Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL TROPHY 12:29 - Jun 15 with 1604 viewsfrenzied

Man Utd and Lpool have announced they will be entering under 21 sides in next seasons competition
EFL TROPHY on 12:35 - Jun 15 with 1588 viewsToffeemanc

Man Ure plumbing new depths in an effort to win a trophy

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

EFL TROPHY on 20:33 - Jun 15 with 1258 viewssoulboy

The EFl should ban premier league clubs from entering this competitiion, the only reason they do it is to play young players, if they didnt sign so many foreigners it wouldnt be necessary. They stuck two fingers up at the league when they formed the vastly overrated and overhyped cash cow known as the premiership. The gutless EFL lets them do what they want. Pathetic.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 23:35]
EFL TROPHY on 11:21 - Jun 16 with 1063 viewspioneer

EFL TROPHY on 20:33 - Jun 15 by soulboy

The EFl should ban premier league clubs from entering this competitiion, the only reason they do it is to play young players, if they didnt sign so many foreigners it wouldnt be necessary. They stuck two fingers up at the league when they formed the vastly overrated and overhyped cash cow known as the premiership. The gutless EFL lets them do what they want. Pathetic.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 23:35]

the gutless EFL is made up of the gutless chairmen and women of the EFL teams.

I never understood why they would denigrate the competition in this way. It was positively mickey mouse before U21 teams were admitted. Now it is without doubt plain goofy.
EFL TROPHY on 14:05 - Jun 16 with 981 viewsBigDaveMyCock

EFL TROPHY on 11:21 - Jun 16 by pioneer

the gutless EFL is made up of the gutless chairmen and women of the EFL teams.

I never understood why they would denigrate the competition in this way. It was positively mickey mouse before U21 teams were admitted. Now it is without doubt plain goofy.

You’re certainly not being Bashful with your comments and I can understand why you’re Grumpy about the situation. EFL have been very Sleepy and Dopey about this and not reacted quickly enough. On the other hand the Prem is Happy to walk all over them. I would Doc points off each Prem team that takes part.

Fooked if I can get Sneazy in there.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

EFL TROPHY on 15:13 - Jun 16 with 907 viewsMolly

EFL TROPHY on 14:05 - Jun 16 by BigDaveMyCock

You’re certainly not being Bashful with your comments and I can understand why you’re Grumpy about the situation. EFL have been very Sleepy and Dopey about this and not reacted quickly enough. On the other hand the Prem is Happy to walk all over them. I would Doc points off each Prem team that takes part.

Fooked if I can get Sneazy in there.

You should try. It's actually nice n easy.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 15:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024