Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells 00:40 - Jun 23 with 2484 viewsBallastBoy

Obviously I’m not from Tunbridge Wells.... it’s a 70’s thing, ask you dad.

But

What’s the point of interviewing BBM... absolute soft leading questions and the answers offer no detail or insight.... makes Boris Johnson sound insightful and direct.

It’s like this:
Leanne- ‘Brian, is it true to say night follows day’...
BBM - ‘erm... yes, we often find that indeed, night does follow day... and occasionally day, follow night’
Leanne ‘interesting and insightful Brian’

So after no interviews for about 2 months we get a 3ish minute update.... no discussion as to why Daniel has move from 1st team football at the Dale and joined Norwich u23... come on, that’s the end if him then. Also, BBM says no signings due to a slow market and clubs being slow in releasing players.... really? Have you seen the release thread?

Anyway... i’m Worried. Hope i’m Wrong.

Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells on 08:38 - Jun 23 with 2329 viewsseasidedale

I agree with you I have this feeling we will end up with a lot of trialists
Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells on 12:46 - Jun 23 with 2125 viewsjonahwhereru

Until those offered new contracts have declared their intentions I am not sure what moves BMM can make. Need a firm deadline where they either say yes and sign or get released. Agents trying to negotiate and prolonging the uncertainty will be no help to the club (sounds a bit Brexit that).
I thought there were to many on the retained list, so aside from Rathbone I would urge the club to have a take it or leave it stance. The sooner BBM knows where he needs to start shopping the better. Although when shopping the bargain reductions don’t appear until late on. Would not be surprised if our first new face does not appear for another month, even IF 300k is available to spend.
Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells on 13:59 - Jun 23 with 2025 viewsseasidedale

We only have 10 players signed on at present 14 assuming the academy players have signed on
Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells on 14:48 - Jun 23 with 1948 viewsisitme

As players have until 30th June to accept or decline their offer of a new contract then it will probably be another quiet week recruitment rise.
Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells on 16:28 - Jun 23 with 1829 viewsfitzochris

Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells on 14:48 - Jun 23 by isitme

As players have until 30th June to accept or decline their offer of a new contract then it will probably be another quiet week recruitment rise.

The loan market could be still be utilised.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells on 16:41 - Jun 23 with 1809 viewsDale92

The overall media department off the club has been hopeless for years, that’s why there is so much hearsay and rumours on here. At first I thought it was a Hill thing but the same has carried on under BBM, Eyre, Coleman. We hear next to nothing and when we do theirs a pay wall. There’s so much that they could do with a little imagination but for whatever reason we never get it. Easy questions are asked never anything of any insight, just questions frankly a 5 year old could ask. I don’t expect to hear the world but some sort of update or catch up would be great. It’s like trying to extract blood from a stone get any useful information from the club.

This is the One, I've waited for

Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells on 17:36 - Jun 23 with 1741 viewsisitme

Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells on 16:28 - Jun 23 by fitzochris

The loan market could be still be utilised.

An Ethan Hamilton type player for the full season?

I suppose the bigger clubs often play these sort of players in their own preseason games and tend to loan them out after these games have finished.
Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells on 18:22 - Jun 23 with 1688 viewsfitzochris

Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells on 17:36 - Jun 23 by isitme

An Ethan Hamilton type player for the full season?

I suppose the bigger clubs often play these sort of players in their own preseason games and tend to loan them out after these games have finished.

Not always

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells on 19:16 - Jun 23 with 1615 viewsisitme

Disappointed of Tunbridge Wells on 18:22 - Jun 23 by fitzochris

Not always

You tease!

It would make sense though to get a full pre season in with the new club as often loan signings take a while to bed in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024