Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday 14:57 - Jun 15 with 8094 viewsDale_Trust

The Dale Trust are hosting it’s annual Quiz Night at the Flying Horse pub on Wednesday 19th June — 8pm.

Entry to the quiz is free of charge to everyone. The quiz will be in your usual Pub Quiz style, with one round dedicated purely to all Dale matters, so please feel free to bring family and friends with you.

Plus we have special guest on the evening, as we are proud to announce the quizmaster will be Mike Minay from BBC Radio Manchester Sport.

The event will also see the opportunity to join the Trust, for the forthcoming 2019-20 season.

Free food will be provided for all those taking part in the quiz.

Everyone welcome!

http://daletrust.co.uk
Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 17:49 - Jun 17 with 5477 views442Dale

Sounds like it will be a good night!

Have been asked by some supporters recently about updates on subjects raised at the Trust’s meeting with the club:
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/05/minutes-from-meeting-with-directors/

A couple mentioned were the ACV and also the agreement around publicising amounts raised for the Academy through Dale Lotto (see RaymondJohn’s good idea to promote the Lotto on here today), in addition to other recent issues like the charges for buying a season ticket over the phone; would it be possible to give a scheduled date for the next meeting of the Trust’s own board?

Could it be confirmed whether follow up/updates on those areas mentioned will be on the agenda and included in the minutes on the Trust site afterwards. Happy to pass on info when fans ask, but, as this thread and previous posts on here show, direct communication with the fanbase on here/the Trust site gives everyone a much better idea about where things are up to.

Thank you and apologies for hijacking the thread but hopefully it will help raise awareness of all the different activities carried out by the Trust, from quiz nights to working with the club, thus increasing membership.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 21:31 - Jun 17 with 5404 viewsDale_Trust

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 17:49 - Jun 17 by 442Dale

Have been asked by some supporters recently about updates on subjects raised at the Trust’s meeting with the club:

A couple mentioned were the ACV and also the agreement around publicising amounts raised for the Academy through Dale Lotto (see RaymondJohn’s good idea to promote the Lotto on here today), in addition to other recent issues like the charges for buying a season ticket over the phone; would it be possible to give a scheduled date for the next meeting of the Trust’s own board?

Could it be confirmed whether follow up/updates on those areas mentioned will be on the agenda and included in the minutes on the Trust site afterwards. Happy to pass on info when fans ask, but, as this thread and previous posts on here show, direct communication with the fanbase on here/the Trust site gives everyone a much better idea about where things are up to.

Thank you and apologies for hijacking the thread but hopefully it will help raise awareness of all the different activities carried out by the Trust, from quiz nights to working with the club, thus increasing membership.

Next Trust meeting is Wednesday 26th June. Its been delayed by a couple of weeks due to holidays and people unable to attend. We've got a meeting at the club provisionally booked in for this Thursday but that might need rearranging. All points will be raised and reported back on. Might not be after this Thursday's meeting as its a specific issue meeting but will see what can do, If not Thursday, will be soon.
Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 21:47 - Jun 17 with 5397 views442Dale

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 21:31 - Jun 17 by Dale_Trust

Next Trust meeting is Wednesday 26th June. Its been delayed by a couple of weeks due to holidays and people unable to attend. We've got a meeting at the club provisionally booked in for this Thursday but that might need rearranging. All points will be raised and reported back on. Might not be after this Thursday's meeting as its a specific issue meeting but will see what can do, If not Thursday, will be soon.

Thanks for the info and work being put in on fans’ behalf.

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 17:38 - Jun 20 with 5135 viewsDaleiLama

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 17:49 - Jun 17 by 442Dale

Quick update from my recent post on charges 442:

Posted recently - There were supposed to be no booking fees (as I understood it) this year on STs, due to the fact that they weren't on sale until after the last game of the season.

From the Trust meeting

"In terms of impacting on Dale supporters, there was an acknowledgement that as a club, we don’t have a history of supporters buying tickets in advance, for both home and away fixtures. As such, the club were looking to scrap all telephone / internet charges for all tickets for collection from next season. There is a genuine desire to make the purchase of tickets more accessible, and the club are looking at the possibility of selling tickets in the club shop and away from the ground.
We queried the date that season tickets go on sale being after the end of the season, meaning that supporters would have to visit Spotland or pay an additional charge. The change to telephone and internet charges would help alleviate this, and there is no cost to have season tickets delivered this season."

When I rang to renew, I was told I would be charged and when I quoted this message, a Director who was present confirmed there was still a charge.

I challenged this with our new CEO by e-mail on the 14th of May. I sent him a polite reminder on 17th of May. Still heard nothing.

In response to the link

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/04/meeting-with-the-club-season-tickets/

I posted: Superb. Not sure how any of that could have been done better by the Trust.

I'm not sure the same can be said from the club pov, but the willingness to listen and respond is very welcome.

Maybe the opportunity to consult with the Trust and "get it right first time" will be taken up in future. Got to be a more efficient way of operating.

Observations since.

Now 6 weeks since I contacted DB and still no reply.
By contrast I contacted Russ and he sorted me out the same day the season before.
Disappointed that despite multiple posts on the subject from various posters both local and non-local, the Trust and the Club seem to have done sweet FA to rectify this problem, until most of the STs have been sold. Poor. The club got it wrong first time, second time and have finally made good on their promise after an unacceptable delay in my eyes.

Spose the best that can be said is better late then never.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 18:00 - Jun 20 with 5103 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/june/matchdayticketprices/

So the category B games are Sunderland, Ipswich, Portsmouth, Bury, Bolton and Rotherham. Could the Trust confirm whether consultation took place around the choices of these fixtures as well as the potential impact on the non-season ticket home fans who will be paying £5 more for over 25% of the home fixtures? Additionally, are plans in place for an ongoing review of the amount of home fans attending these games between the club and the Trust with a commitment to keep members and supporters updated on whether changes may be made if it’s noticed home support drops?

Similarly, are there plans for the club and the Trust to monitor how the price increase on the day for supporters who don’t buy in advance affects attendances on an ongoing basis for all games? Presumably these can be added to the agenda for the monthly meetings (as per the information regarding the MOU https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/january/memorandum-of-understanding/ ) with details available to supporters via the minutes on the Trust site.

With such agreements in place, we can at least get a better understanding of decisions and hopefully it’ll ensure engagement with, and subsequently attendance of, supporters continues in a positive direction.

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 18:17 - Jun 20 with 5063 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good points raised 442.....it looks like the Club are trying their best to rid us of "on the day cash sales".......bit of bullying or persuading anyone not to undertake this method of attending?

I always thought that a bag full of greenbacks were useful to a Club like ours each match day but apparently not the case. Casual fans (or non-fans for that matter) may think this is a bit top heavy and stay away?

I have a friend who takes a couple of matches per season with his family.......he may now say "sod it"
Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 19:16 - Jun 20 with 4992 viewsDale_Trust

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 18:00 - Jun 20 by 442Dale

So the category B games are Sunderland, Ipswich, Portsmouth, Bury, Bolton and Rotherham. Could the Trust confirm whether consultation took place around the choices of these fixtures as well as the potential impact on the non-season ticket home fans who will be paying £5 more for over 25% of the home fixtures? Additionally, are plans in place for an ongoing review of the amount of home fans attending these games between the club and the Trust with a commitment to keep members and supporters updated on whether changes may be made if it’s noticed home support drops?

Similarly, are there plans for the club and the Trust to monitor how the price increase on the day for supporters who don’t buy in advance affects attendances on an ongoing basis for all games? Presumably these can be added to the agenda for the monthly meetings (as per the information regarding the MOU https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/january/memorandum-of-understanding/ ) with details available to supporters via the minutes on the Trust site.

With such agreements in place, we can at least get a better understanding of decisions and hopefully it’ll ensure engagement with, and subsequently attendance of, supporters continues in a positive direction.

Of course. Monthly would be too often as you would need a significant number of games to judge it that would allow us to compare with other games and discount other factors that could contribute to a change in attendance, but it will certainly be looked at several times over the course of the season.
Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 21:40 - Jun 21 with 4860 viewsRAFCBLUE

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 18:00 - Jun 20 by 442Dale

I think given the way those Category B fixtures fall that matchday price increase will prove to be absolute suicide in attracting floating fans.

Sunderland - 20th August - middle of the big six week school holidays and Champions League playoff night.
Ipswich - 7th September - end of the Summer holidays where parents have spent up
Portsmouth - 23rd November - 4 weeks to Christmas
bury - 14th December - 2 weeks to Christmas, if the game actually gets played
Bolton - 11th January - after Christmas and before January payday
Rotherham - 7th March

Of course, not the club's fault when the fixtures fall but the club do have control over the principle of flexibility.

Rather than Sunderland at home, I can see people saving their money that night and doing Blackpool at home instead just a few days later.

If you choose to do all those games on the day vs in advance that's an extra £30 over the season - not many will do that, if at all.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Login to get fewer ads

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 21:44 - Jun 21 with 4846 viewsTVOS1907

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 21:40 - Jun 21 by RAFCBLUE

I think given the way those Category B fixtures fall that matchday price increase will prove to be absolute suicide in attracting floating fans.

Sunderland - 20th August - middle of the big six week school holidays and Champions League playoff night.
Ipswich - 7th September - end of the Summer holidays where parents have spent up
Portsmouth - 23rd November - 4 weeks to Christmas
bury - 14th December - 2 weeks to Christmas, if the game actually gets played
Bolton - 11th January - after Christmas and before January payday
Rotherham - 7th March

Of course, not the club's fault when the fixtures fall but the club do have control over the principle of flexibility.

Rather than Sunderland at home, I can see people saving their money that night and doing Blackpool at home instead just a few days later.

If you choose to do all those games on the day vs in advance that's an extra £30 over the season - not many will do that, if at all.

Aye, but I think we all know it's designed more for the away fans.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 21:52 - Jun 21 with 4831 viewsRAFCBLUE

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 21:44 - Jun 21 by TVOS1907

Aye, but I think we all know it's designed more for the away fans.

Agreed.

You'll have the data I expect TVOS so I'd love to see what the last corresponding home fixture from the respective season we played those teams (Ipswich excluded because we haven't played them at home in my living memory) and the home and away attendance split from that last game.

Would be interested to see over the season how it progresses and if it generates more revenue overall.

Gut feel says the away attendances will be lower for Sunderland, bury, Bolton and Pompey given the dates of the games this term.

bury and Bolton pre and post Christmas respectively are bad for the away fans with the timing and I can't see all the local fans of those clubs forking out £27.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 22:07 - Jun 21 with 4808 views442Dale

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 21:52 - Jun 21 by RAFCBLUE

Agreed.

You'll have the data I expect TVOS so I'd love to see what the last corresponding home fixture from the respective season we played those teams (Ipswich excluded because we haven't played them at home in my living memory) and the home and away attendance split from that last game.

Would be interested to see over the season how it progresses and if it generates more revenue overall.

Gut feel says the away attendances will be lower for Sunderland, bury, Bolton and Pompey given the dates of the games this term.

bury and Bolton pre and post Christmas respectively are bad for the away fans with the timing and I can't see all the local fans of those clubs forking out £27.

Working with a Bolton fan, we were discussing the League Cup draw this morning and he asked how much it would be. Said it hadn’t been decided yet but the league game would cost him £27. He was stunned and said he thought some Bolton fans may think twice once they realise of such an increase for them and not other clubs, especially after the displeasure they showed their own club for prices last season.

Whatever way you look at it Rochdale AFC charging fans £27 really doesn’t sit right, irrespective of arguments that other clubs may do the same. We haven’t, nor should we.

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 22:33 - Jun 21 with 4764 viewsRAFCBLUE

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 22:07 - Jun 21 by 442Dale

Working with a Bolton fan, we were discussing the League Cup draw this morning and he asked how much it would be. Said it hadn’t been decided yet but the league game would cost him £27. He was stunned and said he thought some Bolton fans may think twice once they realise of such an increase for them and not other clubs, especially after the displeasure they showed their own club for prices last season.

Whatever way you look at it Rochdale AFC charging fans £27 really doesn’t sit right, irrespective of arguments that other clubs may do the same. We haven’t, nor should we.

The proof will be in the actual attendances.

Putting the prices up means they plan to expect less footfall and can achieve the same revenue and if footfall remains the same they are better off.

Gut feel - if there are six games covered by this policy then the club must hope for 19,200 away fans (3,200 per game) at £27 giving £518,400.

Assume 2,300 home fans (a total attendance of 5,500 for the Category B games) of which 1,800+ will have cheaper season tickets and a floating element of 500 who pay.

Losing that home floating element is worth £81,000 over the season.

The thing is I can't see 19,200 away fans visiting across the six game at £27.

I'd forecast nearer 16,000 across the six games given where they fall in the calendar. A small drop like that impacts the revenue assumption by 16% yet makes no difference at all to the home floating fan.

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 22:41 - Jun 21 with 4753 viewsTVOS1907

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 22:33 - Jun 21 by RAFCBLUE

The proof will be in the actual attendances.

Putting the prices up means they plan to expect less footfall and can achieve the same revenue and if footfall remains the same they are better off.

Gut feel - if there are six games covered by this policy then the club must hope for 19,200 away fans (3,200 per game) at £27 giving £518,400.

Assume 2,300 home fans (a total attendance of 5,500 for the Category B games) of which 1,800+ will have cheaper season tickets and a floating element of 500 who pay.

Losing that home floating element is worth £81,000 over the season.

The thing is I can't see 19,200 away fans visiting across the six game at £27.

I'd forecast nearer 16,000 across the six games given where they fall in the calendar. A small drop like that impacts the revenue assumption by 16% yet makes no difference at all to the home floating fan.

16000?

Sunderland - max of 3,000. The game won't have the same appeal as it did in April.

Ipswich - no idea how they travel, but let's go for 1,500

Pompey - depends how they're doing in November, but they brought 966 last September

Bury - depends if they exist and how they're doing. 2,000 tops.

Bolton - see above and how they're doing in January. 3,000 tops

Rotherham - half a million, obviously.... They brought 1,221 last time, so let's go for 2,000 tops, depending on how they're doing.

That's just under 12,000 and includes a few over-estimates.

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 22:54 - Jun 21 with 4728 viewsnordenblue

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 22:07 - Jun 21 by 442Dale

Some good points again raised by all, they can dress it up how they like but charging nearly £30 to watch Rochdale at home regardless of opposition is nothing short of fooking disgusting,and I'd carry that sentiment towards trying to charge away fans that amount too, it's obscene.

It's not just the short term loss but these idiots above could do well to remember watching football is a VERY easy habit to get out of too, and many folk are pissed off as it is, I'd be very careful who they choose to upset yet again.

Do the club realise you can watch champions league football at Man City for cheaper,mmm let me compare.....
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 23:14]
Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 23:01 - Jun 21 with 4711 viewsRAFCBLUE

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 22:41 - Jun 21 by TVOS1907

16000?

Sunderland - max of 3,000. The game won't have the same appeal as it did in April.

Ipswich - no idea how they travel, but let's go for 1,500

Pompey - depends how they're doing in November, but they brought 966 last September

Bury - depends if they exist and how they're doing. 2,000 tops.

Bolton - see above and how they're doing in January. 3,000 tops

Rotherham - half a million, obviously.... They brought 1,221 last time, so let's go for 2,000 tops, depending on how they're doing.

That's just under 12,000 and includes a few over-estimates.

I was thinking an average of 2.6k away supporters across those six games giving that 16,000 estimate.

You'll have better data than me. 12,000 would be more problematic for the club - especially Portsmouth where you risk losing floating but local fans vs £27 for a bigger away club that might not be here next season but brings under 1,000 as a following.

I don't think this initiative is well thought out at all but the Sunderland game will give an indication as to early interest levels.

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 23:32 - Jun 26 with 4413 views442Dale

Trust minutes:
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/06/trust-minutes-26-06-19/

Good to see the issues raised will all be being discussed. However, following on from the matchday prices discussion in this thread and the information contained here https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/04/meeting-with-the-club-season-tickets/ could the Trust confirm consultation took place around the number of games that are Category B next season (six), whilst considering the statements below:

<<“Such consultation would have been beneficial to the club both in the short and long term. The club admitted that such consultation should have taken place and have agreed to ensure that it will do so in the future in line with the contents of the MOU that was signed in January.”>>

<<“ We talked about the introduction of Category A/B games and the on the day price increases, the decision behind it, and the impact this would have on Dale supporters. We were informed that this would see the club fall in line with the EFL where such policies are commonplace. When asked how many games over the season would we have looked to introduce the higher category admission, and we were told that in hindsight we would only have looked upon the Sunderland game at the higher tier. However, all admission pricing needs to be with the EFL before June 1st. In doing this, and by introducing this, it would alleviate this situation.”>>

Thank you.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 23:33]

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 08:21 - Jun 27 with 4292 viewsjudd

It's a shame we are having these pricing discussions, given the excellent and brave season ticket pricing initiative.

The pushing of the low cost option seems to have stalled somewhat.

A friend of mine was at a youth football awards event at the Ratcliffe Arms recently, and he commented that he saw no promotion of cheap season tickets. I am not so sure that he was particularly looking for them, but an opportunity to hand out flyers, leave them on tables etc missed for a captive and target audience?

This coming Saturday there will be hundreds of kids and their adult carers at Rochdale Cricket, Lacrosse and Squash Club from late morning and for most of the day at another youth football awards event. I know time will be tight, but there's an opportunity to target late sales again on the club's doorstep.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 18:54 - Jun 27 with 4177 viewsTVOS1907

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 23:32 - Jun 26 by 442Dale

Trust minutes:

Good to see the issues raised will all be being discussed. However, following on from the matchday prices discussion in this thread and the information contained here https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/04/meeting-with-the-club-season-tickets/ could the Trust confirm consultation took place around the number of games that are Category B next season (six), whilst considering the statements below:

<<“Such consultation would have been beneficial to the club both in the short and long term. The club admitted that such consultation should have taken place and have agreed to ensure that it will do so in the future in line with the contents of the MOU that was signed in January.”>>

<<“ We talked about the introduction of Category A/B games and the on the day price increases, the decision behind it, and the impact this would have on Dale supporters. We were informed that this would see the club fall in line with the EFL where such policies are commonplace. When asked how many games over the season would we have looked to introduce the higher category admission, and we were told that in hindsight we would only have looked upon the Sunderland game at the higher tier. However, all admission pricing needs to be with the EFL before June 1st. In doing this, and by introducing this, it would alleviate this situation.”>>

Thank you.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 23:33]

I don't understand how Portsmouth is one of the high category games next season when it wasn't last season.

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 22:11 - Jul 3 with 3992 views442Dale

Could the Trust confirm whether the meeting with the club that was “due to take place with the club in the next few days” has taken place and when the minutes will appear on the Trust site?

If it hasn’t taken place yet, why not and when has it been scheduled for? If it has taken place and a further meeting been arranged as mentioned to follow up on all questions from supporters, when has that second meeting been arranged for?

Thanks again to the Trust for using this thread/their own site to ensure the work of the Trust on behalf of supporters can be seen by all so we know exactly where things are up to. There is no reason why this should not continue as the alternatives, as seen at other clubs, are not an option.

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 17:18 - Jul 19 with 3728 views442Dale

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/07/meeting-with-the-club-3/

<<“We had been contacted regarding online charges for season tickets over the Summer which went against previous communications with the club. The reason behind this is that the club had come to the end of their contract with the ticketing company and were being charged on a season ticket by season ticket basis by the company. The charge went to the company each time.”>>

As per Dalei_Lama’s post above, the situation was around both online AND telephone sales, so could the Trust confirm that they will be establishing why fans were continued to be charged for buying over the phone? This is something the Trust themeselves has initially received assurances about, for clarification:

<<“In terms of impacting on Dale supporters, there was an acknowledgement that as a club, we don’t have a history or supporters buying tickets in advance, for both home and away fixtures. As such, the club were looking to scrap all telephone / internet charges for all tickets for collection from next season. There is a genuine desire to make the purchase of tickets more accessible, and the club are looking at the possibility of selling tickets in the club shop and away from the ground.”>>
<<“We queried the date that season tickets go on sale being after the end of the season, meaning that supporters would have to visit Spotland or pay an additional charge. The change to telephone and internet charges would help alleviate this, and there is no cost to have season tickets delivered this season.”>>

Action point for the next Trust monthly meeting with the club (as per the MOU):
Please can it be established why there were charges made for telephone sales, if so:
Are supporters still charged for buying tickets over the phone?
Will supporters who have incurred charges since the above information was released be refunded if these are no longer continuing?

–––––––––––––––––

Also from the latest meeting:
<<“We’d been asked to bring up the selection of the Category A/B games, specifically the Rotherham and Portsmouth games. We were told that all selections had been made based upon matches that would see a large away following come to Spotland.”>>

Whereas here:
<<“We talked about the introduction of Category A/B games and the on the day price increases, the decision behind it, and the impact this would have on Dale supporters. We were informed that this would see the club fall in line with the EFL where such policies are commonplace. When asked how many games over the season would we have looked to introduce the higher category admission, and we were told that in hindsight we would only have looked upon the Sunderland game at the higher tier. However, all admission pricing needs to be with the EFL before June 1st. In doing this, and by introducing this, it would alleviate this situation.”>>

Action point for the Trust: As mentioned previously, were the Trust consulted, as per the MOU, around the choices of the six games that are now Category B? This is important when considering the following: “When asked how many games over the season would we have looked to introduce the higher category admission, and we were told that in hindsight we would only have looked upon the Sunderland game at the higher tier.”

Thanks in advance. Updates on here apppreciated as they have been previously, as are the minutes of the monthly meetings.

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 17:40 - Jul 19 with 3688 viewsjudd

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/07/meeting-with-the-club-3/

Thanks, Trust board.

From 10th May meeting:

"The trouble that occurred in the Bradford City game was asked about ...The club stated that they were unable to comment on many of the specifics that were asked about due to an ongoing investigation."

Perhaps those specifics can be re-visited and answers sought?

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 18:26 - Jul 19 with 3638 viewsjudd

http://www.rochdale.gov.uk/business-and-industry/land-and-property/Pages/assets-

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 18:44 - Jul 21 with 3453 views442Dale

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/07/trust-meeting-on-monday/

Trust meeting tomorrow. Details in the link for sending in any questions, including any raised in this thread.

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 19:01 - Jul 21 with 3425 views442Dale

Please could the prices at the kiosks issue be discussed too:

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/

So, going off that, pies have gone up by 70p and presumably so have other items. Could the Trust, as they were explicitly named within the above article for their work around surveying fans on the subject, confirm whether they were consulted, as per the MOU, around any price rises which would obviously impact members/supporters?

Trust Quiz Night - Wednesday on 13:46 - Jul 26 with 3260 views442Dale

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/07/trust-minutes-22nd-july/

<<“The meeting with the club from last week was discussed by the group. It was agreed to support the Xmas activities that the club were planning rather than hosting an independent event. Investigations would take place and quotes obtained to support this, with decisions to be taken at the next meeting. Other issues surrounding the meeting was discussed, including members feedback on this meeting with actions for the Trust to follow up.”>>

What issues were discussed?
What was the members feedback and when will these actions be followed up?
––––

And from the other thread:
<<“Discussions took place regarding a response from the Trust to the changes in pricing at the kiosks at the ground. A number of members and supporters had contacted the Trust following Sunday’s game. Contact had been made with the club on Sunday. The club had replied and we discussed how we would follow up on this.“>>

What was the club’s reply and when will it be made public to supporters?
What was the result of the discussion of how the Trust would follow up on this and will there be confirmation around whether the Trust were involved in any discussions around price rises - with particular emphasis around the MOU when it comes to consultation around issues that affect supporters?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 9:48]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024