Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kgosi 16:38 - Jul 2 with 5129 viewsSaxonDale

to leave when his contract expires ' to pursue oppurtunities elsewhere'. Will be interesting to see where he turns up. All the best Kgosi- you saved your best with us for when it was most needed.
Kgosi on 16:40 - Jul 2 with 5106 viewsEllDale

Thought he's gone to Scunny for the money like so many others?
He'll look good in a back four with McGahey and McArdle!
Kgosi on 16:43 - Jul 2 with 5065 viewsTVOS1907

Kgosi on 16:40 - Jul 2 by EllDale

Thought he's gone to Scunny for the money like so many others?
He'll look good in a back four with McGahey and McArdle!

If I was them I'd look to bring Stanton out of retirement!!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Kgosi on 16:49 - Jul 2 with 4986 viewsD_Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/july/kgosi-ntlhe-departs/

BB-M says 'happy' for him, although in the next paragraph is 'sad to see him go'. Coyly no mention of where he's off to.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 16:52]
Kgosi on 16:52 - Jul 2 with 4954 viewsCleedale

Shame.

Post Hill we were beginning to see some player there.
Kgosi on 16:53 - Jul 2 with 4942 viewsleedsdale

Thanks indeed, Kgosi - her certainly played well towards the end of last season. IMO though you cant expect to be average for the majority of your contract and then get a new deal, so I was a little surprised he was offered new terms and am happy this frees up a bit of budget.
Kgosi on 16:57 - Jul 2 with 4876 viewsoddjob007

Kgosi on 16:49 - Jul 2 by D_Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/july/kgosi-ntlhe-departs/

BB-M says 'happy' for him, although in the next paragraph is 'sad to see him go'. Coyly no mention of where he's off to.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 16:52]

It’s a shame he’s gone, but not a disaster.

I think we will all remember him for his performances in BBMs reign, and be thankful for the commitment and desire he showed to the cause.

However, he didn’t do much (albeit injured a lot) previously.

Looking in from the outside he seemed like a really popular member of the dressing room, laughing and joking a lot, so probably more of a miss on that side of things.

Good luck to the lad, nothing against him, and if he’s had a better offer financially or for his family, then fair play to him!
Kgosi on 17:00 - Jul 2 with 4846 viewsBrierls

I’m a little bit disappointed by Kgosi leaving, he was a different player for us under BBM. I’m left wondering what could have been. If he’s been offered more money or security elsewhere then I don’t blame him for moving on.

The disappointment is tempered by his performances over the rest his time with Dale, which were inconsistent and often lacking tactical awareness and positioning.

Ultimately BBM is the manager, and Kgosi played his best football for Dale under BBM. So he’s a loss I think. Putting a positive spin on this, BBM gets the opportunity to bring in his own man.
Kgosi on 17:16 - Jul 2 with 4785 viewsYorkshire_Dale

He could leap like a salmon.........good luck Kgosi Lad.
Login to get fewer ads

Kgosi on 17:16 - Jul 2 with 4784 viewsfitzochris

Kgosi has had several contract offers, it would seem.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Kgosi on 17:35 - Jul 2 with 4674 viewsJames1980

Didn't a certain follically challenged chap say Ngosi will be a million pound player one day?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Kgosi on 17:43 - Jul 2 with 4633 viewsblackdogblue

Best of luck to him, let’s see where ends up, hopefully not giggle lane

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Kgosi on 17:51 - Jul 2 with 4593 viewsdavidab2202

Kgosi on 17:43 - Jul 2 by blackdogblue

Best of luck to him, let’s see where ends up, hopefully not giggle lane

If he did end up at Gigg( which I don't think for one minute he will)with all the players leaving he would be able to play anywhere he likes across the back four maybe even all at the same time!!!!
Kgosi on 17:55 - Jul 2 with 4562 viewsShun

I thought Scunthorpe had already announced him. He was pictured on their training gallery on the link TVOS posted.
Kgosi on 17:59 - Jul 2 with 4540 viewsdavidab2202

Kgosi on 17:55 - Jul 2 by Shun

I thought Scunthorpe had already announced him. He was pictured on their training gallery on the link TVOS posted.

He may well end up there but not been shown as of yet on BBC transfer page on the web
Kgosi on 18:00 - Jul 2 with 4521 viewsShun

Kgosi on 17:59 - Jul 2 by davidab2202

He may well end up there but not been shown as of yet on BBC transfer page on the web

Fair enough. Irrespective of whether he ends up there though, he’s in their training camp in España!
Kgosi on 18:01 - Jul 2 with 4521 viewsblackdogblue

Kgosi on 17:59 - Jul 2 by davidab2202

League 2 then 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Kgosi on 18:31 - Jul 2 with 4415 viewsfitzochris

Kgosi on 18:00 - Jul 2 by Shun

Fair enough. Irrespective of whether he ends up there though, he’s in their training camp in España!

He’s been offered contracts by several clubs.

Kgosi on 19:43 - Jul 2 with 4216 viewsdavidab2202

Kgosi on 18:00 - Jul 2 by Shun

As we well know from previous experience just because someone goes on a pre season training camp doesn't necessary mean that they then don't b****r off and sign for someone else
Kgosi on 00:22 - Jul 3 with 3924 viewsShun

Kgosi on 19:43 - Jul 2 by davidab2202

As we well know from previous experience just because someone goes on a pre season training camp doesn't necessary mean that they then don't b****r off and sign for someone else

Yep, as I’ve already said though, that doesn’t change the fact that he’s there!
Kgosi on 20:41 - Jul 4 with 3316 views49thseason

Kgosi on 17:35 - Jul 2 by James1980

Didn't a certain follically challenged chap say Ngosi will be a million pound player one day?

He was supposed to be that player when he was at Peterborough. Personally, I wouldn't have given rusty washers for him until the last 6 or 8 games of last season. I hate players who suddenly start playing when contracts are due. I have seen it too often and I have little doubt he would have been less than brilliant for the first 38 games of next season too if he had re-signed. No great loss. Let's hope Norrinton-Davies is the real deal.
Kgosi on 21:03 - Jul 4 with 3254 viewsfitzochris

Kgosi on 20:41 - Jul 4 by 49thseason

He was supposed to be that player when he was at Peterborough. Personally, I wouldn't have given rusty washers for him until the last 6 or 8 games of last season. I hate players who suddenly start playing when contracts are due. I have seen it too often and I have little doubt he would have been less than brilliant for the first 38 games of next season too if he had re-signed. No great loss. Let's hope Norrinton-Davies is the real deal.

Or that he doesn’t get injured.

Kgosi on 21:15 - Jul 4 with 3203 viewssykeboy

Kgosi on 20:41 - Jul 4 by 49thseason

Spot on 👍 must be some contract he’s been offered given he had lots of offers but only signed for 12 months, him and HMc as full backs is a car crash waiting to happen
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024