Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Dale JFDI 12:33 - Apr 26 with 2720 viewsjonahwhereru

Travelling up from Southend for the game tomorrow and under different circumstances I would be revelling in the prospect of doing the double over Southend (blue moons are ten a penny compared to this chance). However tbh I would take a draw right now, even if it was a right boring game with no attacking intent from either side.
I hope that BBM doesn’t tinker with the set up and play for a draw, stick to what’s working in my view. What is the feeling here do you think he will be minded to change shape?

On another Southend note, Sam Hart is only on loan at Southend. Now Hill and Beech have gone could we tempt him back for next season. If Southend are relegated there must be a chance. The left back role and a midfield leader are our priorities imo.

UTD
Come on Dale JFDI on 13:59 - Apr 26 with 2553 viewsboromat

I think we probably will see changes to the line up as the players that came in on Monday have given BBM something to think about. He seems to be trying to give everyone a chance to contribute to our end of season. There are a couple that still haven't played under BBM maybe Adshead might get a chance. Holden also has been missing apart from being a sub once I think.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Come on Dale JFDI on 14:05 - Apr 26 with 2530 viewsDaleiLama

I'd like to see Hamilton in the starting X1. He's got talent, a good motor and scores goals.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Come on Dale JFDI on 14:13 - Apr 26 with 2508 viewsEllDale

The one player I want to see starting tomorrow is McLaughlin.

As for Adshead. rightly or wrongly, BBM seems to have concentrated in using seasoned pros in the battle for survival rather than younger players. So we haven't seen Danny, Morley or Matheson or even Delaney and Holden.
Come on Dale JFDI on 14:19 - Apr 26 with 2492 viewsscarrow

Come on Dale JFDI on 14:13 - Apr 26 by EllDale

As for Adshead. rightly or wrongly, BBM seems to have concentrated in using seasoned pros in the battle for survival rather than younger players. So we haven't seen Danny, Morley or Matheson or even Delaney and Holden.

Delaney is more to do with poor form and a mistake in him every game

Poll: Final position

Come on Dale JFDI on 14:57 - Apr 26 with 2403 viewsblackdogblue

Important day tomorrow, hope to god the yoof do not make an appearance, when we’re safe play who he wants against Charlton...

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Come on Dale JFDI on 16:18 - Apr 26 with 2248 viewsaleanddale

Come on Dale JFDI on 14:19 - Apr 26 by scarrow

Delaney is more to do with poor form and a mistake in him every game

is Delaney contracted for next season?.
Come on Dale JFDI on 16:22 - Apr 26 with 2232 viewsDareToCalvin

Come on Dale JFDI on 16:18 - Apr 26 by aleanddale

is Delaney contracted for next season?.

He's contracted for the next 2.
Come on Dale JFDI on 16:46 - Apr 26 with 2161 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Come on Dale JFDI on 16:22 - Apr 26 by DareToCalvin

He's contracted for the next 2.

dear me......we sound like bury.

We do seem to have a more gifted squad now......surely Olly Rathboni will start tomorrow or are we "doubling up" with the boy Hamilton doing so well?

Agree about Ryan McLaughlin although he does seem injury prone...his attacking prowess is a joy in these recent games.

Just hope Messrs Inman and Williams 11 are nowhere near.
Login to get fewer ads

Come on Dale JFDI on 17:52 - Apr 26 with 2065 viewsdiver

Check the weather before you set off from Southend pitch could be a lake if forecast is right
Come on Dale JFDI on 17:56 - Apr 26 with 2053 viewsJames1980

Come on Dale JFDI on 17:52 - Apr 26 by diver

Check the weather before you set off from Southend pitch could be a lake if forecast is right

Hopefully plans are in place

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Come on Dale JFDI on 18:26 - Apr 26 with 2024 viewsBlueDales

Hill put Matheson on for a huge game against then-24th placed Wimbledon. He gave away a 90th minute penalty. As much as he's technically gifted and I'm sure he's destined for much bigger things than this football club, blooding in kids who are still yet to even sit their GCSE exams into a relegation battle is not the way to go.
Come on Dale JFDI on 18:35 - Apr 26 with 1996 viewsJames1980

Come on Dale JFDI on 18:26 - Apr 26 by BlueDales

Hill put Matheson on for a huge game against then-24th placed Wimbledon. He gave away a 90th minute penalty. As much as he's technically gifted and I'm sure he's destined for much bigger things than this football club, blooding in kids who are still yet to even sit their GCSE exams into a relegation battle is not the way to go.

Matheson's lack of experience led to the sending off in my opinion. If he had stayed down would the ref have stopped play? Allowing him to take a breath and calm down, instead of making that rash challenge?

Come on Dale JFDI on 20:37 - Apr 26 with 1872 viewsjonahwhereru

Come on Dale JFDI on 17:52 - Apr 26 by diver

Just seen the forecast and it is shite.
Nothing on the OS to suggest any precautionary inspection so hope we are all good. In any event we are meeting relatives tomorrow night and have accommodation book so will trust to luck with the weather.

But appreciate the heads up as I have changed re thought what I will be wearing. The T shirt is back in the draw
Come on Dale JFDI on 20:52 - Apr 26 with 1843 viewsseasidedale

There were no sending off in the wimbledon game
Come on Dale JFDI on 22:32 - Apr 26 with 1719 viewsdingdangblue

Come on Dale JFDI on 18:35 - Apr 26 by James1980

Matheson's lack of experience led to the sending off in my opinion. If he had stayed down would the ref have stopped play? Allowing him to take a breath and calm down, instead of making that rash challenge?

What sending off?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Come on Dale JFDI on 00:18 - Apr 27 with 1626 viewsBlueDales

Come on Dale JFDI on 22:32 - Apr 26 by dingdangblue

What sending off?

I presume James means his giving away a penalty which, though costly, indeed didn't result in any red cards.
Come on Dale JFDI on 00:57 - Apr 27 with 1602 viewsdingdangblue

Come on Dale JFDI on 00:18 - Apr 27 by BlueDales

I presume James means his giving away a penalty which, though costly, indeed didn't result in any red cards.

Although you could argue that the loss to Wimbledon contributed towards BBM becoming our new manager and hopefully staying in lge 1... so not that costly after all.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Come on Dale JFDI on 02:28 - Apr 27 with 1572 viewsJames1980

Come on Dale JFDI on 22:32 - Apr 26 by dingdangblue

What sending off?

Well don't I feel silly . Yes I meant the penalty, his lack of experience contributed to him giving away the penalty.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024