Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC - how dare they ignore Dale 10:25 - May 4 with 2125 viewsjonahwhereru

I am not having it! The beeb on their site have said Scunthorpe have the worst defensive record in this league. They may have the same -29 goal difference as us but we have conceded 83 to their 80.
Tbf it is unbelievable that we have conceded so many yet sit 14th and are safe. It is a true indicator of the turnaround in the last 2 months of this plain weird season to be a Rochdale supporter.
Question for TVOS how often do teams in this league conceded at least 83 goals and stay up. It would be a unique record to hold.

As for today hope they play the one who are out of contract and have a good go at Charlton. Let’s have another Calvin day at the valley.

UTD
BBC - how dare they ignore Dale on 10:54 - May 4 with 2025 viewsseasidedale

mind, last season for all our defensive frailties we had 23 clean sheets!
BBC - how dare they ignore Dale on 11:20 - May 4 with 1973 viewsdalelee

4 clean sheets in our last 5 games and we are still likely to have the worst defensive record in the football league.
Huge turnaround in recent weeks, I make it:
9 goals conceded in last 10 games
74 goals conceded in first 35 games. Continuing with that ratio of goals against we would have ended on 96 goals conceded!
Wonder when was the last time we conceded so many goals?
BBC - how dare they ignore Dale on 23:30 - May 4 with 1449 viewsDiddyDave

In the 1936/37 season I think it was,Manchester City scored more goals,97,than any other team in the First Division.....and went down.
BBC - how dare they ignore Dale on 12:34 - May 5 with 1138 viewsSaxonDale

To concede nearly 2 goals a game and stay up is incredible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024