Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kallum Higginbotham 08:06 - Jun 23 with 3716 viewsCockneyDale

Off to India!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48731191
Kallum Higginbotham on 08:50 - Jun 23 with 3640 viewsoff2div1

Watch Real Kashmir F.C. on BBC i player.
Kallum Higginbotham on 09:05 - Jun 23 with 3612 viewsfunkkk

Sounds like he's cashing it in for a season or two, and why not? Can't believe he's only 30!
Kallum Higginbotham on 11:10 - Jun 23 with 3463 viewsrochdale_ranger

Kallum Higginbotham on 09:05 - Jun 23 by funkkk

Sounds like he's cashing it in for a season or two, and why not? Can't believe he's only 30!

I know he hasn’t aged very well.
Kallum Higginbotham on 13:42 - Jun 23 with 3258 viewsThe_Knightowl

Kallum Higginbotham on 11:10 - Jun 23 by rochdale_ranger

I know he hasn’t aged very well.

That's what a beard and a bald head does for you ! so the wife says...lol
Kallum Higginbotham on 09:21 - Jun 24 with 2925 viewsCleedale

Footie careers and (youth) soon gone; for all of us - how the time flies and accelerates as we get older!

Never forget THAT goal; a bit Andy Flounder'ish - both deeply embedded on the cerebral hard-drive grey matter (and half-way lines) - but hopefully more permanently recorded elsewhere.

Perhaps in a few hundred years time someone will unearth the RochdaleAFC time capsule and that goal will be there along with loads of threads?!!!

Hope Cally gets supplied with his own Kalashnikov or at least armed guard...Kashmir not being akin to a Berkshire village - despite being one of the most beautiful countries in the world - is still terribly war-ravaged. Summats to do with ownership...now, where have I heard that somewhere else recently?
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 9:23]
Kallum Higginbotham on 09:50 - Jun 24 with 2872 viewsoff2div1

Can't see him making loads, Kasmir players got a bonus for winning an important game of 10,000 rupees about £130.
Kallum Higginbotham on 18:03 - Jun 24 with 2664 viewsJumeirahDale

Really hope it works out for Higgy, but I hope the money is good enough to make up for the danger involved, particularly with leaving the wife and kids at home. Understand he wants to play abroad, but surely there are other options!
Kallum Higginbotham on 06:45 - Jun 27 with 2311 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Kallum Higginbotham on 18:03 - Jun 24 by JumeirahDale

Really hope it works out for Higgy, but I hope the money is good enough to make up for the danger involved, particularly with leaving the wife and kids at home. Understand he wants to play abroad, but surely there are other options!

Surely he already was playing abroad?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024