Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hendo's goal 11:41 - Apr 21 with 2243 viewsdingdangblue

Final proof if needed.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hendo's goal on 18:23 - Apr 21 with 1970 viewsjonesy

I like the way he placed it away from the goalie and defender. The way it sat up it looked so tempting to just smash it towards them.
Hendo's goal on 10:20 - Apr 22 with 1642 viewsAndy_TOPO

Hendo's goal even if the ball had initially crossed the line, the officials hadn't given it at that point.
Hendo's goal on 10:31 - Apr 22 with 1624 viewskiwidale

Hendo's goal on 10:20 - Apr 22 by Andy_TOPO

Hendo's goal even if the ball had initially crossed the line, the officials hadn't given it at that point.

you have pretty much summed it up for me Wilbraham's header crossed the line but goal wasn't given until Henderson hit the net. I hope Wilbraham is credited with the goal, be a just reward for his contribution since bbm took over, could it be we will be hailing him as the guy who's goals kept us up.

This is not the time for bickering.

Hendo's goal on 10:36 - Apr 22 with 1619 viewsaleanddale

Hendo all day long ( sorry Alby ).

20 for the season
Hendo's goal on 11:47 - Apr 22 with 1539 viewsdingdangblue

Hendo's goal on 10:31 - Apr 22 by kiwidale

you have pretty much summed it up for me Wilbraham's header crossed the line but goal wasn't given until Henderson hit the net. I hope Wilbraham is credited with the goal, be a just reward for his contribution since bbm took over, could it be we will be hailing him as the guy who's goals kept us up.

Have you not watched the goal cam?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Hendo's goal on 12:51 - Apr 22 with 1454 viewsShun

Hendo's goal on 10:31 - Apr 22 by kiwidale

How are you still thinking it should be Wilbraham’s goal? We’ve seen it from two angles now and it’s clear from both his header doesn’t cross the line.
Hendo's goal on 16:27 - Apr 22 with 1344 viewskiwidale

Hendo's goal on 11:47 - Apr 22 by dingdangblue

Have you not watched the goal cam?

yes I have watched both angles and it confirms what I see. Wilbrahams header crossed the line but the goal wasn't given until Henderson put it away. watch the reaction of the players including Wilbraham and Henderson. Who did they race to congratulate Henderson or Wilbraham?

Hendo's goal on 16:36 - Apr 22 with 1324 viewskiwidale

Hendo's goal on 12:51 - Apr 22 by Shun

How are you still thinking it should be Wilbraham’s goal? We’ve seen it from two angles now and it’s clear from both his header doesn’t cross the line.

Its clear in your mind not in mine, my eyes are as good as yours. Wilbraham said in his interview that the ref admitted his header crossed the line, he was adamant that it was his goal. Maybe he is lying it wouldn't be the first time a player has claimed a phantom goal didn't Harry Kane claim a goal last year that he got nothing on... Ryan Lowe has claimed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Hendo's goal on 17:38 - Apr 22 with 1232 viewsonedalefan

If anything, Alby's header bounces on the line and then Pkye's header crosses the line before the defender clears it.
Hendo's goal on 18:01 - Apr 22 with 1162 viewskiwidale

Hendo's goal on 17:38 - Apr 22 by onedalefan

If anything, Alby's header bounces on the line and then Pkye's header crosses the line before the defender clears it.

You are right about Pyke's header being over the line, the keeper was in no position to keep it out but wont change the fact that it wasn't given until Henderson hit the net.

Hendo's goal on 18:55 - Apr 22 with 1095 viewsdingdangblue

Hendo's goal on 17:38 - Apr 22 by onedalefan

There is no way anyone can be certain that Pyke's header was fully over the line - remember it has to be 100% of the ball. Alby's header was definitely on the line so it has to be Hendo's goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024