Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 2019/20 10:14 - Mar 30 with 25759 viewsdalebolt

Just received a renewal through the post. Season ticket prices for next season start at £150 in the Sandy £200 Pearl Street and £250 main stand, if bought before 1st July. Regardless of what division we are in next season still good value
Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:53 - Mar 31 with 3709 viewsChaffRAFC

Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:06 - Mar 31 by kel

Ah, well that’s me not bothering next season then. I got two kids season tickets for this season because of the excellent pricing with me just paying on the day when the fixtures fell right for me.

I personally can take or leave attending games but my kids actually love it so that’s two (and would have been three when my youngest was a bit older) future supporters they’ve lost.

Edit - May have misread your post, chaff, so I’ll hold my hands up if so. Do I have to purchase an adult season ticket if I want my kids to have them too?
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 12:08]

Directly from the form:

JUNIOR SEASON TICKETS in all stands will only be sold with an adult season ticket.

The club were very "thorough" shall we say and made it more difficult that previous years when getting Goldbond/Dale Lotto season tickets so I would imagine they won't make special arrangements but I would urge them to do so. We don't usually get the goldbond season tickets before July so if the club can sort them out in the early bird process as well then my problem disappears, which I'd also urge.

£160 gets me a full season ticket and a childs season ticket before July and I wouldn't have to do my Goldbond round.

My goldbond season ticket and childs season ticket would now cost £80 instead of £40 which has been the cost for the 3 years my lad has been going regularly. This may seem like very little to most on here but it's a big change for myself and so I'd have to way up if paying the extra £80 one off payment is worth giving up my goldbond round.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:02 - Mar 31 with 3677 viewskel

Season tickets 2019/20 on 12:53 - Mar 31 by ChaffRAFC

Directly from the form:

JUNIOR SEASON TICKETS in all stands will only be sold with an adult season ticket.

The club were very "thorough" shall we say and made it more difficult that previous years when getting Goldbond/Dale Lotto season tickets so I would imagine they won't make special arrangements but I would urge them to do so. We don't usually get the goldbond season tickets before July so if the club can sort them out in the early bird process as well then my problem disappears, which I'd also urge.

£160 gets me a full season ticket and a childs season ticket before July and I wouldn't have to do my Goldbond round.

My goldbond season ticket and childs season ticket would now cost £80 instead of £40 which has been the cost for the 3 years my lad has been going regularly. This may seem like very little to most on here but it's a big change for myself and so I'd have to way up if paying the extra £80 one off payment is worth giving up my goldbond round.

Cheers Chaff.

Deffo a no go then.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:59 - Mar 31 with 3597 viewsDaley_Lama

Not got form yet but reading the above, underwhelmed again.

Block V decision.

Had a season ticket in block V same seat since the stand was built.
My lad has had a season ticket in the same block since he was old enough to breathe independantly.

Child linked to adult season ticket decision.

I buy two children season tickets with mine as i take my mates son to games - he works. If i can still get him one all well and goid.

I begrudgeongly accepted having to move for the Sunderland game as a one off.
I would equally begrudgeongly have accepted a condition on sale of my season ticket that this may hapoen on rare occasions again.

I understand why we will have to wait until existing season ticket holders choose to renew but know deep down that i will end up with poor seats with little choice at that point.

Oh well, like it or lump it time. Will sleep on that one.

Poll: DF in or out

Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:31 - Mar 31 with 3555 viewsNorthernDale

What sort of person thought up the new ticketing policy, it will cost Rochdale hundreds of fans every home game, I did not know we had so much money to waste. Seriously how many fans will get a ticket in advance or crucially have the time to get a ticket in advance. In addition the idea of adding £3 to some games is absurd.

After 40 years if I do not get a season ticket, I will not bother going, because I have not got the time to get a ticket in advance and I am not prepared to pay up to £27 to watch a game at Spotland. I know of other fans who pay on the day and who will not pay the increase either. It begs the question does the CEO or the board know the Rochdale fan base, are they living in fantasy land or do they want destroy Rochdale financially,. I could see our average gate in League 2 being around 2000 due to the new pricing policy., as fan just don't go or cannot afford to pay the new admission prices.

I hope the trust will get the board to reverse it and adopt a more sensible pricing policy.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 16:43 - Mar 31 with 3442 viewsMoonyDale

Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:31 - Mar 31 by NorthernDale

What sort of person thought up the new ticketing policy, it will cost Rochdale hundreds of fans every home game, I did not know we had so much money to waste. Seriously how many fans will get a ticket in advance or crucially have the time to get a ticket in advance. In addition the idea of adding £3 to some games is absurd.

After 40 years if I do not get a season ticket, I will not bother going, because I have not got the time to get a ticket in advance and I am not prepared to pay up to £27 to watch a game at Spotland. I know of other fans who pay on the day and who will not pay the increase either. It begs the question does the CEO or the board know the Rochdale fan base, are they living in fantasy land or do they want destroy Rochdale financially,. I could see our average gate in League 2 being around 2000 due to the new pricing policy., as fan just don't go or cannot afford to pay the new admission prices.

I hope the trust will get the board to reverse it and adopt a more sensible pricing policy.

We can all have an educated guess who thought this up, different cat games, season tickets for kids tied to adult purchases, blocks closing down and people being forced to move, increases in pay on the day....What a complete shit show again, We Are Rochdale my arse.....As others have said, fook em....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Season tickets 2019/20 on 17:19 - Mar 31 with 3401 viewsColDale

Few bits

Big picture is that season tickets are the same price as before, so assumption was that everything would be the same. obviously by the sounds of things on here there are a few subtle changes which need looking at that we will raise. Not seen the letter yet, hopefully will get mine in the morning. Surprised its been sent out so soon tbh given that you can't purchase them until May.

We were informed about the category a/b thing but not the price rises on the day. As always with these things, it will come down to how often they are used. Had it been in operation this season, there's not that many games that would have had that extra appeal to justify it to home games. With no derby game, there's only really the Sunderland game that stands out. Obviously, its aimed primarily at away support but I think Sunderland will be the only side this season to fill the away end *. If we're in League One next year, we could potentially have Bolton, Sunderland, Bury (depending when the game is played) who could fill it, along with others if it proved to be a crucial game.

Never been a fan of price rises on the day, but as we see with our away games,it seems to be par for the course in League One. There's logistical reasons why its advantageous to doing so but Ive always viewed it as a stealth price increase. Realistically, if we are having category a/b games you'd assume the category a game would be all ticket for away supporters anyway making any £5 on the day increase redundant for away fans.

Its clear that there is a desire to get as many people as possible on season tickets, negating all category/on the day issues. I believe we still have quite a healthy walk up number for each home game. Ive always been very wary about any such restrictions, for every supporter who upgrades to a season ticket, there'll be another who picks and chooses their games that little bit more. There's all sorts of reasons why people don't get season tickets, usually the inability to attend enough games to justify it based on previous surveys that we've done, and we must make sure we keep the process as simple as possible for fans to attend games.

The restriction on junior season tickets in the main stand comes down to significant numbers of seats restricted in the main stand through junior tickets that do not get used for the majority of games. its been as cheap to get a season ticket as it is to pay for one game so it makes sense to get the season ticket. I might be talking utter rubbish, but I'm sure conversations at one stage were about having no junior season tickets in there at all but its good to see thats not the case. Historically the club used to insist on junior season tickets only being available with adult season tickets but they relented (there was a specific reason why they did that I'll try and find out).

The UV thing comes from the safety people. There will be certain games where they will request that block nearest the Willbutts Lane stand is covered following behaviour from that section. The problems with Bradford was started by Dale fans (not excusing Bratfud fans) and there has been 2 or 3 incidents over the past couple of seasons from there. Don't know the ins and outs of it as not discussed it face to face, but remains to be seen whether this is for big away followings or just ones with potential for trouble. So rather than having to shift season ticket holders possibly 3 or 4 times over a season, the club have decided to not sell season tickets in there. Nothing stopping people sitting in there in 90% of games despite having an allocated seat elsewhere I'd imagine.

There was a conversation about smaller away followings being put in there (as referred to further up) as there are significant costs opening up a stand where they might be 100 or so fans in but it was made clear that we would have serious concerns about this being done.

Like I said above, there's been a few good points raised that I'll collate and see what we can do / find out more about.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 17:53 - Mar 31 with 3347 viewsjudd

Season tickets 2019/20 on 17:19 - Mar 31 by ColDale

Few bits

Big picture is that season tickets are the same price as before, so assumption was that everything would be the same. obviously by the sounds of things on here there are a few subtle changes which need looking at that we will raise. Not seen the letter yet, hopefully will get mine in the morning. Surprised its been sent out so soon tbh given that you can't purchase them until May.

We were informed about the category a/b thing but not the price rises on the day. As always with these things, it will come down to how often they are used. Had it been in operation this season, there's not that many games that would have had that extra appeal to justify it to home games. With no derby game, there's only really the Sunderland game that stands out. Obviously, its aimed primarily at away support but I think Sunderland will be the only side this season to fill the away end *. If we're in League One next year, we could potentially have Bolton, Sunderland, Bury (depending when the game is played) who could fill it, along with others if it proved to be a crucial game.

Never been a fan of price rises on the day, but as we see with our away games,it seems to be par for the course in League One. There's logistical reasons why its advantageous to doing so but Ive always viewed it as a stealth price increase. Realistically, if we are having category a/b games you'd assume the category a game would be all ticket for away supporters anyway making any £5 on the day increase redundant for away fans.

Its clear that there is a desire to get as many people as possible on season tickets, negating all category/on the day issues. I believe we still have quite a healthy walk up number for each home game. Ive always been very wary about any such restrictions, for every supporter who upgrades to a season ticket, there'll be another who picks and chooses their games that little bit more. There's all sorts of reasons why people don't get season tickets, usually the inability to attend enough games to justify it based on previous surveys that we've done, and we must make sure we keep the process as simple as possible for fans to attend games.

The restriction on junior season tickets in the main stand comes down to significant numbers of seats restricted in the main stand through junior tickets that do not get used for the majority of games. its been as cheap to get a season ticket as it is to pay for one game so it makes sense to get the season ticket. I might be talking utter rubbish, but I'm sure conversations at one stage were about having no junior season tickets in there at all but its good to see thats not the case. Historically the club used to insist on junior season tickets only being available with adult season tickets but they relented (there was a specific reason why they did that I'll try and find out).

The UV thing comes from the safety people. There will be certain games where they will request that block nearest the Willbutts Lane stand is covered following behaviour from that section. The problems with Bradford was started by Dale fans (not excusing Bratfud fans) and there has been 2 or 3 incidents over the past couple of seasons from there. Don't know the ins and outs of it as not discussed it face to face, but remains to be seen whether this is for big away followings or just ones with potential for trouble. So rather than having to shift season ticket holders possibly 3 or 4 times over a season, the club have decided to not sell season tickets in there. Nothing stopping people sitting in there in 90% of games despite having an allocated seat elsewhere I'd imagine.

There was a conversation about smaller away followings being put in there (as referred to further up) as there are significant costs opening up a stand where they might be 100 or so fans in but it was made clear that we would have serious concerns about this being done.

Like I said above, there's been a few good points raised that I'll collate and see what we can do / find out more about.

Which "safety people"?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Season tickets 2019/20 on 20:41 - Mar 31 with 3201 viewssykeboy

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:59 - Mar 31 by Daley_Lama

Not got form yet but reading the above, underwhelmed again.

Block V decision.

Had a season ticket in block V same seat since the stand was built.
My lad has had a season ticket in the same block since he was old enough to breathe independantly.

Child linked to adult season ticket decision.

I buy two children season tickets with mine as i take my mates son to games - he works. If i can still get him one all well and goid.

I begrudgeongly accepted having to move for the Sunderland game as a one off.
I would equally begrudgeongly have accepted a condition on sale of my season ticket that this may hapoen on rare occasions again.

I understand why we will have to wait until existing season ticket holders choose to renew but know deep down that i will end up with poor seats with little choice at that point.

Oh well, like it or lump it time. Will sleep on that one.

We’ve been kicked in the teeth again DL and as you say a lot of supporters will be after the same decent seats , I know you require 6 with you encouraging future season ticket holders who will no doubt be treated just as poorly, it appears the buck is far more important than the person,but hey the safety people know best!!
Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets 2019/20 on 20:56 - Mar 31 with 3162 viewsisitme

The child season ticket one is interesting. In the Pearl Street there are a number of 'better seats' that have been empty for most, if not practically all of the season, which I suspect have been bought for kids who do not go, or more likely to reserve a seat for an adult on the off chance that they attend a game.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 21:14 - Mar 31 with 3123 viewsrochdale_ranger

Be interesting to see what fixtures would be classed as cat A or Cat B if we got relegated. Theoretically we could be fighting relegation in league two alongside Bradford City and that fixture would probably be classed as cat A on the basis of them having a large away following. It’s a money grab. Simple as that.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:25 - Apr 1 with 2777 viewsboromat

Based on the assumption the advanced category A price is the same as this years ticket price.

Category A (Advanced/On The Day) Category B (Advanced/On The Day) Season Ticket (Earlybird/Standard)

Main Stand
Adult (£22/£25)(£27/£30)
Seniors and U21 (£16/£19)(£21/£24)
16 and Under (£5/£8)(£10/£13)

Pearl Street
Adult (£20/£23)(£25/£27)
Seniors and U21 (£14/£17)(£19/£22)

Sandy
Adult (£17/£20)(£22/£25)
Seniors and U21 (£12/£15)(£17/£20)

Away Fans
Adult (£22/£25)(£27/£30)

Let me know if I've made a mistake :-)

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:50 - Apr 1 with 2725 viewsrochdale_ranger

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:25 - Apr 1 by boromat

Based on the assumption the advanced category A price is the same as this years ticket price.

Category A (Advanced/On The Day) Category B (Advanced/On The Day) Season Ticket (Earlybird/Standard)

Main Stand
Adult (£22/£25)(£27/£30)

Pearl Street
Adult (£20/£23)(£25/£27)
Seniors and U21 (£14/£17)(£19/£22)

Sandy
Adult (£17/£20)(£22/£25)
Seniors and U21 (£12/£15)(£17/£20)

Away Fans
Adult (£22/£25)(£27/£30)

Let me know if I've made a mistake :-)

Thirty pound for what could potentially be league 2 football. Shocking.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:56 - Apr 1 with 2711 viewsNerazzurri

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:50 - Apr 1 by rochdale_ranger

Thirty pound for what could potentially be league 2 football. Shocking.

There is no £3 on the day increase for the higher category games as they will probably be all ticket & hence there won't be any match day sales.

Forza Nerazzurri

Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:22 - Apr 1 with 2664 viewsdawlishdale

Season tickets 2019/20 on 13:56 - Apr 1 by Nerazzurri

There is no £3 on the day increase for the higher category games as they will probably be all ticket & hence there won't be any match day sales.

Whilst the basic season ticket price is excellent value for money, it has to be said that all these conditions will only serve to annoy supporters greatly, and the end result will be less fans through the gates.

Surely the Trust will have pointed this out when they were told of the changes? Or if they were not told (as Col hints at) then the relationship between Trust and club is not as strong as both parties tell us. Either way...this isn't good news for the supporters, as in the past communication between club, Trust and supporters has (with several notable exclusions like the end of season fiasco last season) been pretty good. However, in defence of the Trust, they did warn the club of the madness of their proposed actions regarding the awards night....but the club ignored them and pressed on regardless.We all know what a mess that was, yet the person responsible blamed and continues to blame the fans and the Trust rather than himself.

The on the day price increases plus the categorising of certain games is surely the daftest idea we have faced since ...err....the mess with Sunderland fans in the home end. So...the daftest for a month.

Someone at the club has no idea on how to run things, and furthermore, no grasp of how poor a town we live in, where for many; it's a struggle to get £17 together for a Sandy ticket...let alone £27 for a Main Stand seat. We need someone with their feet on the ground running things....someone who can admit their own mistakes and who listens to genuine concerns of fans rather than laughing at them behind their backs.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:52 - Apr 1 with 2604 viewsJimmyRustler

Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:22 - Apr 1 by dawlishdale

Whilst the basic season ticket price is excellent value for money, it has to be said that all these conditions will only serve to annoy supporters greatly, and the end result will be less fans through the gates.

Surely the Trust will have pointed this out when they were told of the changes? Or if they were not told (as Col hints at) then the relationship between Trust and club is not as strong as both parties tell us. Either way...this isn't good news for the supporters, as in the past communication between club, Trust and supporters has (with several notable exclusions like the end of season fiasco last season) been pretty good. However, in defence of the Trust, they did warn the club of the madness of their proposed actions regarding the awards night....but the club ignored them and pressed on regardless.We all know what a mess that was, yet the person responsible blamed and continues to blame the fans and the Trust rather than himself.

The on the day price increases plus the categorising of certain games is surely the daftest idea we have faced since ...err....the mess with Sunderland fans in the home end. So...the daftest for a month.

Someone at the club has no idea on how to run things, and furthermore, no grasp of how poor a town we live in, where for many; it's a struggle to get £17 together for a Sandy ticket...let alone £27 for a Main Stand seat. We need someone with their feet on the ground running things....someone who can admit their own mistakes and who listens to genuine concerns of fans rather than laughing at them behind their backs.

I wonder who could be behind such a hairbrained scheme?

As many predicted, the loss* of Dunphy is shaping up to be much more disastrous than Hill's departure.

*ousting?
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 14:53]
Season tickets 2019/20 on 15:29 - Apr 1 with 2525 viewsnordenblue

Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:52 - Apr 1 by JimmyRustler

I wonder who could be behind such a hairbrained scheme?

As many predicted, the loss* of Dunphy is shaping up to be much more disastrous than Hill's departure.

*ousting?
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 14:53]

The David Bottomley show is certainly in full swing...He keeps telling us how busy he is,I certainly believe that,sadly it's at fooking everything up whilst miraculously pissing everyone off,keep up the great work that man
Season tickets 2019/20 on 15:37 - Apr 1 with 2511 viewsDaleiLama

Got to say the ST pricing is fair.

Also got to say that the fact you can't pay for them until after the last home game is bonkers and penalises non-local fans. I'm sure there will be some excuse that it is to avoid queues or some such sh1te. Plain and simple, as of 27/4, I would be willing to part with £250 (regardless of which league we are in) but the club won't take it off me. Another own goal in a season in which shooting ourselves in the foot has been elevated to an art form.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 16:31]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season tickets 2019/20 on 16:25 - Apr 1 with 2423 views49thseason

The real problem I see is the disparity between £6.52 per game in the Sandy with a season ticket and £20 to pay on the day. That's over 300% difference and totally unjustified. whereas an on-the-day price of say £15 would be cheaper than the current price an would look to be a more acceptable amount to a casual who finds himself with an afternoon to spare. It's not as if there is a problem finding seats and spaces in the ground we play most games with the better part of 6000 unsold tickets.
Another option is to sell books of tickets: the first 8 games £60 second 8 for £60 and the final 7 for £60, overall £7.82 per game (Sandy Lane). It's a 12% increase vs buying a full season ticket in one go, but perhaps more affordable and the 12% will cover the cost of more administration.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 17:30 - Apr 1 with 2325 views442Dale

Season tickets 2019/20 on 14:22 - Apr 1 by dawlishdale

It’s disappointing for the Trust that the situation is as it is.

Many fans will be disappointed in the Trust if their response doesn’t cover all the circumstances in full with their own disappointment reflected accordingly. There is an agreed process to follow, it’s mentioned in the link below and in the MOU:

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/01/mou-signed-between-trust-and-club/

Where things have not gone as the Trust expects it needs expressing explicitly via their organisation’s website, with as much information as possible provided for their members/supporters.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season tickets 2019/20 on 17:52 - Apr 1 with 2284 viewsboromat

My other worry with the buy in advance is the admin fee and the postage. It's £1 booking fee and £3 postage on the mobile version of the ticketing website there's no option to pick up at the game. Although from memory you can do this on the desktop version of the site.

Anyway if they're going to bring in a discount for buying in advance they shouldn't then punish those that don't live close by charging a booking fee.

Also for away tickets by introducing this they're promoting away fans buy from they're own club and therefore giving up on the 5% or whatever it is that the away club gets in fees.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season tickets 2019/20 on 17:57 - Apr 1 with 2270 viewsAncoats_Blue

Season tickets 2019/20 on 17:52 - Apr 1 by boromat

My other worry with the buy in advance is the admin fee and the postage. It's £1 booking fee and £3 postage on the mobile version of the ticketing website there's no option to pick up at the game. Although from memory you can do this on the desktop version of the site.

Anyway if they're going to bring in a discount for buying in advance they shouldn't then punish those that don't live close by charging a booking fee.

Also for away tickets by introducing this they're promoting away fans buy from they're own club and therefore giving up on the 5% or whatever it is that the away club gets in fees.

The solution for the club is simple : home print or mobile tickets.
The technology exists to facilitate this. Each turnstile needs an operative with a smartphone/ipad etc that can scan a unique QR or barc code assigned to each ticket. Other clubs have done this for years.
This way me and anyone else who doesn't live in town who needs to buy a ticket in advance isn't having to pay P&P or a handling charge.

I wonder if the club will do this...
Season tickets 2019/20 on 20:43 - Apr 1 with 2096 viewspioneer

Season tickets 2019/20 on 17:57 - Apr 1 by Ancoats_Blue

The solution for the club is simple : home print or mobile tickets.
The technology exists to facilitate this. Each turnstile needs an operative with a smartphone/ipad etc that can scan a unique QR or barc code assigned to each ticket. Other clubs have done this for years.
This way me and anyone else who doesn't live in town who needs to buy a ticket in advance isn't having to pay P&P or a handling charge.

I wonder if the club will do this...

probably, in about 175 years time.
Season tickets 2019/20 on 21:44 - Apr 1 with 2008 viewsRAFCBLUE

Two other questions for the Trust:

1) Country season tickets for Exiles - why are they not available after 30th June? Why are Exiles not entitled to purchase a county season ticket, at any price, after this date? Relevant since roughly 30% of the Trust's membership are Exiles.

2) I laughed when I read, that changing your season ticket seat incurs a £15 administration fee. In the instance of the Sunderland game, perhaps the club can give all the people they are moving in the Pearl Street to accommodate the Sunderland masses £15!

The pricing before 31st May is solid if you are a) a local Dale fan and b) have access to pay before 30th June but making it accessible and easy has taken a backward step for a second consecutive season.

Not a bad offer if we stay up; a poor offering if League 2 IMO.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Season tickets 2019/20 on 22:38 - Apr 1 with 1939 viewsrochdale_ranger

Season tickets 2019/20 on 21:44 - Apr 1 by RAFCBLUE

Two other questions for the Trust:

1) Country season tickets for Exiles - why are they not available after 30th June? Why are Exiles not entitled to purchase a county season ticket, at any price, after this date? Relevant since roughly 30% of the Trust's membership are Exiles.

2) I laughed when I read, that changing your season ticket seat incurs a £15 administration fee. In the instance of the Sunderland game, perhaps the club can give all the people they are moving in the Pearl Street to accommodate the Sunderland masses £15!

The pricing before 31st May is solid if you are a) a local Dale fan and b) have access to pay before 30th June but making it accessible and easy has taken a backward step for a second consecutive season.

Not a bad offer if we stay up; a poor offering if League 2 IMO.

With regards to point number two If I do renew at the end of the season I plan to relocate to the pearl St from the main stand does this mean I would have to pay a £15 administration fee?
Season tickets 2019/20 on 08:33 - Apr 2 with 1735 viewsColDale

Season tickets 2019/20 on 22:38 - Apr 1 by rochdale_ranger

With regards to point number two If I do renew at the end of the season I plan to relocate to the pearl St from the main stand does this mean I would have to pay a £15 administration fee?

there'd be no issue with that. It's aimed at when a new season ticket has to be issued which a change mid season would require.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024