Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kevin Stonehouse 21:24 - Jul 28 with 4400 viewsColDale

Been reported that Kevin Stonehouse who played us for in the late 80s has died. Scored the winner for us at Anfield

Kevin Stonehouse on 21:37 - Jul 28 with 4334 viewsTVOS1907

Christ, I only spoke to him on Twitter a few weeks ago about a potential article for TVOS. What sad news.

[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 21:39]

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Kevin Stonehouse on 21:43 - Jul 28 with 4300 views442Dale

Kevin Stonehouse on 21:37 - Jul 28 by TVOS1907

Christ, I only spoke to him on Twitter a few weeks ago about a potential article for TVOS. What sad news.

[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 21:39]

Very sad. He wasn’t here long and wasn’t the greatest but always put in a shift and that goal at Anfield won’t ever be forgotten.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Kevin Stonehouse on 23:50 - Jul 28 with 4091 viewspioneer

Very sad news....but likely he will remain the only Dale player to score the winner at Anfield for many years.
Kevin Stonehouse on 01:22 - Jul 29 with 4055 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Kevin Stonehouse on 23:50 - Jul 28 by pioneer

Very sad news....but likely he will remain the only Dale player to score the winner at Anfield for many years.

We were not a great side back then, but possibly the best ever memories of dale before football became what it is today.

Whitley bay calling us a Micky mouse club, Steve o free kick versus Northampton, Keith Welch at selhurst park and Peter ward hitting it too well.

He was part of the first time we ever reached the 5th round.

RIP Kevin you helped make a memory I will never forget!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Kevin Stonehouse on 08:08 - Jul 29 with 3925 viewsmingthemerciless

Some people may not be aware that Mick Rathbone quoted above is the father of Oliver Rathbone.
RIP Kevin.
Kevin Stonehouse on 11:08 - Jul 29 with 3732 viewsParkinsGimp

Sad news RIP Kevin
Kevin Stonehouse on 11:51 - Jul 29 with 3673 viewssoulboy

Very sad news. Just watched his goal v Marine, didnt realise at the time what a great goal it was.
R.I.P.
Kevin Stonehouse on 15:55 - Jul 29 with 3529 viewsmodelboydave

Yes RIP Kevin.

He capped a great day out.
I can vividly remember parking on Stanley Park, walking across the car park with my dad.
I was most disappointed the programme was not an Anfield Review, but a Marine programme.

It was a chilly Friday night, may even had been bonfire night. Remember looking at the vast empty Kop and wondering what the ground was like full.

Kevin of course will always be remembered for his goal, whenever i hear his name it takes me back to that distant time which is still vivid in my mind.

RIP

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

Login to get fewer ads

Kevin Stonehouse on 15:59 - Jul 29 with 3522 viewsTVOS1907

Kevin Stonehouse on 15:55 - Jul 29 by modelboydave

Yes RIP Kevin.

He capped a great day out.
I can vividly remember parking on Stanley Park, walking across the car park with my dad.
I was most disappointed the programme was not an Anfield Review, but a Marine programme.

It was a chilly Friday night, may even had been bonfire night. Remember looking at the vast empty Kop and wondering what the ground was like full.

Kevin of course will always be remembered for his goal, whenever i hear his name it takes me back to that distant time which is still vivid in my mind.

RIP

Friday 17th November 1989

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Kevin Stonehouse on 17:36 - Jul 29 with 3430 viewsmodelboydave

Kevin Stonehouse on 15:59 - Jul 29 by TVOS1907

Friday 17th November 1989

So not bonfire night then. Children in need night then - something else was on that night....

Kevin Stonehouse on 17:37 - Jul 29 with 3415 viewsmodelboydave

Kevin Stonehouse on 17:36 - Jul 29 by modelboydave

So not bonfire night then. Children in need night then - something else was on that night....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00w90kz

Still got it!!

Kevin Stonehouse on 17:40 - Jul 29 with 3393 viewsTVOS1907

Kevin Stonehouse on 17:36 - Jul 29 by modelboydave

Love Island?

Kevin Stonehouse on 21:27 - Jul 29 with 3172 viewsmodelboydave

Kevin Stonehouse on 17:40 - Jul 29 by TVOS1907

Love Island?

Rather eat soap than watch that !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024