Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NCFC & Chalky 21:57 - May 1 with 5815 viewsblackdogblue

Now our season is over, Fook off aside, Chalky is a closet Dale fan and a valued contributer to our forum.

Best of luck away at Swindon mate, will be routing for you!

😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

NCFC & Chalky on 22:18 - May 1 with 4735 viewsjudd

Erm,.fook off

😉

Poll: What is it to be then?

NCFC & Chalky on 22:21 - May 1 with 4726 viewsThacks_Rabbits

NCFC & Chalky on 22:18 - May 1 by judd

Erm,.fook off

😉

I like chalky, wish him personally all the best, but hate his cheating club.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

NCFC & Chalky on 12:57 - May 2 with 4392 viewsboromat

Hoping Macclesfield stay up. Sorry Chalky nothing personal but they're the underdog and I hate Cheaty.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

NCFC & Chalky on 13:10 - May 2 with 4348 viewschalky_ncfc

It's true I do have a soft spot for Dale,they are the first results that I look for at 5pm on a Saturday and that's down to posting on here
I'm in no doubt that we will be relegated this Saturday and Notts fully deserve to go down,it's not as though we have lost to an unfair goal in the 95th minute,we have been constantly bad all season and when you play like that then it's all you deserve,it's going to be a long drive home from Swindon and life in the National League isn't going to be easy so enjoy your time in League One as you never know when it's going to end
Should Mansfield get promoted I may well go up to Field Mill when Dale play as my neighbour is a Stag and mingle in the away end and think about what.could have been
Good luck in the new season

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

NCFC & Chalky on 18:51 - May 2 with 4102 viewsNorthernDale

I dislike Notts County for their cheating in the past, but one part of me hopes they stop up, good luck on Saturday Chalky.
NCFC & Chalky on 19:18 - May 2 with 4052 views442Dale

Where’s that idiot Hardy in all this? Blame lies firmly at his door.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

NCFC & Chalky on 01:42 - May 3 with 3866 viewsBazzanne

I enjoy your posts Chalky lad, you sound like a real football supporter like most of us on here.
Your club may not be liked on here but I think you are.
NCFC & Chalky on 06:02 - May 3 with 3816 viewskiwidale

Notts County have paid a high price for their misdemeanors and are still paying for them 10 years later. Chalky did not cheat nor any of the other county fans who in retrospect were victims of corrupt business men and corrupt business practice. Make no mistake it was cheating and while they may have paid a high price financially what irks more than anything is that they were allowed to keep the title, the medals, and were rewarded with promotion, the records still say that they were champions that year. I have yet to hear Notts County admit to any wrong doings and it that it was wrong. Non league football is a just recompense for what they did but maybe now is the time to move on we cant keep blaming Chalky..

Has he fooked off yet.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 6:03]

This is not the time for bickering.

Login to get fewer ads

NCFC & Chalky on 08:29 - May 3 with 3717 viewsfitzochris

NCFC & Chalky on 06:02 - May 3 by kiwidale

Notts County have paid a high price for their misdemeanors and are still paying for them 10 years later. Chalky did not cheat nor any of the other county fans who in retrospect were victims of corrupt business men and corrupt business practice. Make no mistake it was cheating and while they may have paid a high price financially what irks more than anything is that they were allowed to keep the title, the medals, and were rewarded with promotion, the records still say that they were champions that year. I have yet to hear Notts County admit to any wrong doings and it that it was wrong. Non league football is a just recompense for what they did but maybe now is the time to move on we cant keep blaming Chalky..

Has he fooked off yet.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 6:03]

Hero worship of Lee Hughes and lording it over us while they cheated their way to the title?

Not for me, thanks.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

NCFC & Chalky on 08:36 - May 3 with 3708 viewsEllDale

And that pr1ck Kasper Schmeichel goading and taunting us in that Tuesday night game....
NCFC & Chalky on 09:28 - May 3 with 3659 viewsdalenumber2

NCFC & Chalky on 08:36 - May 3 by EllDale

And that pr1ck Kasper Schmeichel goading and taunting us in that Tuesday night game....

Looking back on that, he was quite funny to be fair.
NCFC & Chalky on 09:35 - May 3 with 3654 viewschalky_ncfc

Ive mentioned several times before that I hated Hughes joining Notts as he brought nothing but trouble from opposition supporters visiting Meadow Lane and traveling away was even worst,I've never seen so much trouble at our ground than during that season because of his antics towards away fans and it was embarrassing to see fans doing "The Hughsy",unbelievably he is still held in high regard with some of our fans and we seemed to have attracted an unsavory section in our fan base intent on causing trouble which has developed over the past ten years or so.... Coincidence?
I honestly can't remember the game where Schmeichel was winding up Dale fans but it was unlike him to do that kind of thing (unlike Hughes) maybe he had been given some stick during the game,I don't know to be honest
A lot of our demise can come from the Munto season,they emptied the bank to the point where we couldn't afford to pay the milk bill (seriously),Trew then bought Notts for a quid and to be honest he overpaid,his ownership turned very toxic with fans verbally attacking him and his wife at games and he did his best to run the club into the ground in spite,Hardy then followed who arguably is worst than Trew,he's an absolute bell end megalomaniac who wouldn't stop putting his foot into it no matter how much people told him to keep off social media,he did everything from accidentally putting his tadger online to winding up Forest that much they stopped loaning us their up and coming talent which hit us hard and then there's the players that we have who have massively underachieved and I could go on and on but I won't as it just wants me to want to bang my head against a wall and it still hurts from the last time that happened
I know that I've mentioned this before but after 40 years of supporting Notts I've decided to cut down on the games that I will see,this decision was made before it looked like we would be relegated and I honestly don't want to finish my journey watching Notts sliding into non league nonentity but it looks like that's they way that it's going to be and when that happens im hoping that maybe the 2009/10 season can finally be put to rest as with hindsight it was probably the worst season in our history

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

NCFC & Chalky on 13:39 - May 3 with 3506 viewspioneer

NCFC & Chalky on 09:35 - May 3 by chalky_ncfc

Ive mentioned several times before that I hated Hughes joining Notts as he brought nothing but trouble from opposition supporters visiting Meadow Lane and traveling away was even worst,I've never seen so much trouble at our ground than during that season because of his antics towards away fans and it was embarrassing to see fans doing "The Hughsy",unbelievably he is still held in high regard with some of our fans and we seemed to have attracted an unsavory section in our fan base intent on causing trouble which has developed over the past ten years or so.... Coincidence?
I honestly can't remember the game where Schmeichel was winding up Dale fans but it was unlike him to do that kind of thing (unlike Hughes) maybe he had been given some stick during the game,I don't know to be honest
A lot of our demise can come from the Munto season,they emptied the bank to the point where we couldn't afford to pay the milk bill (seriously),Trew then bought Notts for a quid and to be honest he overpaid,his ownership turned very toxic with fans verbally attacking him and his wife at games and he did his best to run the club into the ground in spite,Hardy then followed who arguably is worst than Trew,he's an absolute bell end megalomaniac who wouldn't stop putting his foot into it no matter how much people told him to keep off social media,he did everything from accidentally putting his tadger online to winding up Forest that much they stopped loaning us their up and coming talent which hit us hard and then there's the players that we have who have massively underachieved and I could go on and on but I won't as it just wants me to want to bang my head against a wall and it still hurts from the last time that happened
I know that I've mentioned this before but after 40 years of supporting Notts I've decided to cut down on the games that I will see,this decision was made before it looked like we would be relegated and I honestly don't want to finish my journey watching Notts sliding into non league nonentity but it looks like that's they way that it's going to be and when that happens im hoping that maybe the 2009/10 season can finally be put to rest as with hindsight it was probably the worst season in our history

It was a cold wet november evening with Sven in the house.
NCFC & Chalky on 17:34 - May 3 with 3413 viewsDaleView

NCFC & Chalky on 13:39 - May 3 by pioneer

It was a cold wet november evening with Sven in the house.

And to be fair, many of the Dale fans were shouting.....
"You're only here for the money"
And I think that he was.
NCFC & Chalky on 23:04 - May 3 with 3220 viewsMolly

If you are really cutting down on watching County you should invest in a few trips up to The Crown Oil and watch your second favourite team. I'm sure that if you let it be known when there are several Dale fans who would be pleased to share a pint with you.
NCFC & Chalky on 16:15 - May 4 with 2910 viewsMoonyDale

County safe for now....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

NCFC & Chalky on 16:27 - May 4 with 2874 viewsrichfoad32

NCFC & Chalky on 16:15 - May 4 by MoonyDale

County safe for now....

Not any more......their goal difference is even more shocking than ours!

EDIT: And they've just been pegged back.
[Post edited 4 May 2019 16:29]
NCFC & Chalky on 17:01 - May 4 with 2772 viewsDaleiLama

NCFC & Chalky on 23:04 - May 3 by Molly

If you are really cutting down on watching County you should invest in a few trips up to The Crown Oil and watch your second favourite team. I'm sure that if you let it be known when there are several Dale fans who would be pleased to share a pint with you.

Remind me not to get in a round with you Molly?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

NCFC & Chalky on 17:21 - May 4 with 2694 viewsRAFCBLUE

Munto finally catches up with Notts.

I hope the stay in the conference is a good learning curve.

As Keith Hill said:

“If we don’t catch them, the taxman will!”

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

NCFC & Chalky on 17:27 - May 4 with 2658 viewsDaley_Lama

Woohoo!

(Sorry chalky)

14 points and we *****ed it up?
You can shove your League 2 trophy up your ***e 😊
[Post edited 4 May 2019 17:37]

Poll: DF in or out

NCFC & Chalky on 17:54 - May 4 with 2594 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Firstly I am glad cheaty went down, remember a few bellends lording it when we effectively blew the title. Awful club at that time and punishment was only due to karma.

My main point is what I remember a year ago, the anxiety and fear we probably all had that day and the amazing feeling when we stayed up. Chalky wished us well before that game and wanted us to stay up, so I can’t take pleasure in his pain.

(Fook off) chalky has always been a good chap on here and I wish him all the best, even though I have no love for cheaty. If chalky were to rock up at the CA he would’ve treated very well and I feel his pain today!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

NCFC & Chalky on 20:14 - May 4 with 2425 viewsrobbowood

You are a true NCFC supporter Chalky and you can hold your head up high despite today's result

I feel sorry for you and all the other NCFC supporters who have been badly let down by your owners in recent times

I hope you will be back in the football league in the not too distant future

It's always good to read your comments on this forum
NCFC & Chalky on 20:25 - May 4 with 2379 views442Dale

I’ll let it go now, Chalky.

This day was always coming.

NCFC & Chalky on 20:41 - May 4 with 2335 viewsSandyman

No sympathy for NCFC at all after past events detailed above. As for Chalky, he's a good egg and you have my condolences on what must be a rotten night for you.
Fook off of course , but don't be a stranger on here and I might even get you a pint of you get to a Dale game.
And some tripe to take home and cook
NCFC & Chalky on 20:57 - May 4 with 2281 views442Dale

The entire thread of posts is good reading for any Notts fan. (It’s a Hartlepool supporter)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024