Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buryxit 22:20 - Apr 4 with 7255 viewsBigDaveMyCock

A load of lies being believed by a load of thick tvvats with fook all being achieved except economic ruin. It’s uncanny, discuss.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 23:24]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Buryxit on 23:21 - Apr 22 with 1156 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Buryxit on 22:14 - Apr 22 by kel

I have a lot of family who are bury through and through as well as a number of their fans I count as friends having met them through this board in its rivals days. For them I can only wish the best.

However, I’ve also encountered some real nasty pieces of work who support bury (also through this board) who once tried to character assassinate a dale fan they’d never met over something that was none of their business. His crime? Being a Dale fan! They can fook right off!

You get dickheads in every form mate, when I gave 160 quid to the Ernie fund on Latics site, I did it as I was playing a poker tournament and both me and the latics fan agreed to donate both our profits to that cause.

For every pdiddy you have 20 decent people who don’t see a reason to come on here. Chalky is always magnanimous and gets treated as such.,

Anyway up the dale eh 👍

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024