Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player Match Ratings - admin question 09:20 - Apr 24 with 1631 views100notout

I know its available for each individual game but I was wondering if its possible to get average figures for the players over the whole of the season? Would provide an interesting view of their worth from a fans perspective.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 9:21]

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Player Match Ratings - admin question on 09:51 - Apr 24 with 1587 viewsSandyDrum

It already exists:
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/match-ratings/summary/match:1037

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Player Match Ratings - admin question on 11:33 - Apr 24 with 1487 views100notout

Player Match Ratings - admin question on 09:51 - Apr 24 by SandyDrum

It already exists:
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/match-ratings/summary/match:1037

Cheers Sandydrum

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Player Match Ratings - admin question on 12:35 - Apr 24 with 1437 viewsupthedale

Interesting looking at those, I wonder how Wilbraham and Ntlhe would do if you took out their performances under Hill.
Player Match Ratings - admin question on 17:52 - Apr 24 with 1293 viewsD_Dale

Player Match Ratings - admin question on 12:35 - Apr 24 by upthedale

Interesting looking at those, I wonder how Wilbraham and Ntlhe would do if you took out their performances under Hill.

It'd also be interesting to know how many votes are cast each match. That info might help explain why the club captain, who has the made the most appearances (45) and is by far the leading scorer, is 9th in the ratings.

Also, why are 29 players rated, although according to Soccerbase 36 have made appearances?

Of the 29 players listed a few have already left the club, and others look destined to follow them. But I assume BB-M won't be making those decisions for a few more days.

[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 18:19]
Player Match Ratings - admin question on 19:23 - Apr 24 with 1224 viewsShun

Player Match Ratings - admin question on 17:52 - Apr 24 by D_Dale

It'd also be interesting to know how many votes are cast each match. That info might help explain why the club captain, who has the made the most appearances (45) and is by far the leading scorer, is 9th in the ratings.

Also, why are 29 players rated, although according to Soccerbase 36 have made appearances?

Of the 29 players listed a few have already left the club, and others look destined to follow them. But I assume BB-M won't be making those decisions for a few more days.

[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 18:19]

I’d urge anyone to take these sort of player ratings with a bag of salt. People will generally vote hyperbolically to reflect their views. Meaning if they think, say, Camps was MOM and had a solid 7 out of 10 game, yet on the player ratings he’s currently at a 5, then the voter knows one vote out of 30 or so at a 7 won’t make much difference, so they’ll vote a 10 out of 10 to make their vote count. Cue massively skewed voting.
Player Match Ratings - admin question on 21:08 - Apr 24 with 1168 viewsD_Dale

Player Match Ratings - admin question on 19:23 - Apr 24 by Shun

I’d urge anyone to take these sort of player ratings with a bag of salt. People will generally vote hyperbolically to reflect their views. Meaning if they think, say, Camps was MOM and had a solid 7 out of 10 game, yet on the player ratings he’s currently at a 5, then the voter knows one vote out of 30 or so at a 7 won’t make much difference, so they’ll vote a 10 out of 10 to make their vote count. Cue massively skewed voting.

Thanks for this. So much for 'the wisdom of crowds'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024