Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Baker 11:53 - May 10 with 3322 viewsaleanddale

What a Twonk.

Just apologise unreservedly you idiot!.
Danny Baker on 12:00 - May 10 with 3290 viewsDaleiLama

Ask Angus Deayton!
[Post edited 10 May 2019 12:01]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Danny Baker on 12:24 - May 10 with 3197 viewsDaleFan7

It's a tweet that he really should have thought more about and was in really bad taste, though that might not have been the intention with how PC the world is now, it was obviously going to be taken that way.

Bit of hypocrisy from the BBC though. Why was Romesh Ranganathan not sacked for labelling people voting for Brexit 'Crazy wh*te b*stards' or for brushing off an article because 'some wh*te guy wrote it'. If that was the other way round he'd be crying on Twitter for months. Or is racism just a one way street? I don't know these days.
Danny Baker on 13:19 - May 10 with 3087 viewsD_Alien

Danny Baker on 12:00 - May 10 by DaleiLama

Ask Angus Deayton!
[Post edited 10 May 2019 12:01]

Or Ron Atkinson...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Danny Baker on 15:04 - May 10 with 2921 viewsaleanddale

After the woeful attempt of an apology yesterday Danny has tried again today.

Whilst a little better this time in this case he needs a lesson in less is more.

There was still tones of trying to justify the tweet when there is no justification to be found.

Career over I think. He will certainly regret what he did for a very long time.
Danny Baker on 18:44 - May 10 with 2746 viewsDorsetDale

Danny Baker on 15:04 - May 10 by aleanddale

Whilst a little better this time in this case he needs a lesson in less is more.

There was still tones of trying to justify the tweet when there is no justification to be found.

Not having tv or twitter or any other social media account showing this "news", had to check it out. Anyone taking this seriously needs a kick in the goolys. Just another exercise employing national media to do the dirty work whilst more important events are happening behind the scenes!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Danny Baker on 21:12 - May 10 with 2585 viewsmingthemerciless

Danny Baker on 15:04 - May 10 by aleanddale

He's lucky, in the past he'd have been in the Tower.
Danny Baker on 21:55 - May 10 with 2524 viewsrochdale_ranger

If you haven’t done anything wrong never apologise.
Danny Baker on 10:23 - May 11 with 2320 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Danny Baker on 12:24 - May 10 by DaleFan7

It's a tweet that he really should have thought more about and was in really bad taste, though that might not have been the intention with how PC the world is now, it was obviously going to be taken that way.

Bit of hypocrisy from the BBC though. Why was Romesh Ranganathan not sacked for labelling people voting for Brexit 'Crazy wh*te b*stards' or for brushing off an article because 'some wh*te guy wrote it'. If that was the other way round he'd be crying on Twitter for months. Or is racism just a one way street? I don't know these days.

Apparently the police are now involved as a Racist matter.....

Does anyone find that Romesh guy et al anything like funny.......is it the Beeb just ramming this stuff down down our necks to make the world even more petty PC?
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Baker on 10:28 - May 11 with 2296 viewsjonesy

Danny Baker on 10:23 - May 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

Does anyone find that Romesh guy et al anything like funny.......is it the Beeb just ramming this stuff down down our necks to make the world even more petty PC?

Well known as the British Brainwashing Corporation.
Danny Baker on 11:25 - May 11 with 2233 viewsrochdale_ranger

Danny Baker on 10:23 - May 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

I think the police should be using their resources to tackle knife crime.
Danny Baker on 20:25 - May 11 with 2057 viewsdavidab2202

Danny Baker on 11:25 - May 11 by rochdale_ranger

I think the police should be using their resources to tackle knife crime.

Even to someone as un PC as I am at my advancing age to think that it was an appropriate post in the week that a Royal Baby was due is madness and then compound the issue by claiming that he was unaware of Meghan Markle's heritage .What Planet has he been existing on.
Danny Baker on 21:18 - May 11 with 1999 viewsrochdale_ranger

Danny Baker on 20:25 - May 11 by davidab2202

Even to someone as un PC as I am at my advancing age to think that it was an appropriate post in the week that a Royal Baby was due is madness and then compound the issue by claiming that he was unaware of Meghan Markle's heritage .What Planet has he been existing on.

I don’t know whether it’s appropriate or not that’s all down to your personal taste or preference I suppose but for the police to be investigating it? Really? Either way I’m sure Meghan the west coast socialite and HRH won’t be that arsed and there will be some other non outrage for people on Twitter and the media to get outraged over in the coming days or weeks.
Danny Baker on 21:21 - May 11 with 1988 viewsjudd

How's about we fook the royal family off altogether as a tax payer funded institution, release the slavery constraints inflicted on those born into highly paid privilege and let them see how they can survive like the rest of modern day human kind?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Danny Baker on 11:11 - May 12 with 1744 viewsDorsetDale

Danny Baker on 21:21 - May 11 by judd

How's about we fook the royal family off altogether as a tax payer funded institution, release the slavery constraints inflicted on those born into highly paid privilege and let them see how they can survive like the rest of modern day human kind?

hoo-fukin-ray to that

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Danny Baker on 11:42 - May 12 with 1720 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Danny Baker on 10:28 - May 11 by jonesy

Well known as the British Brainwashing Corporation.

Only amongst dicks.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Danny Baker on 13:33 - May 12 with 1643 viewspioneer

Danny Baker on 11:11 - May 12 by DorsetDale

hoo-fukin-ray to that

It would only mean folks like Danny Baker would redirect his vile racist views on some other folks.

What he did was the sort of thing we became used to seeing in apartheid South Africa. Shame on him and well done tothe beeb for swift action. And yes they should be doing the same for others with overtly racist attitudes, whatever side of the diversity line they are on.
Danny Baker on 16:14 - May 12 with 1564 viewsrochdale_ranger

Danny Baker on 13:33 - May 12 by pioneer

It would only mean folks like Danny Baker would redirect his vile racist views on some other folks.

What he did was the sort of thing we became used to seeing in apartheid South Africa. Shame on him and well done tothe beeb for swift action. And yes they should be doing the same for others with overtly racist attitudes, whatever side of the diversity line they are on.

Or people could just stop being soft cu|nts
[Post edited 12 May 2019 16:16]
Danny Baker on 16:33 - May 12 with 1538 viewssoulboy

Danny Baker on 21:21 - May 11 by judd

Well said, i couldnt agree more.
Danny Baker on 19:30 - May 12 with 1409 viewsmingthemerciless

Danny Baker on 16:14 - May 12 by rochdale_ranger

Or people could just stop being soft cu|nts
[Post edited 12 May 2019 16:16]

Don't tell me you actually think what he posted was " fair comment ". The guy is an idiot who should never appear on any public medium ever again. He's finished. He may as well move to Mars.
Danny Baker on 19:54 - May 12 with 1380 viewsrochdale_ranger

Danny Baker on 19:30 - May 12 by mingthemerciless

Don't tell me you actually think what he posted was " fair comment ". The guy is an idiot who should never appear on any public medium ever again. He's finished. He may as well move to Mars.

Meghan Markle looks about as black as me,she’s got stacks of money and she’s married to a prince. I doubt she will be sat in her palace booing over a tweet. When this kind of shit bleeds down into normal society and normal folk start getting the sack for posting jokes (bad taste or not) it will be a sad day. People getting stiffies over people getting the sack or deciding people should become persona non grata over tweets and Facebook posts strike me as the bigger creeps in society.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024