Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henderson and Wilbraham interviews 16:00 - Apr 20 with 4111 viewssuffolkdale

Very interesting and enjoyable - good policy from the Club to make them freely available to all. They provide a real insight into the individuals and a small window into what is happening behind the scenes.
Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 16:09 - Apr 20 with 4067 viewsrochdale_ranger

CHeers for the link
Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 16:15 - Apr 20 with 4047 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 16:09 - Apr 20 by rochdale_ranger

CHeers for the link

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/april/watch--hendo-post-wycombe_april-20

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/april/watch--alby-post-wycombe_april-201

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 17:00 - Apr 20 with 3921 viewsD_Alien

Experienced voices, who've got something to say, now they're allowed to

Edit: the fear also gone from the voice of the lad interviewing
[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 17:02]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 17:25 - Apr 20 with 3856 viewsmikehunt

Yeah. Good were them.
Re. the goal, from my view in the Sandy I was certain the keeper had pushed the ball out from behind the line initially, but that liner was so kak you could not have relied on him to give any kind of sensible decision. Good job Hendo was on hand to stab it in.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 20:26 - Apr 20 with 3534 viewskiwidale

Regarding the disputed goal the ref did not give it until Henderson put it in. lets say Wycombe cleared it after it came back into play would the ref have given it? Verdict Henderson's goal

edit to add... what a signing Wilbraham has turned out to be.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 20:28]

This is not the time for bickering.

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 21:16 - Apr 20 with 3408 viewsrochdale_ranger

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 20:26 - Apr 20 by kiwidale

Regarding the disputed goal the ref did not give it until Henderson put it in. lets say Wycombe cleared it after it came back into play would the ref have given it? Verdict Henderson's goal

After all the rumours of Hills spats with clough I’m surprised he hasn’t been involved in the squad lately. Wilbraham has been ace since Hills departure just as I’m sure Perkins would have been. Hills my way or the highway attitude has been made all to apparent now he has gone. He would of rather have started Matheson and adshead while seasoned pros were rotting on the bench.
Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 21:20 - Apr 20 with 3389 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 21:16 - Apr 20 by rochdale_ranger

After all the rumours of Hills spats with clough I’m surprised he hasn’t been involved in the squad lately. Wilbraham has been ace since Hills departure just as I’m sure Perkins would have been. Hills my way or the highway attitude has been made all to apparent now he has gone. He would of rather have started Matheson and adshead while seasoned pros were rotting on the bench.

Clough was on the bench at Accrington and Portsmouth, coming on for the last nine minutes at Fratton Park.

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 23:33 - Apr 20 with 3144 viewsShun

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 17:00 - Apr 20 by D_Alien

Experienced voices, who've got something to say, now they're allowed to

Edit: the fear also gone from the voice of the lad interviewing
[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 17:02]

Absolutely. Both of them speak with the freedom and intelligence rarely seen in football interviews, it’s nice to see. Henderson’s really eloquent and he speaks with such passion and understanding of the game - there’s definitely a future coach/manager there I reckon.

It’s interesting that he chooses he Brovers away game over the Easter period in our promotion season as that’s one that’s been brought up here a few times over the past week. He says it was ‘emotional’, and for me it’s one of those games that always sticks out as being pivotal in the promotion race (much like the Accrington away game in the 09/10 promotion season).
Login to get fewer ads

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 10:17 - Apr 21 with 2831 viewskiwidale

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 20:26 - Apr 20 by kiwidale

Just watched the highlights and Wilbrahams header looked to be over the line he certainly thought so the other players including Henderson ran to him and not Henderson even Henderson raised his arm to signal a goal yet still had the presence of mind to finish the move as did Pike.

verdict Wilbrahams goal.

Fact end of.

not so conclusive

verdict Hendersons goal.

Fact end of.

when have I ever been wrong.

[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 10:26]

This is not the time for bickering.

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 10:43 - Apr 21 with 2782 viewsmikehunt

I think Pike's shot crosses the line. How d'you like them apples 😄
Happy Easter by the way.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 10:56 - Apr 21 with 2756 viewsTVOS1907

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 23:33 - Apr 20 by Shun

Absolutely. Both of them speak with the freedom and intelligence rarely seen in football interviews, it’s nice to see. Henderson’s really eloquent and he speaks with such passion and understanding of the game - there’s definitely a future coach/manager there I reckon.

It’s interesting that he chooses he Brovers away game over the Easter period in our promotion season as that’s one that’s been brought up here a few times over the past week. He says it was ‘emotional’, and for me it’s one of those games that always sticks out as being pivotal in the promotion race (much like the Accrington away game in the 09/10 promotion season).

I would imagine coaching/management isn't something Henderson is looking at, given his other interests away from the game.

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 15:10 - Apr 21 with 2594 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Henderson and Wilbraham interviews on 10:56 - Apr 21 by TVOS1907

I would imagine coaching/management isn't something Henderson is looking at, given his other interests away from the game.

Having watched and paused it numerous times before stopping it perfectly the fantastic header from alby does not fully cross the line, however the way he dominated the defender and got that power and precision on that header deserved a goal.

Will never know what could have been if he played all season to his strengths

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024