Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youth player to Hyde 16:48 - Jun 17 with 2363 viewsboromat

https://hydeunited.co.uk/news/new-signing-plus-some-thoughts-from-the-manager/

Good on the lad sticking it out. Hope he does well you never know he could come back in a couple of years.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Youth player to Hyde on 17:10 - Jun 17 with 2287 viewsCleedale

Did we/do we still have connections with Hyde - was it a reserve or youth team ground at some point? Didn't Callum Byrne go there as personally thought he had potential with us at one point and feel sure Scotty went there on one of his 'beams' down?
Youth player to Hyde on 17:27 - Jun 17 with 2229 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Youth player to Hyde on 17:10 - Jun 17 by Cleedale

Did we/do we still have connections with Hyde - was it a reserve or youth team ground at some point? Didn't Callum Byrne go there as personally thought he had potential with us at one point and feel sure Scotty went there on one of his 'beams' down?

Have it on pretty good authority, from both our side and Hyde fans that there was no love lost between the 2 clubs when we signed hogan after they forgot to offer him a contract, they got no money from his later sale and add ons, and apparently their board blamed us for stealing him on a free. In truth they cocked up but felt we took advantage.

I assume things are now cordial with the pre season friendly being arranged, so not sure if it’s water under the bridge or changes in owners etc.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:10 - Jun 17 with 2124 viewssampadale

Youth player to Hyde on 17:10 - Jun 17 by Cleedale

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:11 - Jun 17 with 2118 viewssampadale

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:10 - Jun 17 by sampadale

"...His name is Scotty Hogan and he came to us from Hyde..."
Youth player to Hyde on 16:15 - Jun 18 with 1688 viewsDickydaler

I agree with Hyde's manager, out of all last years youth team midfielders I thought he was the best. I had hopes that he would have been offered a contract.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024