Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tranmere away - potential train disruption 18:12 - Aug 2 with 1533 viewsAncoats_Blue

Just a heads up in case any of you have booked onto the East Midlands service from Manchester to Liverpool

Due to the flooding the hope valley line is closed so east mids aren’t running to Stockport , Mcr & Liverpool.

https://www.eastmidlandstrains.co.uk/Global/LIV-NRW_SO_030819.pdf

https://www.eastmidlandstrains.co.uk/train-times/live-train-updates/#âš %EF%B
Tranmere away - potential train disruption on 18:29 - Aug 2 with 1489 viewsBartRowou

Another season another train strike!!
Plenty of trains from Victoria to Liverpool. They shouldn't be affected.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Tranmere away - potential train disruption on 18:32 - Aug 2 with 1480 viewsSandyDrum

Tranmere away - potential train disruption on 18:29 - Aug 2 by BartRowou

Another season another train strike!!
Plenty of trains from Victoria to Liverpool. They shouldn't be affected.

How have you managed to read flooding as 'train strike'?

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Tranmere away - potential train disruption on 18:41 - Aug 2 with 1453 viewsfrenzied

Tranmere away - potential train disruption on 18:32 - Aug 2 by SandyDrum

Drain strike?😳
Tranmere away - potential train disruption on 18:47 - Aug 2 with 1442 viewsBartRowou

Tranmere away - potential train disruption on 18:32 - Aug 2 by SandyDrum

If you click the first link, it mentions industrial action affecting some East Midlands Train Services. It appears you can only get from Nottingham to Sheffield on a service that normally goes from Norwich to Liverpool due to the strike and the floods.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Tranmere away - potential train disruption on 19:28 - Aug 2 with 1375 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Tranmere away - potential train disruption on 18:47 - Aug 2 by BartRowou

If you click the first link, it mentions industrial action affecting some East Midlands Train Services. It appears you can only get from Nottingham to Sheffield on a service that normally goes from Norwich to Liverpool due to the strike and the floods.

Only in Britain.......and the Government send millions abroad in aid. our own infra structure is creaking like the damn in Whaley Bridge.

I blame Boris.....get it sorted .
Tranmere away - potential train disruption on 22:05 - Aug 2 with 1239 viewsblackdogblue

Tranmere away - potential train disruption on 19:28 - Aug 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

Only in Britain.......and the Government send millions abroad in aid. our own infra structure is creaking like the damn in Whaley Bridge.

I blame Boris.....get it sorted .

I blame SD2, he’s got everything else wrong

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024