Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adshead 15:40 - Jun 18 with 27452 viewsColDale

Adshead on 17:49 - Jun 18 with 3705 viewsblackdogblue

Good luck to the kid...

Your all forgetting about extra income here though.!!!!

Extra seat on the £1500 VIP jolly boys outing to Portugal 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Adshead on 17:50 - Jun 18 with 3698 viewssykeboy

Adshead on 16:07 - Jun 18 by fitzochris

He’s gone... undisclosed fee.

Sky reporting he’s been signed from Shrewsbury, and BBC reporting on league 1 page Lee Bowyer has been let go and and on the Championship page he’s signed a new contract....who employs these people
Adshead on 17:52 - Jun 18 with 3667 views442Dale

Players don’t just join clubs anymore it seems, more specific teams within them. The game has most definitely gone.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Adshead on 18:04 - Jun 18 with 3562 viewsblackdogblue

Adshead on 17:52 - Jun 18 by 442Dale

Players don’t just join clubs anymore it seems, more specific teams within them. The game has most definitely gone.

Academy player.. explains the fee

Adshead on 18:06 - Jun 18 with 3539 viewsSandyman

Adshead on 18:04 - Jun 18 by blackdogblue

Academy player.. explains the fee

Cheap, like the Black Dog beer
Adshead on 18:14 - Jun 18 with 3488 viewsYorkshire_Dale

So it looks like we would n't be in for a season long loan back then?
Adshead on 18:28 - Jun 18 with 3415 viewsDale92

As talentd the young lad is, Im actually quite hapy he isnt coming back for a season long loan. Norwich play in the FL cup i believe with the under21s he'll get game time to impress there, rememeber they had Maddison a few years ago.
In regards to him coming back, our problem last year was our midfield was a walk over and id rather spend the Adshead, Hogan, Dawson money on a proper cdm that can help the midfielders we already have like Camps, Bradley, Morley etc, he was another luxury player and given the year we had last year we could barely afford to keep him in the team.
I wish him well, hell be a great player and hopefully well get a cut of the pie later but its a good move all round lets just hope its closer to that £mill than £300k.

This is the One, I've waited for

Adshead on 18:29 - Jun 18 with 3413 viewselectricblue

Adshead on 18:14 - Jun 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

So it looks like we would n't be in for a season long loan back then?

Norwich get him on the cheap.

Could he may have had enough from last season and thought he doesnt want to be part of that again.
Dont blame the lad.

Also i cannot see him coming back on loan either its experience Dale require not a bit part player....

Question will be for me is any of that fee given to BBMs war chest!
[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 18:34]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Adshead on 18:30 - Jun 18 with 3409 viewsfitzochris

Adshead on 17:28 - Jun 18 by 1907

People losing their heads before a genuine figure is even known should chill out.

Deals like this will always be undisclosed due to the complexity of the deal.

It would be great if we didn’t just slate the board of directors & CEO without any given proof.

Chuffed for Adshead. Great move and such much needed revenue for the club.

Hardly first team quality & it would always be difficult to blood him in a team constantly fighting relegation.

Think this has come at a great time for him us.

All the best Dan!

Who’s losing their head? All I see is comments saying IF the fee is £300k, it’s too low.

It was always going to be undisclosed, so I’ve no problem with that personally.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Adshead on 18:39 - Jun 18 with 3349 viewsblackdogblue

Adshead on 18:06 - Jun 18 by Sandyman

Cheap, like the Black Dog beer

With the mobile phone, laptop, iPad, tv, quiz team night fell apart& Juke Box ban, at least its quiet 😀😀

Adshead on 18:47 - Jun 18 with 3313 viewsdingdangblue

Adshead on 18:30 - Jun 18 by fitzochris

Who’s losing their head? All I see is comments saying IF the fee is £300k, it’s too low.

Good luck to Dan. An obvious talent - Im not sure Ive seen anything thats made me think 'wow - what a prospect' - certainly potential there but you could say that about hundreds of Academy kids these days. I certainly was more impressed with Jamie Allen at that age.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Adshead on 18:49 - Jun 18 with 3304 viewsboromat

If this was being worked on for a while also helps to explain the amount of pro contracts offered this time.

I know Morley has been offered a contract but I wonder if there's any I interest there as well. With his age we'd be due something I think.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Adshead on 18:52 - Jun 18 with 3298 viewsdawlishdale

The fee of £300k seems to be widely reported at the Norwich end, and by several sources.

Either Norwich are breaking a "gentlemans agreement" in disclosing the amount paid, or we are covering it up...possibly because it's a very low fee indeed for someone of Adsheads ability and potential. I honestly wonder where else an EPL team could go out and buy an England international player in his age group for anything less than £2m.

I wish him all the best, but if the fee is anywhere near £300k I seriously worry for our negotiating team. It feels like we've been stiffed once again.
Adshead on 18:52 - Jun 18 with 3298 viewsseasidedale

Adshead was a full time pro he signed last year on his 17th birthday
Adshead on 18:53 - Jun 18 with 3287 viewsCleedale

Fair comment Fitzo.

I know the first things that sprung to mind when I read the £300k (whether on or off the ball), were names like Keith Welch and Alan Reeves and some of that transfer money was almost 30 years ago; pre-all this Premier.

Just seriously hope, especially after all the ManU speculation last summer regarding transfer, that it all works out for the Dale and Dan.
Adshead on 19:01 - Jun 18 with 3238 viewsShun

If this deal isn’t approaching (if not surpassing!) £1 million, and that’s before add-ons, then the club really should be embarrassed. We are long, long past (about 15 years past) the days where £300K was a great deal for this club. The going rate for an England youth international who’s already played a number of professional games without ever looking fazed is at the very least £1 million.

Again, not losing my head.
Adshead on 19:16 - Jun 18 with 3172 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I just hope he does well down there and we get to hear more of him......there always seem to be great prospects mentioned in this game that just disappear into the abyss never to be heard of again......show em your talent Dan,and good luck.

Delia might give him some cooking lessons too.

Talking of which what does our resident Norwich Fan Dan Youngs think of this deal?
Adshead on 19:48 - Jun 18 with 3053 views1907

Plenty of posters above my post & plenty on Facebook. Anything to have a dog at the directors though ey.
Adshead on 20:04 - Jun 18 with 2979 viewsfitzochris

Adshead on 19:48 - Jun 18 by 1907

Plenty of posters above my post & plenty on Facebook. Anything to have a dog at the directors though ey.

Not the directors, no. They’re not unanimous in their thinking. But you’d know that, “ey”?

Adshead on 20:11 - Jun 18 with 2950 viewsDySporting

Adshead on 19:16 - Jun 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

I just hope he does well down there and we get to hear more of him......there always seem to be great prospects mentioned in this game that just disappear into the abyss never to be heard of again......show em your talent Dan,and good luck.

Delia might give him some cooking lessons too.

Talking of which what does our resident Norwich Fan Dan Youngs think of this deal?

the reaction from the Norwich fans on different forums is positive they definitely think they have one for the future. Considering last season they promoted 4 from the u23s into the first team it shows they give young players a go. I'd imagine he'll spend next season in the u23s and then the following season out on loan. That seems to be the Norwich way. My mate who works for the club is very positive about the deal
Adshead on 20:13 - Jun 18 with 2935 viewsisitme

Adshead on 20:11 - Jun 18 by DySporting

the reaction from the Norwich fans on different forums is positive they definitely think they have one for the future. Considering last season they promoted 4 from the u23s into the first team it shows they give young players a go. I'd imagine he'll spend next season in the u23s and then the following season out on loan. That seems to be the Norwich way. My mate who works for the club is very positive about the deal

Any idea about the transfer fee?
Adshead on 20:16 - Jun 18 with 2913 viewsfitzochris

Adshead on 20:13 - Jun 18 by isitme

Any idea about the transfer fee?

A “source” at Dale says the reported £300k is “wide of the mark”.

Adshead on 20:17 - Jun 18 with 2908 viewsisitme

Adshead on 20:16 - Jun 18 by fitzochris

A “source” at Dale says the reported £300k is “wide of the mark”.

Wide as in low? Or wide as in too high?
Adshead on 20:19 - Jun 18 with 2893 viewsfitzochris

Adshead on 20:17 - Jun 18 by isitme

Wide as in low? Or wide as in too high?

The suggestion is that we got more than that. If it turns out I’ve been lied to, I’ll bloody pour the sauce all over this forum ;)

Adshead on 20:20 - Jun 18 with 2873 viewsboromat

Maybe it's £300k a year for the length of his contract?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024