Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE 17:02 - Apr 22 with 7368 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I could not have took another last game nail biter - we are safe now, what a fantastic job these 2 have done in reuniting a team that was broken.

The turn around cannot be underestimated - we were doomed under hill and they have somehow turned it around.

Thanks guys and can’t wait for next season now!!!

P.s this is not a tweak of f g’s nipples in case they are reading!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 19:46 - Apr 22 with 2185 viewsSwissdale

Incredible achievement. I’d have put my house on us going down two months ago - and now we look like finishing mid table!

Let’s not forget the rest of the coaching staff ( https://mobile.twitter.com/officiallydale/status/1103641584577531906) - must have taken a lot to lift the players if they were feeling as down and divided as the fans.

Further point, as the longest stint in the third tier, this surely has to be officially the most successful period in the history of the club.
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 21:07 - Apr 22 with 1971 viewsDaleiLama

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:50 - Apr 22 by Thacks_Rabbits

Whilst Keith wished BBM well when he left I can see him sitting at home now being resentful of what he perceives as players suddenly performing now he, the self proclaimed king of the broken toy has gone.

The players have all stepped up since he went and to me that can only be down to man management and wanting to play for BBM.

Under BBM current form since he took over, albeit over a short reference period, we would have got 87 points this season, yes I know that would not be the case, but it shows the change has worked. Even the 2 defeats have been against a flying Portsmouth and a late defeat to Sunderland.

We are a different side and club since the ego has landed on the dole!!!

A distinctly (hopefully) unmemorable season for so many reasons. We seem to have spent the best part of 2 years grinding results out and underperforming. That Wycombe game for me summed up where we are now - ok, nothing special, but when we fight we can do enough to stay in L1. We certainly have some talent in the squad and need to add more in the summer. The bottom line though is that we are making fewer "individual errors", or at least getting away with them. With the benefit of hindsight and looking at how our fortunes have improved since KH's departure, much as it pains me to admit it, the one who made most individual errors this campaign through team selection, tactics and tinkering was Keith himself. Returning to a more stable line up under BBM has brought its own reward and hopefully got us over the line before the last game comes around this year? I'll certainly enjoy the trip up to the COA a lot more now we have a bit more breathing space even if it still isn't yet nailed on.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 22:19 - Apr 22 with 1768 viewsDaleFan7

In a short space of time BBM has taken us from a team who would just roll over and capitulate when anything adverse happens to a team that is hard to beat and battles as hard as any of us could ask for.

2 months ago the players looked like they didnt care less if we conceded 100 goals and went down rock bottom. Now we've kept 3 clean sheets in 4 games and our home form has turned itself around massively. Portsmouth aside, we've grinded out results and we really deserved something out of the Sunderland game.

The transformation of players like Nthle and Wilbraham shows what BBM has done or what Hill was doing and the board most certainly made the right decision. To go from dead and burried 2 months ago to pretty much guaranteeing survival with 2 games left. Hopefully people can go to Charlton and have a fun day out rather than looking over our shoulder for 90 mins like last season.
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 22:51 - Apr 22 with 1695 viewsDaleyBrent

Absolutely amazing turnaround. It’s not been made easy for BBM and I really don’t think it’s been one of those natural new Manager bounces. There’s been little things that have made BBM look like he’s been managing for years - Astute tactical tweaks switching between 5-3-2 & 4-3-3, affirmitave in moments such as resting Kgosi for the Pompey game so he was fit for the Wycombe game. Getting the best out of a player who I honestly thought wasn’t good enough for a Sunday league side, and conducted himself immaculately since day one.

So happy with the direction of having BBM at the wheel. We can enjoy our last 2 games now and look forward to another year in this amazing division that we worked so hard to get too.

We have to give this coaching team the time they deserve for the efforts they’ve put in this season. There’ll be sticky moments but it just feels like we have our dale identity back! Great following today and superb celebrations! UTD
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 18:49 - Apr 27 with 1202 viewsThacks_Rabbits

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 22:51 - Apr 22 by DaleyBrent

Absolutely amazing turnaround. It’s not been made easy for BBM and I really don’t think it’s been one of those natural new Manager bounces. There’s been little things that have made BBM look like he’s been managing for years - Astute tactical tweaks switching between 5-3-2 & 4-3-3, affirmitave in moments such as resting Kgosi for the Pompey game so he was fit for the Wycombe game. Getting the best out of a player who I honestly thought wasn’t good enough for a Sunday league side, and conducted himself immaculately since day one.

So happy with the direction of having BBM at the wheel. We can enjoy our last 2 games now and look forward to another year in this amazing division that we worked so hard to get too.

We have to give this coaching team the time they deserve for the efforts they’ve put in this season. There’ll be sticky moments but it just feels like we have our dale identity back! Great following today and superb celebrations! UTD

20 points from 30 is amazing and only losses acceptable. They have done wonders

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024