Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contracts 17:53 - Apr 27 with 15288 viewsShun

Does anyone know who’s out of contract this summer? I’d genuinely be very happy for most of the squad to still be here next season. Although I don’t see any place for Williams11, Delaney, Gillam or Inman, and I’m undecided over Andrew.

If we could get a season-long loan for both of the Ethans (Hamilton would be my Player of the Season if he’d been here since August) that would be great.
Contracts on 18:12 - Apr 27 with 6371 viewsseasidedale

I think players out of contract are Lilly’s, Ntlhe, mcnulty, Williams (11) rathbone, done, Abbie, Inman Morley, Wade not sure if Andrew is out of contract
Contracts on 18:25 - Apr 27 with 6306 viewsTVOS1907

Contracts on 18:12 - Apr 27 by seasidedale

I think players out of contract are Lilly’s, Ntlhe, mcnulty, Williams (11) rathbone, done, Abbie, Inman Morley, Wade not sure if Andrew is out of contract

Lillis is contracted until 2020.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Contracts on 19:04 - Apr 27 with 6168 viewsBigKindo

Contracts on 18:25 - Apr 27 by TVOS1907

Lillis is contracted until 2020.

Which is possibly why his Dad was smiling after the game.
Contracts on 19:17 - Apr 27 with 6108 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I think Andrew has another year but not sure. Alby is the main one of interest, has he got, and does he want another year of pro football?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Contracts on 19:19 - Apr 27 with 6094 viewsShun

Getting Rathbone to sign an extension should be our main priority .
Contracts on 19:22 - Apr 27 with 6067 viewsSaxonDale

Contracts on 19:17 - Apr 27 by Thacks_Rabbits

I think Andrew has another year but not sure. Alby is the main one of interest, has he got, and does he want another year of pro football?

Agreed. Wilbraham and Rathbone would be the main focus for me. Don’t think I’ve seen a turnaround in a player as big as I’ve seen with Wilbraham. He’s so important to us at the moment, his management of the game/ referee/ their defence is as good as we’ve had for many years. He’s also clearly a player that commands a lot of respect amongst the younger players, would be fantastic to have him for another year, taking over BBM’s previous role in the dressing room too.
Contracts on 20:20 - Apr 27 with 5841 viewsoddjob007

Wilbraham was quality today and all over the pitch.

I’d sign him up as player / coach as his influence is clearly big.
Contracts on 20:35 - Apr 27 with 5776 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Re Wilbraham. I wonder if Hill will learn from all this as well. Rather than seeing it as a threat, BBM has used Wilbraham’s experience to great effect on the team.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Login to get fewer ads

Contracts on 20:51 - Apr 27 with 5698 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Contracts on 20:35 - Apr 27 by BigDaveMyCock

Re Wilbraham. I wonder if Hill will learn from all this as well. Rather than seeing it as a threat, BBM has used Wilbraham’s experience to great effect on the team.

Hill and learn from a threat in the same sentence big Dave. More chance of bURY thanking us for the thread.

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Contracts on 20:52 - Apr 27 with 5698 viewssweetcorn

This seems like as good a place as any to say, i hope this sprited survival doesn’t mask over the deficiencies in our squad. BBM needs to make serious changes to this squad and do away with the deadwood we’ve managed to acrew in the last couple of years.

EEL and Hamilton would be good places to start when looking for recruits and i’d be overjoyed if we managed to get one, never mind both.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Contracts on 20:54 - Apr 27 with 5681 viewssweetcorn

Contracts on 20:51 - Apr 27 by Thacks_Rabbits

Hill and learn from a threat in the same sentence big Dave. More chance of bURY thanking us for the thread.

This post just sums up the fickleness of football, he’s our best ever manager, getting rid of him was the right decision, but why the constant bashing since? Weird as f*ck

Contracts on 20:56 - Apr 27 with 5666 viewsnordenblue

Contracts on 20:20 - Apr 27 by oddjob007

Wilbraham was quality today and all over the pitch.

I’d sign him up as player / coach as his influence is clearly big.

Something I noticed today from "Alby" is his first touch in what was horrendous conditions was from a league above,the amount of balls he brought down instantly under control was a joy to watch.
His link up play and dropping deep to help out you can tell he's got some quality about him from a higher level,and just look Hendo he looks in the condition of his life at the minute.
Contracts on 20:57 - Apr 27 with 5654 viewsSuddenLad

Contracts on 20:52 - Apr 27 by sweetcorn

This seems like as good a place as any to say, i hope this sprited survival doesn’t mask over the deficiencies in our squad. BBM needs to make serious changes to this squad and do away with the deadwood we’ve managed to acrew in the last couple of years.

EEL and Hamilton would be good places to start when looking for recruits and i’d be overjoyed if we managed to get one, never mind both.

Best we could hope for would be a season-long loan. Neither will be in contention at their parent clubs and they both seem to have been committed to the cause whilst they were here.

Hamilton epitomises exactly what we need with his tigerish attitude. EEL is as good a defender as we have had in recent times. Best since Jack O'Connell and he will be a Premiership player next season.

If we can sort deals out, that's where we should start.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Contracts on 21:02 - Apr 27 with 5624 viewssweetcorn

Contracts on 20:57 - Apr 27 by SuddenLad

Best we could hope for would be a season-long loan. Neither will be in contention at their parent clubs and they both seem to have been committed to the cause whilst they were here.

Hamilton epitomises exactly what we need with his tigerish attitude. EEL is as good a defender as we have had in recent times. Best since Jack O'Connell and he will be a Premiership player next season.

If we can sort deals out, that's where we should start.

Yeah of course i mean on loan, rather than permanent, but they are the first two i’d be looking to sign..

Contracts on 21:38 - Apr 27 with 5496 viewsfrenzied

I can’t see us getting either Hamilton or EEL..they will get better offers elsewhere and rightly so .

Is it poss Bolton or Bury may wanna off load a few assets.?
Contracts on 21:54 - Apr 27 with 5435 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Contracts on 20:54 - Apr 27 by sweetcorn

This post just sums up the fickleness of football, he’s our best ever manager, getting rid of him was the right decision, but why the constant bashing since? Weird as f*ck

Hill got 34 points from 35 games. BBM has 20 from 10 games. I have on many occasions said Hill is our most successful manager ever, he clearly is, but he would probably have took us down.

He left alby out most of the season, who has been fantastic, irritated fans, stupid selections etc. Anyway and his has been done to death.

My opinion is he did not utilise a seasoned pro and suggest he did not want to listen, my opinion. Don’t know how that option is weird as fcuk in any way sweetcorn.

Contracts on 00:45 - Apr 28 with 5195 viewsscarrow

Only two I reckon are nailed on departures of the contracted players are Jordan Williams and inman.

Gillam and Morley must be in the balance

On the last 10 games rathbone, nthle, wilbraham and McNulty, keohane all deserve a deal

I'm sure wade will - hes cheap

Of the loanees, I wouldn't be surprised if Pyke was on loan here next season, bunney and Holden will be gone. Hamilton will be wanted by bigger clubs and I'd imagine EEL would be out of our price range.

Of the contracted players personally I'm dubious about Delaney
[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 0:46]

Poll: Final position

Contracts on 02:45 - Apr 28 with 5118 viewsKenBoon

Contracts on 21:54 - Apr 27 by Thacks_Rabbits

Hill got 34 points from 35 games. BBM has 20 from 10 games. I have on many occasions said Hill is our most successful manager ever, he clearly is, but he would probably have took us down.

He left alby out most of the season, who has been fantastic, irritated fans, stupid selections etc. Anyway and his has been done to death.

My opinion is he did not utilise a seasoned pro and suggest he did not want to listen, my opinion. Don’t know how that option is weird as fcuk in any way sweetcorn.

All credit to BBM in giving him a clean slate and to Wilbraham for taking it, but he was rightly left out by Hill because he was awful.
Contracts on 04:21 - Apr 28 with 5076 viewskiwidale

Contracts on 20:54 - Apr 27 by sweetcorn

What constant bashing? This board has been very lenient towards Hill since he left. Any bashing is probably because Hill over a period of more than 18 months was a shit manager so clueless that since he was pensioned off an untried manager has taken the same deadwood and turned them into a hard to beat team. It needs to be mentioned that Hill signed all the so called deadwood that he could not fashion into a team, a team that could not buy a win and was shipping 3 or more goals per game, the very same deadwood that BBM has turned into a very hard to beat combative team who keep clean sheets. Current form 10 games since BBM took over is

P W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Portsmouth 10 8 1 1 25 11 +14 25
2 Charlton 10 8 1 1 18 5 +13 25
3 Barnsley 10 6 3 1 17 9 +8 21
4 Oxford Utd 10 6 3 1 14 8 +6 21
5 Rochdale 10 6 2 2 12 9 +3 20

It also needs noting that the 2 losses were against Portsmouth and Sunderland who scored 6 of the goals against in the other 8 games we conceded just 3 goals in total. Now where is this deadwood you mention?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 4:32]

This is not the time for bickering.

Contracts on 06:35 - Apr 28 with 5034 viewsNewbury_Dale

Is Camps under contract for next year ?
Contracts on 08:08 - Apr 28 with 4908 viewsfunkkk

No doubt Wilbraham has improved immeasurably since BBM left but I think people are getting slightly carried away. Whilst his hold up play is decent at times he needs to learn to win headers or fouls when he has a defender breathing down his neck. Not sure this is going to happen at 39/40 mind you.
Contracts on 10:35 - Apr 28 with 4639 viewsaleanddale

Contracts on 20:52 - Apr 27 by sweetcorn

Your correct to highlight this Sweetcorn and I fully agree.

The last 3 games (9 points) could mask the fact we are short on league 1 quality and does anybody else want another last day / second last game drama?.

BBM has been magnificent since he took the reigns.

Its his first big test now recruiting this summer. I hope the Dale board back him as they have Hill previously in allowing him to bring in his first BBM shaped squad.

Rathbone extension would be huge and YES both Ethan's would be welcome back they have both been a revelation.

Over to BBM I hope he has all the help he needs to get this right.
Contracts on 18:07 - Apr 28 with 4372 viewsjonahwhereru

With the budget being sent on paying up Hill & Beech’s contracts the close season will be very tough I reckon.
He has to off load be it by releasing or loaning out. We are a battling but limited squad so we really need to get rid of plenty as the squad is still bloated. Plus the academy’s had a great year and I can see contacts being handed to some of them.

Clear out Williams 11, Inman, Morley, Done, gillam, Delaney, one of Alby or Andrew, plus Bunney, Pyke, Holden,Bunney, EEL and Hamilton go back, although the latter two would be welcomed back with open arms.

In terms of recruitment BMM knows better than me so won’t suggest names, but a left back, midfield general and a commanding centre half would benefit the team.

I wish BBM luck in what will be a tough window..
Contracts on 18:29 - Apr 28 with 4290 viewsD_Alien

Contracts on 18:07 - Apr 28 by jonahwhereru

With the budget being sent on paying up Hill & Beech’s contracts the close season will be very tough I reckon.
He has to off load be it by releasing or loaning out. We are a battling but limited squad so we really need to get rid of plenty as the squad is still bloated. Plus the academy’s had a great year and I can see contacts being handed to some of them.

Clear out Williams 11, Inman, Morley, Done, gillam, Delaney, one of Alby or Andrew, plus Bunney, Pyke, Holden,Bunney, EEL and Hamilton go back, although the latter two would be welcomed back with open arms.

In terms of recruitment BMM knows better than me so won’t suggest names, but a left back, midfield general and a commanding centre half would benefit the team.

Speaking of left backs, Hart only made the bench yesterday, but i hope someone from the club managed to have a quiet word with him about the changes that've occurred since he left; he'll have noticed himself, of course

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Contracts on 18:37 - Apr 28 with 4252 viewssoulboy

Contracts on 18:07 - Apr 28 by jonahwhereru

I'd agree with all that, apart from 1 player, id keep Matty Done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024