Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scunthorpe goal today 21:56 - May 4 with 5128 viewsDaley_Lama

There is tons of condemnation of Scunny for the goal and not allowing Plymouth walk a goal into their net as Leeds did but.....

When he went to roll out the ball he did so very comfortably
When the lob came back he was able to step back four times and leap to try to save it
After the goal went in he was able to walk around complaining

3 minutes later, he had to be carried off with a man either side of him as he couldn't put any weight on his left foot.

I think the truth is more like he got a slight knock, as his team were winning but a bit under the cosh he went to take a tactical injury, got called out and then faked the extent of his injury to illicit sympathy/prove the point to Scunny that he was genuinely injured and it was a despicable act.

Not doubting that he went to roll the ball out, but doubting whether this was for a genuine reason of a tactical one.

Made no difference in the end of course.

Poll: DF in or out

Scunthorpe goal today on 22:03 - May 4 with 5077 viewsKenBoon

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/11711578/controversial-iron-goal-sparks-me
Scunthorpe goal today on 22:11 - May 4 with 5031 viewsleedsdale

More importantly, who decided Scunny playing in their away kit was a good idea?!
Scunthorpe goal today on 22:17 - May 4 with 5003 views442Dale

Scunthorpe goal today on 22:11 - May 4 by leedsdale

More importantly, who decided Scunny playing in their away kit was a good idea?!

They’ve often changed when not needing to. Notts County wearing blue at Swindon today was the final nail in their coffin.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Scunthorpe goal today (n/t) on 22:22 - May 4 with 4984 viewsMolly

Scunthorpe goal today on 22:11 - May 4 by leedsdale

What's wrong with them playing in their away kit when they are playing away? Seems a fairly natural thing to do.
[Post edited 4 May 2019 22:26]
Scunthorpe goal today (n/t) on 09:06 - May 5 with 4544 viewsrkershaw

Scunthorpe goal today (n/t) on 22:22 - May 4 by Molly

What's wrong with them playing in their away kit when they are playing away? Seems a fairly natural thing to do.

I see Zorro Humphrys scored the winner v Sunderland to keep them up!!
[Post edited 5 May 2019 9:07]
Scunthorpe goal today (n/t) on 10:07 - May 5 with 4420 viewsdingdangblue

Scunthorpe goal today (n/t) on 09:06 - May 5 by rkershaw

I see Zorro Humphrys scored the winner v Sunderland to keep them up!!
[Post edited 5 May 2019 9:07]

Amazing story Humphrys. To think a year ago Hill had the option of bringing him on when we needed a goal to keep us up but he opted for the less likely Joe Thompson (but fate intervened). Then this season Humphrys who hadn't played for months since his horrific facial injury scoring at Accrington - comes on to save Southend!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Scunthorpe goal today on 10:19 - May 5 with 4379 viewsJimmyRustler

The only person who knows the true extent of the injury is the keeper and their medical staff. Reprehensible behaviour from the player regardless. Belting finish mind you
Scunthorpe goal today (n/t) on 11:02 - May 5 with 4272 viewsColDale

Scunthorpe goal today (n/t) on 10:07 - May 5 by dingdangblue

Amazing story Humphrys. To think a year ago Hill had the option of bringing him on when we needed a goal to keep us up but he opted for the less likely Joe Thompson (but fate intervened). Then this season Humphrys who hadn't played for months since his horrific facial injury scoring at Accrington - comes on to save Southend!

Humphrys referenced Joey T in his post match interview yesterday
Login to get fewer ads

Scunthorpe goal today (n/t) on 09:07 - May 6 with 3776 viewsChaffRAFC

Scunthorpe goal today (n/t) on 22:22 - May 4 by Molly

Because an "away" kit should only be a change kit used when a kit clash is involved and you should wear your home kit when possible.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Scunthorpe goal today (n/t) on 12:59 - May 6 with 3520 viewsDaley_Lama

Scunthorpe goal today (n/t) on 09:07 - May 6 by ChaffRAFC

Because an "away" kit should only be a change kit used when a kit clash is involved and you should wear your home kit when possible.

They May have given their home shirts await to little kiddies at their last home match the week before.

Poll: DF in or out

Scunthorpe goal today on 18:26 - May 6 with 3238 viewsCockneyDale

I must have turned off before that bit. What did he say?

EDIT: found it

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/17620464.southend-united-striker-stephen-humph
[Post edited 6 May 2019 18:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024