Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 2019/20 10:14 - Mar 30 with 25336 viewsdalebolt

Just received a renewal through the post. Season ticket prices for next season start at £150 in the Sandy £200 Pearl Street and £250 main stand, if bought before 1st July. Regardless of what division we are in next season still good value
Season tickets 2019/20 on 10:23 - Mar 30 with 7376 viewsonedalefan

I've had a season ticket in block V for many years and in a little line on page 2 they casually say due to safety reasons, I now can't. We are Rochdale, only when it suits!
Season tickets 2019/20 on 10:41 - Mar 30 with 7328 viewsAncoats_Blue

Season tickets 2019/20 on 10:23 - Mar 30 by onedalefan

I've had a season ticket in block V for many years and in a little line on page 2 they casually say due to safety reasons, I now can't. We are Rochdale, only when it suits!

If they’re the blocks closest to the away end then I can only assume they’re closing those blocks on normal low crowd games due to the schooligan types that congregate there. Unsure of the logic because I can just see those people moving into the Sandy end closest to the willbutts
Season tickets 2019/20 on 10:46 - Mar 30 with 7314 views442Dale

Not had the letter in the post yet. Great prices again though, well done to the club.

Presumably there’s a reason it’s yet to appear online with the more traditional (and costly) tactic of writing to existing ST holders preferred initially. Also strange it wasn’t in the weekly email newsletter, what with it being, er, news. With a big crowd next week we have a captive audience too so there will no doubt be a plan to capitalise on this with info (flyers) given out at the ticket office/around the ground/in the programme.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season tickets 2019/20 on 10:54 - Mar 30 with 7282 viewsdalebolt

Just read through everything properly and they are introducing category A and B games which will incur a £5 increase in match day ticket prices. Also match day ticket prices will rise by £3 if not bought in advance. Not really sure why we need to do this. Definitely not a way to attract floating fans
Season tickets 2019/20 on 11:17 - Mar 30 with 7236 views442Dale

Season tickets 2019/20 on 10:54 - Mar 30 by dalebolt

Just read through everything properly and they are introducing category A and B games which will incur a £5 increase in match day ticket prices. Also match day ticket prices will rise by £3 if not bought in advance. Not really sure why we need to do this. Definitely not a way to attract floating fans

Will ask these questions once:

What involvement did the Trust have in the discussions/decisions around matchday pricing as part of their Memorandum of Understanding with the club?

When is the next Trust meeting with the board at Spotland when members/fans will be invited to send in questions? (I raised this at the Trust desk last week and was told an answer would be found out, so yeah, that’s a question being asked more than once)

Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:20 - Mar 30 with 7116 viewsD_Alien

In addition to the issue around ensuring our own idiots can't congregate near the Willbutts in block U, it's my impression from the literature that future games will involve accommodating large away followings in that section, as per the Sunderland fixture

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:44 - Mar 30 with 7056 viewsroccydaleian

Season tickets 2019/20 on 11:17 - Mar 30 by 442Dale

Will ask these questions once:

What involvement did the Trust have in the discussions/decisions around matchday pricing as part of their Memorandum of Understanding with the club?

When is the next Trust meeting with the board at Spotland when members/fans will be invited to send in questions? (I raised this at the Trust desk last week and was told an answer would be found out, so yeah, that’s a question being asked more than once)

The Trust was informed about the possibility of introducing category pricing.
The Trust is hoping to announce a date for a meeting with the board in the next fortnight .
Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:47 - Mar 30 with 7038 views442Dale

Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:20 - Mar 30 by D_Alien

In addition to the issue around ensuring our own idiots can't congregate near the Willbutts in block U, it's my impression from the literature that future games will involve accommodating large away followings in that section, as per the Sunderland fixture

Have received the info in the post now.

Although there’s no specific clarification of matchday prices, presuming they are remaining the same that would mean we will be charging some away teams £27 (it’ll be the same in the main stand for home fans too). Let’s not ever moan about the prices we pay at other grounds again.

Awaiting responses to above questions, which may shed more light on the situation.

Edit. Thanks for the response, Roccy. Reply to follow.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 12:52]

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:48 - Mar 30 with 7037 viewsD_Alien

Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:44 - Mar 30 by roccydaleian

The Trust is hoping to announce a date for a meeting with the board in the next fortnight .

Good to know the Trust get "early bird" information

Much easier than having a discussion

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:59 - Mar 30 with 6986 views442Dale

Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:44 - Mar 30 by roccydaleian

Thanks for the reply. Please could you contact your fellow Trust board members to ensure a detailed report is produced of the Trust’s involvement in this process around Season Tickets/matchday pricing to give members/fans a clearer understanding around how the Memorandum Of Understanding is working. Please can this be put on the Trust site so all supporters can see it, rather than just on here. Thank you.

If we can see information at what stages the Trust were informed/involved in discussion, what their views were and whether consideration was given to approaching members/fans for views which could then be fed back to the club, we can then gain a greater appreciation of the part the Trust plays and the value the club places upon their thoughts around decisions that affect football fans (home and away).
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 13:09]

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:06 - Mar 30 with 6961 viewsEllDale

If we go down there won't be any large away followings next season that the Willbutts Lane stand can't accommodate.
And what's the definition of Category A or B game in League Two?
Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:11 - Mar 30 with 6937 viewsnordenblue

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:06 - Mar 30 by EllDale

If we go down there won't be any large away followings next season that the Willbutts Lane stand can't accommodate.
And what's the definition of Category A or B game in League Two?

If we went down we may have the Bradford 20k coming to us and Oldhams 3 million away following
Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:20 - Mar 30 with 6901 viewsEllDale

So would admission to a Category A or B game made on the day incur a premium of £5 plus £3?

£8 on top of the basic level of entry is a massive hike.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:34 - Mar 30 with 6870 viewsEllDale

And talking of mail received today, I've had a circular advertising "An Evening with Gary Jones and James Mason" next Friday in aid of a junior football club in Halifax.
Anyone got anything that they would like asking in the Q and A?
Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:39 - Mar 30 with 6848 viewsisitme

Not had my letter yet. For anyone who has what date do they go on sale?
Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:52 - Mar 30 with 6803 viewsTomRAFC

We've seen such assurances in the past where on thing seems grand (excellent season ticket price) but other less tactful things brought in.

If the trust had an extensive level of information on changes to tickets I'm sure they would have communicated this to the members they represent.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:07 - Mar 30 with 6742 viewsboromat

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:39 - Mar 30 by isitme

Not had my letter yet. For anyone who has what date do they go on sale?

1st of May.

Another change that doesn't affect me but might affect some people is there will only be 100 youth and 100 junior season tickets available for the main stand in top of those tickets increasing to £20/£50. Sounds like they want to promote the family stand for younger members and hopefully have the main stand not all ticket again.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:09 - Mar 30 with 6731 viewsisitme

Thank you.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:15 - Mar 30 with 6693 viewskel

Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:07 - Mar 30 by boromat

1st of May.

Another change that doesn't affect me but might affect some people is there will only be 100 youth and 100 junior season tickets available for the main stand in top of those tickets increasing to £20/£50. Sounds like they want to promote the family stand for younger members and hopefully have the main stand not all ticket again.

Hopefully they’ll still allow kids with season tickets for other stands to swap them for main stand ones on a game by game basis as I have done quite a few times this season when being a part time dad allows. But if I have to pay £27 to come to a game if the fixtures fall that way for me then the club can fook right off.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 14:16]
Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:48 - Mar 30 with 6584 viewsDale27

Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:15 - Mar 30 by kel

Hopefully they’ll still allow kids with season tickets for other stands to swap them for main stand ones on a game by game basis as I have done quite a few times this season when being a part time dad allows. But if I have to pay £27 to come to a game if the fixtures fall that way for me then the club can fook right off.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2019 14:16]

They won’t be seeing £27 from me either
Season tickets 2019/20 on 15:08 - Mar 30 with 6517 viewsroccydaleian

Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:59 - Mar 30 by 442Dale

Thanks for the reply. Please could you contact your fellow Trust board members to ensure a detailed report is produced of the Trust’s involvement in this process around Season Tickets/matchday pricing to give members/fans a clearer understanding around how the Memorandum Of Understanding is working. Please can this be put on the Trust site so all supporters can see it, rather than just on here. Thank you.

If we can see information at what stages the Trust were informed/involved in discussion, what their views were and whether consideration was given to approaching members/fans for views which could then be fed back to the club, we can then gain a greater appreciation of the part the Trust plays and the value the club places upon their thoughts around decisions that affect football fans (home and away).

Noted and will do.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 15:09 - Mar 30 with 6514 views442Dale

Season tickets 2019/20 on 15:08 - Mar 30 by roccydaleian

Noted and will do.

Thanks again.

Season tickets 2019/20 on 16:47 - Mar 30 with 6337 viewssykeboy

Agree absolute joke we now have to wait for seats to come available before we can purchase, again no apology
Season tickets 2019/20 on 16:54 - Mar 30 with 6294 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:59 - Mar 30 by 442Dale

And whether it is actually worth it for more supporters to join the Trust.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Season tickets 2019/20 on 18:56 - Mar 30 with 6077 viewsKenBoon

Not had mine through yet. I assume the club will be removing all charges from buying tickets online if they’re so keen to get advanced sales. Likewise there will be a proper ticket office. Maybe get really crazy and introduce e-ticketing. Obv none of that will happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024