Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton away ticket saga 22:23 - May 9 with 1432 viewsJames1980

When purchasing my season ticket for the next campaign I also purchased a ticket for the match against Charlton, requesting collection at the away ground. Unfortunately the ticket wasn't there and no record of my order. I had no cash on me so luckily a member of staff at the queries window, loaded away tickets in the printer and allowed me to purchase using contactless via my phone.
I contacted the club via the app which turned out to be ifollow support, oops. Went on the club website and sent a message via that to which there was no response or acknowledgement. An email has now been sent to the admin email address, this has been passed on to the relevant member of staff. I have requested that if they do refund the price of one of the tickets, instead of crediting me they back a donation to Bloodwise for the amount. I will keep you updated with progress. I also included a pic of the additional ticket purchased in communications

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Charlton away ticket saga on 00:25 - May 10 with 1290 viewsJames1980

Just to clarify I have requested any refund be made to a charity. At least if the club is out of pocket it will be for a good cause.

Charlton away ticket saga on 08:20 - May 10 with 1126 viewsSheffdale

There seem to be a few problems with exiled fans getting tickets for away games from Spotland so the Trust raised a question earlier this week at the Q and A with directors. There will be an answer to start the ball rolling on the Trust's write up which should go live soon and I'll try and get greater clarity to smooth the process for next season. The club of course benefit from all tickets purchased at Dale ticket office.
Charlton away ticket saga on 12:41 - May 10 with 904 viewsJames1980

Charlton away ticket saga on 08:20 - May 10 by Sheffdale

There seem to be a few problems with exiled fans getting tickets for away games from Spotland so the Trust raised a question earlier this week at the Q and A with directors. There will be an answer to start the ball rolling on the Trust's write up which should go live soon and I'll try and get greater clarity to smooth the process for next season. The club of course benefit from all tickets purchased at Dale ticket office.

Thank you SD. Always try to buy via the club because they benefit

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024