Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dooley 16:52 - Apr 6 with 2886 viewsSandyDrum

Cost us that game...put a tackle in man.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Dooley on 18:14 - Apr 6 with 2616 viewsDickydaler

Got to agree with you there. Very poor from him. In fact, I didn't agree with any of the substitutions. Wrong decision to sit back and protect the point. I think BBM lost his nerve. Having said that, other than the result, a good performance.
Dooley on 18:16 - Apr 6 with 2599 viewsD_Alien

Dooley on 18:14 - Apr 6 by Dickydaler

Got to agree with you there. Very poor from him. In fact, I didn't agree with any of the substitutions. Wrong decision to sit back and protect the point. I think BBM lost his nerve. Having said that, other than the result, a good performance.

The subs were very definitely not deployed to try and protect a point. They are all forwards, and unfortunately not much cop at protecting a game

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dooley on 18:31 - Apr 6 with 2514 viewsdingdangblue

Dooley was so far away from his immediate opponent all the time he was on - should have been told to get tighter - but its a massive learning curve for BBM. That was a fantastic performance today, certainly didn't look like a team destined for relegation. Just hope the late winner doesn't knock our confidence too much for Tuesday.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 19:31]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dooley on 18:33 - Apr 6 with 2500 viewstony_roch975

Dooley on 18:31 - Apr 6 by dingdangblue

Dooley was so far away from his immediate opponent all the time he was on - should have been told to get tighter - but its a massive learning curve for BBM. That was a fantastic performance today, certainly didn't look like a team destined for relegation. Just hope the late winner doesn't knock our confidence too much for Tuesday.

nearly as far away as Done!

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Dooley on 18:41 - Apr 6 with 2437 viewsDaleiLama

He's much better going forward than defending in my view. We looked very exposed down their right after his introduction. Could have conceded more.

Good game. Thought we matched them for the lost part but lost our way towards the end, Certainly weren't disgraced. Ollie motm for me. Callum should have been subbed. Even after energy gels he looked dead on his feet.

Was hoping for a point, but the way we played still gives me hope. Hate to say this but under Keith, I think we would have shipped another 4 today. Big challenge on Tuesday. I wonder if that's why Hendo was subbed?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dooley on 18:58 - Apr 6 with 2351 viewsnordenblue

Dooley on 18:31 - Apr 6 by dingdangblue

After reading rave reviews about Dooley, on the few occasions I've actually seen him I fail to see a single thing he brings or could bring to the side, he's bang average and the less said about his defending the better I think.
Dooley on 19:16 - Apr 6 with 2252 viewsJimmyRustler

Dooley ain't a defender. I blame Bunney - the amount of times he went AWOL and Dooley had to cover him was a joke. Bunney had a poor game imo
Dooley on 20:21 - Apr 6 with 2008 viewsYorkshire_Dale

None of Messrs Dooley, Williams11 or Inman are capable of a decent tackle so we were much much weaker with them on the pitch as the Black Cats continued to come at us and the inevitable happened......pity as our starting 11 more than held their own.

I hope that BBM is not soft when he draws up his released list in only a few weeks time.

What has happened to the "goal machine" Ethan Hamilton or even Jimmy Keohane......surely far better options holding onto a point?
Login to get fewer ads

Dooley on 19:03 - Apr 7 with 1461 viewstony_roch975

Dooley on 18:58 - Apr 6 by nordenblue

After reading rave reviews about Dooley, on the few occasions I've actually seen him I fail to see a single thing he brings or could bring to the side, he's bang average and the less said about his defending the better I think.

Think he looked really good at the beginning of the season, then spent a long time out with injury. Since Christmas, seems to have lost his impact, perhaps trying too hard to impress and only got spasmodic game time which never helps.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 13:29]

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024