Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And so it begins 15:14 - Jun 4 with 3103 viewskel

And so it begins on 15:26 - Jun 4 with 3033 viewsChaffRAFC

If he doesn't follow Lowe down to Plymouth, I can very much see him back at Dale potentially.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

And so it begins on 15:32 - Jun 4 with 3002 viewskel

Some bury fans have actually shown a bit of class towards him on twitter.

Well, what I mean is one of them hasn’t threatened to set his family on fire this time.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 15:32]
And so it begins on 17:53 - Jun 4 with 2564 viewsboromat

For some reason he's never made it in League One always ends up at a League Two club.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

And so it begins on 18:14 - Jun 4 with 2473 viewsJames1980

And so it begins on 17:53 - Jun 4 by boromat

For some reason he's never made it in League One always ends up at a League Two club.

Lots of unavailable tweets what could they say?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

And so it begins on 18:17 - Jun 4 with 2459 viewssmaclad1

All might not be as it seems …

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48511547

Can the EFL veto a player's contract?
And so it begins on 20:56 - Jun 4 with 2062 viewsKenBoon

And so it begins on 18:17 - Jun 4 by smaclad1

All might not be as it seems …

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48511547

Can the EFL veto a player's contract?

Apparently not. The efl let all sorts of businesses nonsense fly, so I don't quite understand why they'd block a contract extension.
And so it begins on 21:58 - Jun 4 with 1887 viewsRAFCBLUE

Could it be that Nicky Adams' March contract extension was attempted by someone to be novated to one of the new bury new companies and away from the existing contract with bury football club?

The existing contact is in the legal entity with overdue accounts and a ton of debt from the previous owner.

Such a new counterparty, Bury FC Leisure Limited (for instance), not being recognised by said EFL administrators as a valid football league entity causes said rejection of the paperwork given the playing registration is attached the the club under a current contract.

Nicky Adams meanwhile believes he has signed an extension to a deal, but remained unpaid under his old contract yet, playing dutifully on in April and May to help bury achieve a well deserved promotion.

The season ends, the dust settles and the scheme is rumbled.

The player asks those at bury fc for the money he is due to be told that there is not any to pay him.

The player then goes public to shame the new owner and still nothing. The owner is playing hardball.

The player talks to the PFA and the League who inform him he's signed a worthless piece of paper. The player has been duped.

The reality of the situation is that without a contract for next season he is a free agent as his contract has expired.

Football contracts expire on 30 June mean he can sign for someone else on 1 July which can an will be ratified by the EFL.

I'm only speculating.

Dale is holding every player and their manager to a contract registration until 30 June. 4th June today and still no released list from bury fc.

It's like they feel the rules don't apply to them!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024