Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last relegation spots to go to....? 03:20 - Apr 23 with 4923 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Walsall
Scunthorpe
Plymouth

Three teams that can't seem to buy a win. I'd expect Wimbledon to pick up 3 points from either of their next two games to be safe.

Southend may not win again but the teams below them are less likely.

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 04:08 - Apr 23 with 4901 viewskiwidale

Ive been saying the same. I was very surprise Southend won yesterday and it might be enough. Walsall Scunthorpe and Plymouth would lose if they played each other Accy and scunny are the same.

This is not the time for bickering.

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 07:44 - Apr 23 with 4698 viewsdingdangblue

Wimbledon play Luton away tonight then Wycombe on Saturday who are playing well and fighting for their lives. Their best hope maybe Bradford away on the last day but you get funny results sometimes once a team has been relegated and the pressure is off - Wimbledon still have it all to do.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 08:16 - Apr 23 with 4608 views1907

Plymouth & Scunthorpe for me. Both can’t buy a win at the minute & Wimbledon are in more of a habit of regularly picking up points. Think Wimbledon will do what we did last year & stay up in rather dramatic style.
Last relegation spots to go to....? on 08:38 - Apr 23 with 4549 viewsDareToCalvin

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 08:16 - Apr 23 by 1907

Plymouth & Scunthorpe for me. Both can’t buy a win at the minute & Wimbledon are in more of a habit of regularly picking up points. Think Wimbledon will do what we did last year & stay up in rather dramatic style.

Thing is that Plymouth have Accrington (A) and Scunthorpe (H) whereas Scunthorpe have Bradford (H) and obviously Plymouth (A) so I can see both teams getting a win in one of their games which again, may be enough, especially if Wimbledon falter. I think Accrington are in big trouble, as they have Doncaster (A) today, then the huge game at home to Plymouth, then Portsmouth (A).
Last relegation spots to go to....? on 08:59 - Apr 23 with 4491 viewsdingdangblue

Just had a look at current away form...
Tough game for Luton tonight!

Last 6 away games

AFC Wimbledon 14 pts
Portsmouth 13 pts
Luton 13 pts
Oxford 13 pts
Sunderland 12 pts
Barnsley 11 pts

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 09:30 - Apr 23 with 4414 viewsjonahwhereru

The Southend game on Saturday will be much tougher for us than it would have been 3 weeks ago. Kevin Bond has benefitted from several players returning from injury at the same time. Before the injury crisis they either won or lost, and hardly ever drew. Dale need to be up for it or I can see us being run over.

I think Scunthorpe will go down and although I wouldn’t bet on it I think Southend will probably join them. Which is a bugger as the Roots Hall game is a 5 mile round trip for me.
Last relegation spots to go to....? on 10:37 - Apr 23 with 4256 viewsnordenblue

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 08:59 - Apr 23 by dingdangblue

Just had a look at current away form...
Tough game for Luton tonight!

Last 6 away games

AFC Wimbledon 14 pts
Portsmouth 13 pts
Luton 13 pts
Oxford 13 pts
Sunderland 12 pts
Barnsley 11 pts

I dont think so,If Luton could have picked this as one of their last fixtures to clinch the title they'd be all over the idea, you can get Wimbledon at 7/1 for an away win tonight, it's not surprising
Last relegation spots to go to....? on 11:42 - Apr 23 with 4160 viewsdingdangblue

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 10:37 - Apr 23 by nordenblue

I dont think so,If Luton could have picked this as one of their last fixtures to clinch the title they'd be all over the idea, you can get Wimbledon at 7/1 for an away win tonight, it's not surprising

Hope it goes to form...
Or not.

Login to get fewer ads

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 12:23 - Apr 23 with 4056 viewsDaveDave

Plymouth 49 points
Wimbledon 49 points
Walsall 44 points

Up the Dale

"Over Hill, over Dale." Shakespeare’s 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'.

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 19:00 - Apr 23 with 3642 viewsnordenblue

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 11:42 - Apr 23 by dingdangblue

Hope it goes to form...
Or not.

If it goes to form Luton will win then,your post doesn't make sense?
You're suggesting a team thats not lost all season at home and are currently top of the league are not in "form"
Last relegation spots to go to....? on 19:08 - Apr 23 with 3613 viewssampadale

Anyone but Wimbledon (or Dale, of course). They are a good lot and a 10 mile round trip for me.

Looking at the games, Walsall plus two from Scunny, Plymouth and (sadly) Accy.
Last relegation spots to go to....? on 21:33 - Apr 23 with 3392 viewsDalenet

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 19:08 - Apr 23 by sampadale

Anyone but Wimbledon (or Dale, of course). They are a good lot and a 10 mile round trip for me.

Looking at the games, Walsall plus two from Scunny, Plymouth and (sadly) Accy.

not with Accy 2 nil up at Donny. Funny old game
Last relegation spots to go to....? on 21:39 - Apr 23 with 3358 viewssampadale

2-1. He scores when he wants!
Last relegation spots to go to....? on 10:49 - Apr 28 with 2834 viewsaleanddale

3 from 5 now with Plymouth OR Scunthorpe joining Bradford in League 2 next season.
Last relegation spots to go to....? on 11:35 - Apr 28 with 2733 viewsSuddenLad

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 10:49 - Apr 28 by aleanddale

3 from 5 now with Plymouth OR Scunthorpe joining Bradford in League 2 next season.

Or both if they draw

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 12:50 - Apr 28 with 2572 viewsShun

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 11:35 - Apr 28 by SuddenLad

Or both if they draw

If they both draw then Plymouth will survive at the expense of Southend if the latter lose to Sunderland and Walsall fail to win.
Last relegation spots to go to....? on 06:32 - Apr 29 with 2286 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Would be surprising if the sacking of Derek Adams led to anything but another defeat for Plymouth.

A Sunderland win at Southend should see the Shrimpers replace Scunny in the final four.
Last relegation spots to go to....? on 07:36 - Apr 29 with 2203 viewsdingdangblue

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 06:32 - Apr 29 by Albert_Whitehurst

Would be surprising if the sacking of Derek Adams led to anything but another defeat for Plymouth.

A Sunderland win at Southend should see the Shrimpers replace Scunny in the final four.

Im not so sure. I'd be more worried if I were Scunthorpe, they havent won an away game since January. If Southend lose to Sunderland then Plymouth will only need to draw to go above them. It will be nerves shredded for all the teams involved.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2019 8:14]

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 08:39 - Apr 29 with 2121 viewsaleanddale

Last relegation spots to go to....? on 07:36 - Apr 29 by dingdangblue

Im not so sure. I'd be more worried if I were Scunthorpe, they havent won an away game since January. If Southend lose to Sunderland then Plymouth will only need to draw to go above them. It will be nerves shredded for all the teams involved.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2019 8:14]

We handled that same pressure last year really well.

The side that plays this "cup final" the best will survive.

twists and turns to come thank god we are not involved this year!!
Last relegation spots to go to....? on 10:23 - Apr 29 with 2002 viewsdale1968

Personally would prefer Plymouth and Southend to go..

2 very long trips off the agenda.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024