Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 19:43 - Apr 21 with 2591 viewsTappers

Hopefully Dale will survive relegation with new management on and off pitch. But which team would you want to stay up with us.
No subject on 20:14 - Apr 21 with 2527 viewsAncoats_Blue

Accy, easy to get to and they’ll probably struggle again next year. Every other team in the mix is a pain in the arse away.
No subject on 20:28 - Apr 21 with 2486 viewsBlueDales

Walsall is an alright away trip and not too far away. Might be interesting next time we play then, too - Hill is still the favourite for the job there
No subject on 20:40 - Apr 21 with 2464 viewsforeverhopefulDale

No subject on 20:14 - Apr 21 by Ancoats_Blue

Accy, easy to get to and they’ll probably struggle again next year. Every other team in the mix is a pain in the arse away.

For the reasons you give, I too want Accy to stay up, so long not at the expense of us.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

No subject on 20:45 - Apr 21 with 2458 viewsD_Dale

No subject on 20:14 - Apr 21 by Ancoats_Blue

Until Dale have definitely avoided relegation - and there's still a job to be done there - I hesitate to speculate, but I'd also like to see Accy defy the odds (but obviously not at the expense of Dale) in their very tough last matches).

IF we keep L1 status, we'll be joined by already relegated Bolton (if the club survives) and possibly Rotherham. Lincoln are already promoted from L2, and Mansfield and bury could also make it.
No subject on 20:49 - Apr 21 with 2450 viewsHealeyDale

Definitely Accy.
No subject on 22:24 - Apr 21 with 2299 viewsnordenblue

No subject on 20:45 - Apr 21 by D_Dale

Until Dale have definitely avoided relegation - and there's still a job to be done there - I hesitate to speculate, but I'd also like to see Accy defy the odds (but obviously not at the expense of Dale) in their very tough last matches).

IF we keep L1 status, we'll be joined by already relegated Bolton (if the club survives) and possibly Rotherham. Lincoln are already promoted from L2, and Mansfield and bury could also make it.

Id wouldnt be surprised one bit if bury bombed massively in the next couple of weeks,prior to the playoffs
No subject on 10:41 - Apr 22 with 1938 viewsaleanddale

No subject on 20:45 - Apr 21 by D_Dale

I was with you until your last 5 words!

on the basis we get over the line and Tranmere Mansfield Lincoln Bolton and Rotherham join league 1 there will be a Northern bias.

Portsmouth to go up Auto joined by Charlton would also suit!!

Sunderland and Barnsley are cracking away days and swell the coffers when they come to Spotland.
No subject on 12:44 - Apr 22 with 1815 viewsforeverhopefulDale

No subject on 22:24 - Apr 21 by nordenblue

Id wouldnt be surprised one bit if bury bombed massively in the next couple of weeks,prior to the playoffs

Sincerely hope so.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Login to get fewer ads

No subject on 12:57 - Apr 22 with 1788 viewsShun

Accy for the reasons mentioned, Walsall because they’re a good club and we usually save our best performance of the season for the Bescott, Wimbledon because they’re a small club doing well against the odds.
No subject on 13:10 - Apr 22 with 1766 viewsjudd

No subject on 10:41 - Apr 22 by aleanddale

I was with you until your last 5 words!

on the basis we get over the line and Tranmere Mansfield Lincoln Bolton and Rotherham join league 1 there will be a Northern bias.

Portsmouth to go up Auto joined by Charlton would also suit!!

Sunderland and Barnsley are cracking away days and swell the coffers when they come to Spotland.

Well Barnsley do...

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024