Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two up Three Down 21:50 - Apr 27 with 4563 viewsThe_Knightowl

As it appears three ex Daleys are sinking with the SS Scunthorpe ...congratulations to Scott Hogan and Jack O'Connell on their 1-2 at Sheffield United.
Two up Three Down on 21:53 - Apr 27 with 4513 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Joe Widdowson went up with L Orient n’all. The cockneys not the Bretons.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Two up Three Down on 21:54 - Apr 27 with 4500 viewsdingdangblue

As Hogan is still a Villa player will he be available for them in the play offs? Would he even want to go back there? Also if Villa get promoted I imagine Brentford will get a tasty bonus as they are usually one of the clauses when a player gets sold - hopefully Dale will be due another windfall!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Two up Three Down on 21:56 - Apr 27 with 4486 viewsfrenzied

Scunnys game next week against Plymouth should be interesting..a draw and they both go down!!

Meanwhile at the top will Luton choke at the death?

I’d expect both Pompey and Sunderland to win their games in hand.

Barry Murphys mid table Dale will make next Sat a lot less stressful than our game VCharlton last season
Two up Three Down on 22:02 - Apr 27 with 4460 viewsdingdangblue

Two up Three Down on 21:56 - Apr 27 by frenzied

Scunnys game next week against Plymouth should be interesting..a draw and they both go down!!

Meanwhile at the top will Luton choke at the death?

I’d expect both Pompey and Sunderland to win their games in hand.

Barry Murphys mid table Dale will make next Sat a lot less stressful than our game VCharlton last season

I wonder what the Sky game will be? Plymouth v Scunthorpe, Southend v Sunderland or Luton,Barnsley or Portsmouth games to possibly crown the champions?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Two up Three Down on 00:48 - Apr 28 with 4167 viewsscarrow

Sunderland are play off bound, goal difference is insurmountable

Poll: Final position

Two up Three Down on 08:10 - Apr 28 with 3919 viewsThe_Knightowl

Two up Three Down on 21:54 - Apr 27 by dingdangblue

As Hogan is still a Villa player will he be available for them in the play offs? Would he even want to go back there? Also if Villa get promoted I imagine Brentford will get a tasty bonus as they are usually one of the clauses when a player gets sold - hopefully Dale will be due another windfall!

I failed to note that Chris Basham played for "the blades" yesterday too. Played on loan for the Dale 10 years ago.
If Aston Villa get promoted via the play offs Hogan would be in the position of having played for 2 promoted teams to the premiership in the same season would that be a first?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 8:12]
Two up Three Down on 20:08 - Apr 28 with 3519 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Two up Three Down on 00:48 - Apr 28 by scarrow

Sunderland are play off bound, goal difference is insurmountable

I hope they don't go up by either route.......we need another go at them next season,unfinished business we were robbed a few weeks ago.
Two up Three Down on 22:07 - Apr 28 with 3374 viewskiwidale

Two up Three Down on 20:08 - Apr 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

I hope they don't go up by either route.......we need another go at them next season,unfinished business we were robbed a few weeks ago.

If Sunderland don't go up the decision to buy that container load of commemorate mugs will be a marketing coup. Do they have a date on them.

This is not the time for bickering.

Login to get fewer ads

Two up Three Down on 20:34 - May 1 with 2998 viewssykeboy

Two ex Daley’s currently playing in the National League play off
Two up Three Down on 05:47 - May 2 with 2711 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Muldoon`s penalty miss blew what little chance Harrogate had of a result. He never looked confident of scoring and I didn`t see anything from him to suggest we let one "get away".
Two up Three Down on 10:16 - May 2 with 2531 viewsYadHoDale

Another ex-Daley going up is Nicky Adams at our friends down the road. Technically, Phil Edwards too, but don't think he's played much, if any, part this season.
Two up Three Down on 22:42 - May 2 with 2174 viewsTVOS1907

Two up Three Down on 05:47 - May 2 by RooleyMoorBlue

Muldoon`s penalty miss blew what little chance Harrogate had of a result. He never looked confident of scoring and I didn`t see anything from him to suggest we let one "get away".

And there will be a new team in the EFL next season, with AFC Fylde, Eastleigh, Salford City and Solihull Moors contesting the play-off semi-finals.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024