Villa but in fairness the Enkleman goal should have stood- it touched his boot before it went in from the throwing.

You’re right about the slap though.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2019 7:09]
Incident at Midlands Derby on 10:23 - Mar 11 with 2571 viewsaleanddale

Coward ..... from behind what a low life.

hope he gets a custodial sentence and his pub licence removed ( new coming out today he is a landlord ).

Branded a coward for life and with any luck after 12 months or more in jail he might be lucky and get minimum wage scraping chewing gum of the Birmingham pavements.
Incident at Midlands Derby on 15:42 - Mar 11 with 2402 viewsjoecooke

14 weeks in the big house.Hope he gets padded up with some Villa fans!

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Incident at Midlands Derby on 15:53 - Mar 11 with 2379 viewsrochdale_ranger

He’ll do seven week and come out a “legend”
Incident at Midlands Derby on 16:19 - Mar 11 with 2348 viewsMolly

More like a leg end.
Incident at Midlands Derby on 16:41 - Mar 11 with 2309 viewsaleanddale

Jail time was correct.

What an absolute coward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024