Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's a start...... 19:45 - Jun 3 with 7425 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.gofundme.com/save-bury-football-club

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

It's a start...... on 19:53 - Jun 3 with 5124 viewssoulboy

"We are all bricks in the same wall, take one brick away"............typo alert shouldnt that be spelt with a "p"??
It's a start...... on 19:53 - Jun 3 with 5122 viewsHopwoodblue

Should cover the interest on one of the loans
for about 12 hours 😬

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

It's a start...... on 19:55 - Jun 3 with 5110 viewsSuddenLad

It's a start...... on 20:10 - Jun 3 with 5044 viewsrochdale_ranger

It's a start...... on 19:55 - Jun 3 by SuddenLad

It’s the last days of the Reich and doenitz is getting the blame. Day must be laughing to himself that he hasn’t copped for all this shite or bad press and publicity.
It's a start...... on 20:43 - Jun 3 with 4936 viewselectricblue

If the SFO are involved then Day will have his day in court....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

It's a start...... on 21:57 - Jun 3 with 4732 viewsBigDaveMyCock

It's a start...... on 20:10 - Jun 3 by rochdale_ranger

It’s the last days of the Reich and doenitz is getting the blame. Day must be laughing to himself that he hasn’t copped for all this shite or bad press and publicity.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

It's a start...... on 22:31 - Jun 3 with 4659 viewsRAFCBLUE

Likely it will be reported and closed down.

GoFundMe has some reasonably stringent rules.

A campaign organiser may be committing fraud if:
1. They are intentionally including factually incorrect information on their campaign.
2. They have not used the funds that were raised for the stated purpose within a reasonable amount of time.
3. They are impersonating someone else or have copied a campaign that already exists on GoFundMe.

Unless I have missed it, I can't see what they say they plan to use the money for and in what time.

Great though that bury fans get charge 2.9% on top of a donation, plus a transaction fee.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

It's a start...... on 05:42 - Jun 4 with 4478 viewsaleanddale

It's a start...... on 19:55 - Jun 3 by SuddenLad

Ivan has composed the best communication for a while.

1. No mention of the meaningless / worthless bought with others money promotion.

2. A nod that some previous transactions could have been with "dirty" money and the SFO might investigate.

3. Its clear the club is being run on an unsustainable basis

4. The need for major / serious change.

What confuses me is why addressing (3) and implementing (4) will be inevitably be unpopular with staff and supporters alike?

There cannot be any bury fans left who cannot admit to the blatant cheating that has been going on for close on 6 years that has created this mess for them.
Login to get fewer ads

It's a start...... on 07:50 - Jun 4 with 4372 viewsblackdogblue

Digital bucket shaking now...

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

It's a start...... on 08:31 - Jun 4 with 4317 viewsdingdangblue

Im guessing that a 'positive outcome' for Steve Dale at the winding up hearing will be bury going bust.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

It's a start...... on 09:07 - Jun 4 with 4262 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

It's a start...... on 14:40 - Jun 4 with 3963 viewsmacro

Not exactly having money flood in...
It's a start...... on 22:01 - Jun 4 with 3565 viewsRAFCBLUE

It's a start...... on 14:40 - Jun 4 by macro

Not exactly having money flood in...

10PM UPDATE - 4th June. Just the £497,245 needed to go.

The £2,755 raised can cover yesterday and today's interest payment.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

It's a start...... on 22:27 - Jun 4 with 3505 viewsSuddenLad

It's a start...... on 22:01 - Jun 4 by RAFCBLUE

It's a start...... on 23:06 - Jun 4 with 3437 viewsD_Alien

Meanwhile, only 10,000 views to go before we hit the half million mark in our bURY account

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

It's a start...... on 23:23 - Jun 4 with 3406 viewsSuddenLad

It's a start...... on 23:06 - Jun 4 by D_Alien

Meanwhile, only 10,000 views to go before we hit the half million mark in our bURY account

£1 per view and we're the biggest donor ...

It's a start...... on 17:55 - Jun 6 with 2969 viewsRAFCBLUE

17.50 UPDATE - 6th June

£4,030 raised in 3 days.

At the current run rate Forever bury are on track to complete this fundraising by:

13th June 2020

Slow and steady wins the race lads.

It's a start...... on 19:46 - Jun 6 with 2840 viewschalky_ncfc

I feel sorry for the fans if I'm honest,it can't be nice see this happen to your club when you have been given false expectations,I doubt that they will raise that much money if people have given before in the past

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

It's a start...... on 20:01 - Jun 6 with 2810 viewsnordenblue

It's a start...... on 19:46 - Jun 6 by chalky_ncfc

I feel sorry for the fans if I'm honest,it can't be nice see this happen to your club when you have been given false expectations,I doubt that they will raise that much money if people have given before in the past

It doesn't surprise me you sympathise with that lot chalky, your 2 clubs recent "success" have both been built on similar foundations
It's a start...... on 20:27 - Jun 6 with 2760 views49thseason

It's a £117m jackpot on Euromillions tomorrow, they would do better lumping it all on that.
It's a start...... on 06:34 - Jun 7 with 2607 viewsaleanddale

It's a start...... on 19:46 - Jun 6 by chalky_ncfc

Have just spat my coffee out at the irony of that post FFS chalky can you not see??
It's a start...... on 07:41 - Jun 7 with 2543 viewschalky_ncfc

It's not the fans fault that Bury are in this mess is all in saying,they wasn't in on the voting at the board meetings,if they are willing to at least make an attempt at raising money then at least it shows that they still have passion for their club,when Notts got taken over by Munto do you think that Trembling told us that that within six months we would be seriously in the s@#t,the 'investors' wouldn't put a single penny into the club but instead empty the clubs bank account,do you think that Kasper and Sven came to Notts knowing that there was no money? No we was told that this was our golden ticket to climb the league's and he had seen the funds in Russell Kings bank account to back it up,the average fan has no idea what's going on with their club,they just support it through thick and thin,that's why I admire Rochdale so much,you've kept within your financial limitations and have enjoyed playing football in League One for a few years,L1 isn't the league of old,there are some big clubs that that dropped down into there and survival can go right down to the final minutes in May,Notts are still in a financial mess because we owe money to HMRC and we have to go to court yet again next month,Bury and Bolton are in a worst state so I feel sorry for their fans

Erm,this won't affect my re-application to join the clique will it?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2019 8:02]

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

It's a start...... on 08:04 - Jun 7 with 2504 viewsjudd

It's a start...... on 07:41 - Jun 7 by chalky_ncfc

It's not the fans fault that Bury are in this mess is all in saying,they wasn't in on the voting at the board meetings,if they are willing to at least make an attempt at raising money then at least it shows that they still have passion for their club,when Notts got taken over by Munto do you think that Trembling told us that that within six months we would be seriously in the s@#t,the 'investors' wouldn't put a single penny into the club but instead empty the clubs bank account,do you think that Kasper and Sven came to Notts knowing that there was no money? No we was told that this was our golden ticket to climb the league's and he had seen the funds in Russell Kings bank account to back it up,the average fan has no idea what's going on with their club,they just support it through thick and thin,that's why I admire Rochdale so much,you've kept within your financial limitations and have enjoyed playing football in League One for a few years,L1 isn't the league of old,there are some big clubs that that dropped down into there and survival can go right down to the final minutes in May,Notts are still in a financial mess because we owe money to HMRC and we have to go to court yet again next month,Bury and Bolton are in a worst state so I feel sorry for their fans

Fook off, Chalky.

Poll: What is it to be then?

It's a start...... on 08:24 - Jun 7 with 2468 views1907

The fact is Chalky this isn’t the first time the scum down the road have been on this journey.

It’s time & time again, never learning, always gloating, goading & generally lording it up at any given chance.

I hope they are given the harshest punishment possible, they all deserve it from the directors down to the fans & kitman.

The cheating must end and culprits must suffer.
It's a start...... on 08:28 - Jun 7 with 2462 viewsaleanddale

You still cannot see!!

I will try and make it easier.

Our closest rival.... close on 6 years of bragging and crowing by the fans on how we were wrong and they were right.

How mighty and illustrious they are ( seriously that's what they think ) and how small and insignificant Dale are.

#justenjoytheride mentioned as every defence.

Fawning over SD1 for 5 years because he bought them a bacon roll once in the away end at Cambridge ( Not with his own money I might add ) and now SLATING SD2 for all the years of SD1 playing championship manager.

There are a few bury fans who are exceptions of course but the vast majority of bury fans have zero humility and think they have a divine right not to play by everybody else's rules.

Morally they are lower than Notts County and believe me that's some statement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024