Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you get todays game on ifollow? 13:38 - Apr 22 with 2355 viewsmeeee

I can't remember the ruling on this but with it not being a Saturday 3pm kick off will I be able to watch the game if I pay the £10 match pass?
Can you get todays game on ifollow? on 13:42 - Apr 22 with 2338 viewsKenBoon

Yes.
Can you get todays game on ifollow? on 13:51 - Apr 22 with 2314 viewsmeeee

Can you get todays game on ifollow? on 13:42 - Apr 22 by KenBoon

Yes.

Nice one thank you
Can you get todays game on ifollow? on 13:51 - Apr 22 with 2311 viewslyberoc

it,s as clear as mud, on the i follow site it says no, but on the Dale site it says yes, if you do pay the tenner and can watch it could you let us know on here please?
Can you get todays game on ifollow? on 13:58 - Apr 22 with 2288 viewsKenBoon

Can you get todays game on ifollow? on 13:51 - Apr 22 by lyberoc

it,s as clear as mud, on the i follow site it says no, but on the Dale site it says yes, if you do pay the tenner and can watch it could you let us know on here please?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/2018192/april/bristol-

Click on buy a match pass.
Our website and iFollow are horrible. Such a mess. iFollow especially make it difficult to buy some (legitimately) and even more difficult to watch it on anything other than a mobile device or a computer. For a tenner I should be able to cast to a tv but they have a monopoly and its a niche product so they can do as they like. No wonder more and more efl streams are turning up on kodi.
Can you get todays game on ifollow? on 14:09 - Apr 22 with 2243 viewsfrenzied

Can you get todays game on ifollow? on 13:58 - Apr 22 by KenBoon

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/2018192/april/bristol-

Click on buy a match pass.
Our website and iFollow are horrible. Such a mess. iFollow especially make it difficult to buy some (legitimately) and even more difficult to watch it on anything other than a mobile device or a computer. For a tenner I should be able to cast to a tv but they have a monopoly and its a niche product so they can do as they like. No wonder more and more efl streams are turning up on kodi.

I’m sure you can only get today’s game overseas..but not in the uk
Can you get todays game on ifollow? on 14:20 - Apr 22 with 2211 viewsKenBoon

Can you get todays game on ifollow? on 14:09 - Apr 22 by frenzied

I’m sure you can only get today’s game overseas..but not in the uk

It is being advertised as available for £10.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024