Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buryxit 22:20 - Apr 4 with 7141 viewsBigDaveMyCock

A load of lies being believed by a load of thick tvvats with fook all being achieved except economic ruin. It’s uncanny, discuss.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 23:24]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Buryxit on 22:30 - Apr 4 with 5949 viewsjudd

You let a complete unknown into a position of control of your football club, all bloated verbosity on a foundation of fantasy, let them eat cake whilst Eros fiddles at home and away. Bullshit hungry fools hanging on his every word without a challenge from the fan base share holders, charmed into believing the pie in the sky business acumen of a track record akin to a school leaver. Aldershot had their window cleaner, why can't anyone else seek salvation in a left field off track saviour? Sell car parking spaces then not allow the owners to always park there is a good place to start.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Buryxit on 22:40 - Apr 4 with 5903 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Buryxit on 22:30 - Apr 4 by judd

You let a complete unknown into a position of control of your football club, all bloated verbosity on a foundation of fantasy, let them eat cake whilst Eros fiddles at home and away. Bullshit hungry fools hanging on his every word without a challenge from the fan base share holders, charmed into believing the pie in the sky business acumen of a track record akin to a school leaver. Aldershot had their window cleaner, why can't anyone else seek salvation in a left field off track saviour? Sell car parking spaces then not allow the owners to always park there is a good place to start.

And Boris is fooking a spit of Stewie.

Buryxit on 22:48 - Apr 4 with 5871 viewsjudd

Buryxit on 22:40 - Apr 4 by BigDaveMyCock

And Boris is fooking a spit of Stewie.

Fookin a spit of or a fookin spit of?

See, someone rides into town, a man of mystery, talks the talk and charms his way into the role of saviour of everything. He has a regular dialogue, then extends the regularity on the balance of fairness to those who take a while to absorb the voluminous cacophony of empty promises as gospel.

And it was lapped up like a dehydrated puppy leading the blindly oblivious into a pitfall.

Buryxit on 23:01 - Apr 4 with 5832 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Buryxit on 22:48 - Apr 4 by judd

Fookin a spit of or a fookin spit of?

See, someone rides into town, a man of mystery, talks the talk and charms his way into the role of saviour of everything. He has a regular dialogue, then extends the regularity on the balance of fairness to those who take a while to absorb the voluminous cacophony of empty promises as gospel.

And it was lapped up like a dehydrated puppy leading the blindly oblivious into a pitfall.

Bury need to leave the Football League. It needs Bury more than Bury needs the Football League. Stewie’s already negotiated Bury’s entrance into La Liga. Lionel Messi wants them. When I say La Liga that deal hasn’t been signed yet but the deal with the Puffin Island semi professional five a side touch rugby 4th division reserve league Sherpa Van Tournament has nearly been signed. Make Bury Great Again.

Buryxit on 23:10 - Apr 4 with 5800 viewsjudd

Buryxit on 23:01 - Apr 4 by BigDaveMyCock

Bury need to leave the Football League. It needs Bury more than Bury needs the Football League. Stewie’s already negotiated Bury’s entrance into La Liga. Lionel Messi wants them. When I say La Liga that deal hasn’t been signed yet but the deal with the Puffin Island semi professional five a side touch rugby 4th division reserve league Sherpa Van Tournament has nearly been signed. Make Bury Great Again.

There has to be trust. Trust based on rank, that is. From the Poterkabin (TM) to the boardroom. A top table smirk and then bang! Screwed out of your shareholding and a token representation as impotent as an actionless man. Oh the Joy. Oh.

Movers and shakers, lend us your change. Just lob it in the plentiful mugs perched on twice bought seats whilst we glory in a delta of income streams. In the dry season.

Buryxit on 23:23 - Apr 4 with 5771 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Buryxit on 23:10 - Apr 4 by judd

There has to be trust. Trust based on rank, that is. From the Poterkabin (TM) to the boardroom. A top table smirk and then bang! Screwed out of your shareholding and a token representation as impotent as an actionless man. Oh the Joy. Oh.

Movers and shakers, lend us your change. Just lob it in the plentiful mugs perched on twice bought seats whilst we glory in a delta of income streams. In the dry season.

Me, Robshakeandvac and Mr Bistokid are marching from Sunderland to Gigg in protest at the undemocratic facist institution that is the Carabao Cup. I’m technically flying over them in the Lear but the thick cuints still think that constitutes solidarity.

Buryxit on 23:36 - Apr 4 with 5725 viewsjudd

Buryxit on 23:23 - Apr 4 by BigDaveMyCock

Me, Robshakeandvac and Mr Bistokid are marching from Sunderland to Gigg in protest at the undemocratic facist institution that is the Carabao Cup. I’m technically flying over them in the Lear but the thick cuints still think that constitutes solidarity.

There's a whole bunch of mugs you could list in addition to those already mugged.

I also like your metaphor off of Sunderlands flying visit handing fail a favour and popping in for beer and banter and nothing else. Maybe someone elses seat, but hey ho, cash in on our popular collectible 68-69 piece porcelain dining set.

As I understand it, and where bury has failed, is to sell out. Fook the support base off. The week in, week out, weak in weak outed type of easily fleeced and easily led. The tyred and the board.

Fail will sell out and it'll be on the public record and bury , oft attendees at the High Court, will need absolute credibility as ever to survive. For now.

Buryxit on 10:20 - Apr 5 with 5406 viewsroccydaleian

Your analogy is a load of shite though BDMC. bury fans have not had a democratic vote on their future though. A better analogy would be tomorrows game. In most people's eyes Sunderland will be favourites to win. If Dale win, will the Sunderland fans be moaning and crying forever, saying that it's not fair etc, and wanting to have the game replayed until they win.
Login to get fewer ads

Buryxit on 11:06 - Apr 5 with 5340 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Buryxit on 10:20 - Apr 5 by roccydaleian

Your analogy is a load of shite though BDMC. bury fans have not had a democratic vote on their future though. A better analogy would be tomorrows game. In most people's eyes Sunderland will be favourites to win. If Dale win, will the Sunderland fans be moaning and crying forever, saying that it's not fair etc, and wanting to have the game replayed until they win.

But no democratic vote takes place in your analogy? How come the absence of one in mine renders it shite but not in yours?

There’s also no denying the fact that Boris looks like Stewie and Mark Francois looks like Peter Griffin out of Family Guy. I haven’t worked out what the fook the latter has got to do with Buryxit yet - that’s still very much work in progress. Take back control.

Buryxit on 11:40 - Apr 5 with 5274 viewsrochdale_ranger

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz zzzzzzzz
Buryxit on 11:45 - Apr 5 with 5254 viewsroccydaleian

Buryxit on 11:06 - Apr 5 by BigDaveMyCock

But no democratic vote takes place in your analogy? How come the absence of one in mine renders it shite but not in yours?

There’s also no denying the fact that Boris looks like Stewie and Mark Francois looks like Peter Griffin out of Family Guy. I haven’t worked out what the fook the latter has got to do with Buryxit yet - that’s still very much work in progress. Take back control.

And non in yours either, which makes your analogy of bury and Brexit a complete load of ballox Mind you there are some similarities, bury seemed to have frittered away millions of pounds, while the EU only managed €4.2 BILLION. Still, that's ok isn't it?
[Post edited 5 Apr 2019 11:47]
Buryxit on 12:08 - Apr 5 with 5204 viewsSandyDrum

Good lord.... give it a rest.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Buryxit on 12:25 - Apr 5 with 5162 viewsrod_leach

Buryxit on 10:20 - Apr 5 by roccydaleian

If it was found that Dale, for example, played an unregistered player and broke the rules, how would this affect the result?
Buryxit on 12:39 - Apr 5 with 5105 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Buryxit on 11:40 - Apr 5 by rochdale_ranger

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz zzzzzzzz

What do we want?
An end to narcolepsy.
When do we want it?

Buryxit on 12:47 - Apr 5 with 5081 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Buryxit on 12:08 - Apr 5 by SandyDrum

Good lord.... give it a rest.

Is it Sunday already?

Buryxit on 11:26 - Apr 21 with 4426 viewsaleanddale

Shaker Dave is hilarious....

Apparently SD2 ( Dale ) has ruined everything in 4 months!

No Dave - he is only the incumbent problem you have had 5 years of overspending WAY beyond your means.

Dave "This is spoiling what should have been the best ever season"

Erm Dave - Yes by signing players that you simply cannot afford and they should never be pulling on a bury shirt.

The lack of humility on Beardy board is nauseating,

We must secure promotion ( like its a divine right )

12 points deduction next year and we start again ( Like this is just the easy way out )

I do think at best administration is looming at giggle. Whilst we continue to cut our cloth and live as best we can to a budget the horror in all this is bury could start next season in lg1 and Dale in league2.

They still have white chocolate smeared faces even now.

Zero humility.

Zero Class.
Buryxit on 22:54 - Apr 21 with 3976 viewsscarrow

Dawson was at the Dale game on Friday. Still injured I assume

Poll: Final position

Buryxit on 22:59 - Apr 21 with 3972 viewskel

Buryxit on 11:26 - Apr 21 by aleanddale

Shaker Dave is hilarious....

Apparently SD2 ( Dale ) has ruined everything in 4 months!

No Dave - he is only the incumbent problem you have had 5 years of overspending WAY beyond your means.

Dave "This is spoiling what should have been the best ever season"

Erm Dave - Yes by signing players that you simply cannot afford and they should never be pulling on a bury shirt.

The lack of humility on Beardy board is nauseating,

We must secure promotion ( like its a divine right )

12 points deduction next year and we start again ( Like this is just the easy way out )

I do think at best administration is looming at giggle. Whilst we continue to cut our cloth and live as best we can to a budget the horror in all this is bury could start next season in lg1 and Dale in league2.

They still have white chocolate smeared faces even now.

Zero humility.

Zero Class.

Shaky Dave is fooking brilliant value. Absolutely desperate to appear ITK but been made to look a right bellend time and again, yet still persists with it.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 23:00]
Buryxit on 19:56 - Apr 22 with 3430 viewsShakerbhoy

Obsessed...can't believe your still goin on about us....see you next season
Buryxit on 20:10 - Apr 22 with 3361 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Buryxit on 19:56 - Apr 22 by Shakerbhoy

Yep 1 less religation place for us to worry about, assuming you manage to survive the month.

#enjoytheride

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Buryxit on 20:11 - Apr 22 with 3344 viewskel

Oh dear.

How’s that place you’re keeping warm?
Buryxit on 20:16 - Apr 22 with 3306 viewsBartRowou

It's a strange irony that sees Bury fans bleating about having no club next year, yet at the same time cheering on players whose wages, amongst other car-park schemes, got them in this mess in the first place. I imagine the majority will be more than happy to take administration, lose 12 points, get a couple of wins at the start of next season and then hoodwink the football world into thinking that plucky Bury are on the rise again.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Buryxit on 20:27 - Apr 22 with 3244 viewskel

Buryxit on 20:16 - Apr 22 by BartRowou

It's a strange irony that sees Bury fans bleating about having no club next year, yet at the same time cheering on players whose wages, amongst other car-park schemes, got them in this mess in the first place. I imagine the majority will be more than happy to take administration, lose 12 points, get a couple of wins at the start of next season and then hoodwink the football world into thinking that plucky Bury are on the rise again.

bury fans are the victims in all this though. Apparently.
Buryxit on 21:52 - Apr 22 with 3068 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Buryxit on 20:27 - Apr 22 by kel

bury fans are the victims in all this though. Apparently.

bURY like most clubs have some really good guys, some occasionally pop over here, talk sense and do things like donate £55 to the josh fund. A lovely gesture, from what I would guess is a chap that would have donated to a cause like that regardless of the club.

You will always get bellends from clubs popping over, making themselves look silly, but I honestly think 95.% of their fans would want to run like we do, not be 10 million plus in debt.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Buryxit on 22:14 - Apr 22 with 3006 viewskel

Buryxit on 21:52 - Apr 22 by Thacks_Rabbits

bURY like most clubs have some really good guys, some occasionally pop over here, talk sense and do things like donate £55 to the josh fund. A lovely gesture, from what I would guess is a chap that would have donated to a cause like that regardless of the club.

You will always get bellends from clubs popping over, making themselves look silly, but I honestly think 95.% of their fans would want to run like we do, not be 10 million plus in debt.

I have a lot of family who are bury through and through as well as a number of their fans I count as friends having met them through this board in its rivals days. For them I can only wish the best.

However, I’ve also encountered some real nasty pieces of work who support bury (also through this board) who once tried to character assassinate a dale fan they’d never met over something that was none of their business. His crime? Being a Dale fan! They can fook right off!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024