Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale Roadshow. Wider audience 23:12 - May 24 with 1068 views_Windydale

A great initiative to promote season tickets for Barry's barmy army.

However,

A lot of the venues for this promotion are in central Rochdale

On the whole, I think Central Rochdale has a lot of people who have bigger priorities than paying a lot of money for a season ticket watching Dale

Traditionally, the asian population in central Rochdale prefer other sports and may not support Dale, even if tickets were 50 quid. Just my opinion.

Surely banging the Dale drum in Milnrow, Littleborough, Castleton, Bamford etc... where I'm sure, a larger Dale demographic worth tapping. Take it to Aldi, Lidl, outside the train stations.

Push the dale promotion further afield than Heywood and Rochdale Centre.
Rochdale Roadshow. Wider audience on 23:20 - May 24 with 1047 viewsjudd

Let's not bash this initiative, please.

It's probably the first time it has been done to promote the incredible value the season ticket pricing offers, so to criticise the locations chosen is harsh. It's like sticking a pin in a map of the borough. Sporting facilities locations is a clever choice by the club, in my opinion.

Let's support and encourage club initiatives aimed at driving sales to new customers on a season long deal.

Could mean less Sunderland fans for one game😂

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rochdale Roadshow. Wider audience on 23:51 - May 24 with 1019 views_Windydale

Yea..I know what you mean...I don't want to appear sticking the boot in, and think its great and a positive step that the club are pro-actively reaching out.

For this initative I think its important to sell the Dale experience Borough wide.
Rochdale Roadshow. Wider audience on 08:05 - May 25 with 900 viewsisitme

It is a good idea but I sort of agree with some of the venues and would add in times. Why Morrisons and not Tesco?

Why is the Leisure Centre one during the day when most people are at work or it could have been next week when it's have term when more kids go swimming etc.

I suppose like anything it needs to be evaluated and improved in the future. Access to certain venues and/or at specific times might have been an issue as well.

There is the Artisan market and Street Eat on in town today. It would have been an idea opportunity for the roadshow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024