Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Other News - NCFC 20:43 - Jul 30 with 986 viewsblackdogblue

Really good to see in the news today Forest borrowed a few buckets from Bury Fc’s new sponsors, the “Acme Bucket Corp” & shakered them at the recent friendly with Real Sociedad.. doesn’t say how much was collected but NCFC have said they will be donating it all to a local Notts charity (not Chalkys beer fund) 👏👏👏👏👍

As Saturday approaches, NCFC have however, on the back of two pre season friendly losses against Alfreton Town & Sunday League team York City (ex Calvin Andrew) & a draw against Ipswich Town, a new addition to League 1, used £30 to purchase a Tom Tom used of E Bay to find out where exactly Eastleigh is.

All the best for the new season Chalky 👍👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

In Other News - NCFC on 22:11 - Jul 30 with 809 viewschalky_ncfc

It was very generous of the Forest fans to shake the buckets for the Notts backroom staff that hadn't been paid for the past two months but since then we have been taken over by two Dane brothers so it's only right that the money goes to charity
I knew where Eastleigh was from my trips down to Southampton but I honestly had no idea where Chorley was and I had to have kel explain to me where it was,in fact I didn't even know that they was in the National League

It would be nice to build bridges again with Forest after Hardy put his size twelves in and antagonize them,talk about biting the hand that feeds you and maybe we could have a few loanees again
The player embargo is now off,the staff got paid Monday and HMRC have got their money that's owed,all this accomplished by the New owners since the takeover on Friday,we are still going to struggle this season but it could have been very much worst
It's the first of eight games in August this Saturday but at least Notts are still here to play them

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

In Other News - NCFC on 22:15 - Jul 30 with 792 viewsjudd

In Other News - NCFC on 22:11 - Jul 30 by chalky_ncfc

It was very generous of the Forest fans to shake the buckets for the Notts backroom staff that hadn't been paid for the past two months but since then we have been taken over by two Dane brothers so it's only right that the money goes to charity
I knew where Eastleigh was from my trips down to Southampton but I honestly had no idea where Chorley was and I had to have kel explain to me where it was,in fact I didn't even know that they was in the National League

It would be nice to build bridges again with Forest after Hardy put his size twelves in and antagonize them,talk about biting the hand that feeds you and maybe we could have a few loanees again
The player embargo is now off,the staff got paid Monday and HMRC have got their money that's owed,all this accomplished by the New owners since the takeover on Friday,we are still going to struggle this season but it could have been very much worst
It's the first of eight games in August this Saturday but at least Notts are still here to play them

Great Danes whilst bury go to the dogs.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024