Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE 17:02 - Apr 22 with 7365 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I could not have took another last game nail biter - we are safe now, what a fantastic job these 2 have done in reuniting a team that was broken.

The turn around cannot be underestimated - we were doomed under hill and they have somehow turned it around.

Thanks guys and can’t wait for next season now!!!

P.s this is not a tweak of f g’s nipples in case they are reading!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:12 - Apr 22 with 5063 viewsrochdale1

Il be the first to admit when BBM was offered the job, I thought it was uninspiring! How happy I am to be proven wrong! Absolute all credit to BBM TE and the lads! Fully fully deserve there chance next season!
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:19 - Apr 22 with 4930 views100notout

And fair play to the board - absolutely the right decision made sacking hill

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:22 - Apr 22 with 4880 viewsYouTubeDale

So happy now, I feel 10 feet tall. Yes, BBM, TE et al. have galvanised our team so they were all pulling in the same direction, exemplified by the actions of Alby since Hill left the building. And yet again today Alby put in a great performance. After the game away to Oxford I said he shouldn’t wear a Dale shirt again. Now, I would love it if he signed for next season.

Another good game for Bunney today and great work by Keohane, with Andrew shutting the door at the back with the game coming to a close. And BBM includes Hamilton today who played such a vital part with his goal.

Agreed, I can’t wait for next season with BBM and TE setting their own stall out.

Up the Dale '!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:27 - Apr 22 with 4797 viewsjudd

They've done a remarkable job putting us in this position of needing one point with two left to play, as I understand it.

Poll: What is it to be then?

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:31 - Apr 22 with 4733 viewsNigeriamark

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:19 - Apr 22 by 100notout

And fair play to the board - absolutely the right decision made sacking hill

The second big decision with the decision to let the manager sign or loan about 7 players in January. At least 4 of those ( Lonergan, EEL, McLaughlin, Hamilton) have made significant contributions
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:31 - Apr 22 with 4728 viewsfunkkk

Superb stuff, those last 10 minutes were awful though! I mentioned after Friday's game that we aren't playing great but grinding out results and we did it again. I'd have took a point today and hoped to scrape a win at the weekend but the pressure should now be off. BBM deserves immense credit for the turnaround, big job in the summer but he seems up to it!
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE (n/t) on 17:34 - Apr 22 with 4686 viewsrochdale_ranger

[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 17:38]
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:36 - Apr 22 with 4670 viewsThacks_Rabbits

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:27 - Apr 22 by judd

They've done a remarkable job putting us in this position of needing one point with two left to play, as I understand it.

There needs to be about 25 results to go in certain ways for us to go down on gd Judd by my calculations, and even then it’s on gd.

It’s bloody complex to work out though and certainly 3 teams are guaranteed to finish below us whatever happens

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:38 - Apr 22 with 4641 viewsseasidedale

Not wishing to take the shine off things we still need 1 point to be mathematically certain
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:38 - Apr 22 with 4626 viewskiwidale

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE (n/t) on 17:34 - Apr 22 by rochdale_ranger

[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 17:38]

I know its juvenile t but that made me laugh... what happened to the idea that Hill deserves the right to take us down and bring us back up.

edit... thanks Ranger your edit has made me look a right NOB
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 17:43]

This is not the time for bickering.

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:43 - Apr 22 with 4557 viewsrochdale_ranger

Sat in a pub in Cheadle hulme and a load of county fans have busted in buzzing with their late minute winner with curzon Ashton that could have easily been us if it wasn’t for Hill and dunphy. Thanks to Keith Hill for our points already on the board and getting us where we are and thanks to BBM for keeping us up. We are and ought to be an inashamedly league one one club aiming for higher and long may it remain. Up the fooking Dale and let’s go into the new era full of optimism.
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:47 - Apr 22 with 4490 viewsrochdale_ranger

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:38 - Apr 22 by kiwidale

I know its juvenile t but that made me laugh... what happened to the idea that Hill deserves the right to take us down and bring us back up.

Sorry mate. You should have been here for The Wycombe game the feeling of relief in the ground was unlike nothing I’ve seen since the charlton game hahahaha. No time for bitterness now. Top bank holiday and off to shoot up hahahaha
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:47 - Apr 22 with 4493 viewschalky_ncfc

Great result for you lads today which practically guarantees you staying up,chuffed for all of you and the club

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:50 - Apr 22 with 4447 viewsThacks_Rabbits

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:38 - Apr 22 by kiwidale

Whilst Keith wished BBM well when he left I can see him sitting at home now being resentful of what he perceives as players suddenly performing now he, the self proclaimed king of the broken toy has gone.

The players have all stepped up since he went and to me that can only be down to man management and wanting to play for BBM.

Under BBM current form since he took over, albeit over a short reference period, we would have got 87 points this season, yes I know that would not be the case, but it shows the change has worked. Even the 2 defeats have been against a flying Portsmouth and a late defeat to Sunderland.

We are a different side and club since the ego has landed on the dole!!!

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:52 - Apr 22 with 4421 views100notout

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:47 - Apr 22 by chalky_ncfc

Great result for you lads today which practically guarantees you staying up,chuffed for all of you and the club

Thanks Chalky - now fook off

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:53 - Apr 22 with 4399 viewsThacks_Rabbits

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:47 - Apr 22 by chalky_ncfc

Cheers chalky. Who you got left to play

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:54 - Apr 22 with 4381 viewskiwidale

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:47 - Apr 22 by rochdale_ranger

Sorry mate. You should have been here for The Wycombe game the feeling of relief in the ground was unlike nothing I’ve seen since the charlton game hahahaha. No time for bitterness now. Top bank holiday and off to shoot up hahahaha

you are right Ranger this is not the time for recriminations. I fully understand you pulling your post Hill gave us 8 great seasons. What a fantastic Easter what a time to be a Daley It feels like a promotion.

This is not the time for bickering.

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 18:08 - Apr 22 with 4252 viewsmikehunt

If we stay up (Southend's result today makes things tougher next week) this will be a bigger miracle than last season.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 18:11 - Apr 22 with 4230 viewsBrierls

Nothing short of remarkable.

BBM is a million miles from the finished article. I don’t think we’ve seen drastic improvements in the teams performance levels, but what we have seen is a team that is hard to beat that will battle their rocks off for their manager. You can’t teach that, players respond to you or they don’t, the response to BBM taking charge has been unreal.

I can’t wait to see what the future holds for Dale under BBM.
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 18:26 - Apr 22 with 4093 viewsdalelee

Spot on Briers
Credit the board for giving BBM a permanent contract rather than wait until the end of the season. They didn't have to make the decision, but it has turned out to be a great call.
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 18:36 - Apr 22 with 4016 viewsBlueDales

I've got to say, I was a bit concerned that BBM taking charge would mean that nothing changes, a continuation of everything that was wrong with the end of the Hill era. And he's not changed much - same players, no radical changes in tactics or formations. But what he does seem to have done is given the players a bit of confidence and belief - as a man manager, he seems excellent. BBM is the sort of bloke you could have a chat with for hours, I'm not sure Hill was.
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 18:41 - Apr 22 with 3978 viewsrochdale1

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 18:36 - Apr 22 by BlueDales

I've got to say, I was a bit concerned that BBM taking charge would mean that nothing changes, a continuation of everything that was wrong with the end of the Hill era. And he's not changed much - same players, no radical changes in tactics or formations. But what he does seem to have done is given the players a bit of confidence and belief - as a man manager, he seems excellent. BBM is the sort of bloke you could have a chat with for hours, I'm not sure Hill was.

Meant to be a positive ✔️ not down
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 19:24 - Apr 22 with 3752 viewsswiggy

The most remarkable thing for me is that in 3 of the last four games we have won 1-0, that’s 3 clean sheets in 4 games after the games at Christmas when my 3 year old grandson would have had a reasonable chance of getting a hat trick against us. The players have defended for their lives and to see them so genuinely pleased with performances and results is fantastic.
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 19:28 - Apr 22 with 3725 viewsisitme

We have also looked much more solid at set pieces since BBM took charge. Maybe the boxing has been scrapped and we are spending the time on set pieces?
A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 19:30 - Apr 22 with 3715 viewsD_Alien

A Huge Thank You To BBM and TE on 17:50 - Apr 22 by Thacks_Rabbits

Whilst Keith wished BBM well when he left I can see him sitting at home now being resentful of what he perceives as players suddenly performing now he, the self proclaimed king of the broken toy has gone.

The players have all stepped up since he went and to me that can only be down to man management and wanting to play for BBM.

Under BBM current form since he took over, albeit over a short reference period, we would have got 87 points this season, yes I know that would not be the case, but it shows the change has worked. Even the 2 defeats have been against a flying Portsmouth and a late defeat to Sunderland.

We are a different side and club since the ego has landed on the dole!!!

Wonder how he'll explain the 10% clause when he's signing on?

Won't get universal credit for it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024