Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Hill 18:42 - Jul 2 with 2988 viewsdingdangblue

Is the guest tonight on Manchester Radio 6-7.
Could be interesting.

It should appear here soon.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07d4clm
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 19:11]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Keith Hill on 19:53 - Jul 2 with 2771 viewsboromat

Anything of interest?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Keith Hill on 19:55 - Jul 2 with 2755 viewsnordenblue

Keith Hill on 19:53 - Jul 2 by boromat

Anything of interest?

If it's anything like the end of his time with us,there's some grass in the garden I could do with watching grow a bit
Keith Hill on 19:56 - Jul 2 with 2753 viewsdiver

He loves rapping records!!
Keith Hill on 20:33 - Jul 2 with 2602 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Keith Hill on 21:28 - Jul 2 with 2374 viewsrochdale_ranger

“The club that I love.....Rochdale.”
Keith Hill on 21:29 - Jul 2 with 2361 viewsdingdangblue

Keith Hill on 19:53 - Jul 2 by boromat

Anything of interest?

Yes, well worth a listen.
No hard feelings, loved his time at Dale. Wishes BBM nothing but success and very much approved his appointment. Some fantastic memories and he's going to be in the dugout for Joey T's charity game.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Keith Hill on 21:33 - Jul 2 with 2344 viewsSaxonDale

Keith Hill on 21:28 - Jul 2 by rochdale_ranger

“The club that I love.....Rochdale.”

Sounds like the time off has done him well, sounded a lot more relaxed and positive (understandably) than just before he left.
Keith Hill on 22:05 - Jul 2 with 2180 viewsrochdale_ranger

Keith Hill on 21:33 - Jul 2 by SaxonDale

Sounds like the time off has done him well, sounded a lot more relaxed and positive (understandably) than just before he left.

I think he got in a bit of a bubble and made things bigger in his head then they actually were. Most would of been happy for him to stay even if we did go down. He was his own worst enemy at the time.
Login to get fewer ads

Keith Hill on 23:09 - Jul 2 with 1987 viewsaleanddale

Keith Hill on 22:05 - Jul 2 by rochdale_ranger

I think he got in a bit of a bubble and made things bigger in his head then they actually were. Most would of been happy for him to stay even if we did go down. He was his own worst enemy at the time.

Agree with this 100%

Welcome back Keith.

Dale legend!
Keith Hill on 23:42 - Jul 2 with 1904 viewskiwidale

He spoke well of us with not a trace of bitterness. I wish him nothing but good will for all he did for us he transformed the club but it was the time to go. He can afford to bide his time until the right offer comes along using his own rheteric he will bounce and be successful again.

#clublegend.

This is not the time for bickering.

Keith Hill on 00:28 - Jul 3 with 1839 viewsJames1980

My thoughts are he only ever had Rochdale's best interests at heart. Although things were not great for the last 2 seasons. He made us believe we are not little old Rochdale who should be content in ticking away in the 4th tier.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Keith Hill on 00:34 - Jul 3 with 1836 viewskiwidale

Keith Hill on 00:28 - Jul 3 by James1980

My thoughts are he only ever had Rochdale's best interests at heart. Although things were not great for the last 2 seasons. He made us believe we are not little old Rochdale who should be content in ticking away in the 4th tier.

Im not sure I can agree James. Ego is self serving and Hill had it in spades.

This is not the time for bickering.

Keith Hill on 01:04 - Jul 3 with 1821 viewsdingdangblue

There's a great bit where he talks about his favourite Dale games (MK Dons 5-0, Stockport 2 Rochdale 7) and then the Leeds FA Cup game. Brilliant memories.

Keith Hill on 06:32 - Jul 3 with 1680 viewspioneer

Keith Hill on 00:28 - Jul 3 by James1980

Just the opposite, he continued to carp on about how we were still little old Rochdale and were way above our natural level in League one.

We had great success under his leadership and hope that is how we remember his stay because the last two years were pretty painful.
Keith Hill on 08:07 - Jul 3 with 1547 viewsdingdangblue

He did sound rejuvenated, he said himself at the beginning of the interview he now thinks he lost his spark,mojo whatever you want to call it - 12 successive seasons managing without any real breaks. He's now had 4 months off, time with his family, a holiday to Ibiza and his daughters wedding. I think whoever is lucky enough to get him next will get a Keith Hill back to his best.

Keith Hill on 12:08 - Jul 3 with 1209 views49thseason

Hopefully this break from football has enabled Keith to get his head cleared and has given him time to process the death of his father which I still maintain was the reason for his frame of mind. The pressures of football management are huge and there are few who could last so long without a real break to recover some headspace and a sense of perspective.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024