Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Idiots 17:05 - Apr 27 with 7149 viewsSandyDrum

Whoever threw the smoke bomb into the Southend away end at the end of the match needs to get a banning order.
Idiots ruining a good day yet again...

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Idiots on 17:32 - Apr 27 with 5317 viewsShun

Agreed, idiots. Shame on them and shame on the Dale kids whose first thought upon running on to the pitch wasn’t to celebrate with our players but to goad the Shrimpers.

The Southend fans were brilliant today, in numbers and voice (apart from the chav patrol at the front). Although the fighting between themselves shows how a relegation fight seeps any morale and good cheer out of the crowd.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 18:09]
Idiots on 17:38 - Apr 27 with 5276 viewsMancDale

Agree 100%. They need identifying and banning.
The brainless behaviour of too big a minority of our 'fans' absolutely killed the celebrations for me. At least the Southend fans kicking off had a reason for embarrassing themselves.
Idiots (n/t) on 17:45 - Apr 27 with 5221 viewsBigKindo

Essex Constabulary had a visible presence after the game on Wilbutts shepherding Sarffend fans. Does that speak volumes?
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 17:47]
Idiots (n/t) on 19:15 - Apr 27 with 4901 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Idiots (n/t) on 17:45 - Apr 27 by BigKindo

Essex Constabulary had a visible presence after the game on Wilbutts shepherding Sarffend fans. Does that speak volumes?
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 17:47]

Southend do have a bit of a reputation for having a few bellends but our chav schooligans are an embarrassment. If they actually got it a fight they would have run away or got battered. No class whatsoever.

Will be the same bunch of scrotes who are hard when in a group on the street vs 1 or 2 but won’t say boo to a ghost on their own or to a larger group. I remember a feral group in syke having a go at me and a mate, who was a para, near the gale on whitty rd. about 10 of them. I can’t fight and don’t want to, happy to talk my way out or ignore it, but he just walked up to the biggest one, literally grabbed him nose and threw him on the floor and said who’s next.

They all bottled it but got all hard from 50 yards away as we walked off. Cowards and fcukwits the lot of them.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Idiots on 19:47 - Apr 27 with 4761 viewsMIlnrowdale

Absolute retards, why spoil a good day, couldn't knock a wet fart out
Idiots on 19:48 - Apr 27 with 4747 viewsmightydale

What about the southend lads who attacked the reform and what about the southend lads attacking the steward in the reform.
50 year old lads thinking their all that.

#typicalwannabes.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 19:50]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Idiots on 19:56 - Apr 27 with 4687 viewsrochdale_ranger

Idiots on 19:48 - Apr 27 by mightydale

What about the southend lads who attacked the reform and what about the southend lads attacking the steward in the reform.

#typicalwannabes.

Did they get a good slap?
Idiots on 20:11 - Apr 27 with 4586 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Idiots on 19:48 - Apr 27 by mightydale

#typicalwannabes.

Doubt it. If it happened you would probably have hid your colours under your Lonsdale tracksuit and run away.

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Idiots on 20:28 - Apr 27 with 4490 viewsDaley_Lama

The kicking off in the Southend end was due to their group at the front twice booting the ball into row z when 1-0 down in a game they needed something out of.

Flare thrown on the pitch when we scored too.

Can a member of chav united please tell me where they intend to sit next season so that I can get my moved ST seat elsewhere.

Poll: DF in or out

Idiots on 21:12 - Apr 27 with 4325 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Idiots on 20:28 - Apr 27 by Daley_Lama

The kicking off in the Southend end was due to their group at the front twice booting the ball into row z when 1-0 down in a game they needed something out of.

Flare thrown on the pitch when we scored too.

Can a member of chav united please tell me where they intend to sit next season so that I can get my moved ST seat elsewhere.

Lama, like me, you will probably remember the terrible scenes of an old chap dying when a flare was let off into a crowd, in front of his son. These bellends that think it’s ok need to understand that it’s not.

The moron minority has returned recently, they are not hard they are just dickheads, pointless non fans who turn up and just damage out reputation as a family club.

In the dozen or so years I lived in Rochdale I met some truly scary people, acquaintances of friends and a few I liked through knowing them. Guys who worked on the doors, chaps who had a terrible reputation but were always ok with me, guys who openly carried firearms. I am not excusing that at all but I never feared them, although I knew to be fearful.

These idiots don’t have a clue, they just start trouble for fun then scuttle off lie the rats they are, leaving other to get hurt. Yes it’s a social problem, but in our ground it’s ever dale fans problem.

Idiots on 21:30 - Apr 27 with 4223 viewsDaley_Lama

I don’t recall the chap passing away, a terribly sorrowing tale.

Cameras can tell what colour a gnats underpants are these days, flares have been set of time after time after time.

Identify 1
Ban 1
You won’t get many more, if you do, repeat.

Poll: DF in or out

Idiots on 21:36 - Apr 27 with 4187 viewsdeeplishblue

What was the attendance today?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Idiots on 21:37 - Apr 27 with 4178 viewsleedsdale

Idiots on 21:36 - Apr 27 by deeplishblue

What was the attendance today?

Idiots on 21:58 - Apr 27 with 4092 viewscrazyhorse

Agreed, and it can't be that hard to identify the persistent goons, numb from the shoulders up. These halfwits stand out a mile.

Dale security needs to focus on these guys with a zero tolerance policy before we got more pockets of plebs, popping up.
Idiots on 22:05 - Apr 27 with 4065 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Idiots on 21:30 - Apr 27 by Daley_Lama

I don’t recall the chap passing away, a terribly sorrowing tale.

Cameras can tell what colour a gnats underpants are these days, flares have been set of time after time after time.

Identify 1
Ban 1
You won’t get many more, if you do, repeat.

Totally agree, we must be able to ban these turds.

Incident was in 1993 lama at wales Romania. In my mind was more recently than that but I must be getting old!

Idiots on 22:19 - Apr 27 with 4017 viewsdalenumber2

Idiots on 22:05 - Apr 27 by Thacks_Rabbits

Totally agree, we must be able to ban these turds.

Incident was in 1993 lama at wales Romania. In my mind was more recently than that but I must be getting old!

They are children mostly. Not much hope in appealing to their better natures sadly.
Idiots on 09:08 - Apr 28 with 3557 viewsCaptain_Andy

Southend Fan here

Just to say well done to you guys yesterday, to fair we have relapsed back into our cannot be bothered form again and deserved to lose.

Ref: the trouble.
To be fair guys, we met and spoke to loads of Dale fans prior to match, all off them being very polite and friendly. The so called Southend fans kicking off at the front were not Southend fans. Speaking to the liaison officers it seems we had a few west ham/spurs fans (sorry kids) in the away end that caused the problems. During the first half they were in the food/drink area necking pints, not watching the game.
You could tell by the Southend fans chanting at them we wasn't happy about it.
We all have our muppets who sometimes turn up, and yesterday it was mainly caused by the free coaches laid on by the club which seemed to attract them. I'm not sure about outside after the match and I didn't see it but probably the same group.
I am sure the hard core Dale fans know we generally have a good following and mostly behave themselves.

Well done again, nice meeting some of you yesterday. If we can somehow survive meaning beating Sunderland next week we might see you next season. More than likely in about 3 years when we get promoted back to L1.

Idiots on 09:51 - Apr 28 with 3439 viewskel

The mongs at the end who goaded the Southend fans were more embarrassing than bury fans thinking Umar Kamani will buy their club.

Then again, any set of fans who still do the old ‘woahhhh, you’re shit ahhhhhh’ to goalkeepers in 2019 deserve their club to be playing at the lowest level possible.
Idiots on 10:22 - Apr 28 with 3332 viewsaleanddale

Idiots on 09:08 - Apr 28 by Captain_Andy

Southend Fan here

Just to say well done to you guys yesterday, to fair we have relapsed back into our cannot be bothered form again and deserved to lose.

Ref: the trouble.
To be fair guys, we met and spoke to loads of Dale fans prior to match, all off them being very polite and friendly. The so called Southend fans kicking off at the front were not Southend fans. Speaking to the liaison officers it seems we had a few west ham/spurs fans (sorry kids) in the away end that caused the problems. During the first half they were in the food/drink area necking pints, not watching the game.
You could tell by the Southend fans chanting at them we wasn't happy about it.
We all have our muppets who sometimes turn up, and yesterday it was mainly caused by the free coaches laid on by the club which seemed to attract them. I'm not sure about outside after the match and I didn't see it but probably the same group.
I am sure the hard core Dale fans know we generally have a good following and mostly behave themselves.

Well done again, nice meeting some of you yesterday. If we can somehow survive meaning beating Sunderland next week we might see you next season. More than likely in about 3 years when we get promoted back to L1.

I could not understand why at 1-0 down the Southend fans were intent on not giving the ball back.

A must win game ( with having Sunderland last game ) and these idiots spoiling it for your club and 99% of travelling shrimpers who were excellent.

Our Schooligans are an embarrassment.

We just don't need them inside Spotland.

Agree I hope the club do all they can to identify and then ban all concerned.

I also thought that the "going down" chants from pearl st lacked class.

Dale are staying up fine but singing "going down" to a side who are very much part of our lower league playing history is cringeworthy.
Idiots on 11:14 - Apr 28 with 3228 viewsCaptain_Andy

Idiots on 10:22 - Apr 28 by aleanddale

I could not understand why at 1-0 down the Southend fans were intent on not giving the ball back.

A must win game ( with having Sunderland last game ) and these idiots spoiling it for your club and 99% of travelling shrimpers who were excellent.

Our Schooligans are an embarrassment.

We just don't need them inside Spotland.

Agree I hope the club do all they can to identify and then ban all concerned.

I also thought that the "going down" chants from pearl st lacked class.

Dale are staying up fine but singing "going down" to a side who are very much part of our lower league playing history is cringeworthy.

That was my point. They were not part of our norm fan base. Day trippers basically.

Always enjoyed Spotland and yesterday just marred by the very small minority
Idiots on 13:02 - Apr 28 with 3034 viewsrochdale_ranger

Maybe I’ve not lead a sheltered life as much as some on here but I just think boys will be boys when there is a bit of a pitch invasion. Some of the older people sat near me were going off their rockers shouting and balling at the young uns running on the pitch from the sandy lane end. I just think some people are constantly triggered.
Idiots on 13:09 - Apr 28 with 3014 viewsTVOS1907

Idiots on 13:02 - Apr 28 by rochdale_ranger

Maybe I’ve not lead a sheltered life as much as some on here but I just think boys will be boys when there is a bit of a pitch invasion. Some of the older people sat near me were going off their rockers shouting and balling at the young uns running on the pitch from the sandy lane end. I just think some people are constantly triggered.

There's a difference between leading a sheltered life and knowing the correct way to behave.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Idiots on 13:19 - Apr 28 with 2977 viewsSandyman

Idiots on 09:51 - Apr 28 by kel

The mongs at the end who goaded the Southend fans were more embarrassing than bury fans thinking Umar Kamani will buy their club.

Then again, any set of fans who still do the old ‘woahhhh, you’re shit ahhhhhh’ to goalkeepers in 2019 deserve their club to be playing at the lowest level possible.

I've just heard that aimed towards a goalkeeper on the Radio 5 commentary of Leicester V Arsenal. I presume the club responsible will be demoted accordingly
Idiots on 13:26 - Apr 28 with 2950 viewskel

Idiots on 13:19 - Apr 28 by Sandyman

I've just heard that aimed towards a goalkeeper on the Radio 5 commentary of Leicester V Arsenal. I presume the club responsible will be demoted accordingly

One would certainly hope so. To tier 12 or summat.
Idiots on 13:27 - Apr 28 with 2949 viewsrochdale_ranger

Idiots on 13:09 - Apr 28 by TVOS1907

There's a difference between leading a sheltered life and knowing the correct way to behave.

Everything in life is becoming more and more sanitised and controlled and kids are coddled and babied when it comes to everything they do nowadays. we truely are living in an age of innocence.maybe it’s just me but I get a little bit of glee out of watching them break free from their chains and cause a bit of light mischief, more so if it irks some of the old farts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024