Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smoke Bomb idiot 16:03 - Aug 3 with 9358 viewsaleanddale

We are better than this.

What a tosspot.

His mate gets thrown out whilst the culprit hides and will not admit responsibility.

Tosser - thanks for smoking out my asthmatic mother you idiot.
Smoke Bomb idiot on 18:27 - Aug 4 with 3214 viewsrochdaleriddler

Smoke Bomb idiot on 18:20 - Aug 4 by VespaDale

Good job you don’t support football in a foreign country. Looks like the grounds are on fire at times. I see a bit of smoke as ‘harmless’ as they’re designed not to be toxic, (yes people with breathing / chest problems will suffer) they don’t burn hot. Any paintball centre will tell you they’re harmless.

Good job we have the internet to moan about everything these days.

But we aren’t in a foreign country and they are banned items here

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Smoke Bomb idiot on 18:33 - Aug 4 with 3195 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Good job you don’t support football in a foreign country. Looks like the grounds are on fire at times. I see a bit of smoke as ‘harmless’ as they’re designed not to be toxic, (yes people with breathing / chest problems will suffer) they don’t burn hot. Any paintball centre will tell you they’re harmless.

Ok light one, drop it down your pants, and let us know if it hurts.

I swear the bURY thread is infecting some usually sensible posters!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Smoke Bomb idiot on 18:57 - Aug 4 with 3141 viewssince58

you absolute tvat fook off.
Smoke Bomb idiot on 19:57 - Aug 4 with 3029 viewsnordenblue

Yes absolutely,being that "harmless" they're banned obviously for being so harmless.

It's just a shame we have to play football in stadiums with restricted access and escape routes, and not in acres and acres of paintball suitable fields then.
Smoke Bomb idiot on 20:05 - Aug 4 with 3008 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Smoke Bomb idiot on 19:57 - Aug 4 by nordenblue

Yes absolutely,being that "harmless" they're banned obviously for being so harmless.

It's just a shame we have to play football in stadiums with restricted access and escape routes, and not in acres and acres of paintball suitable fields then.

A quick look on google shows they burn at up to 1600c, the melting point of steel.

I really don’t understand how anyone can either defend the actions or actively light one.

If someone chooses to give any one of these shit for brains a hiding, I would hope the club would back them!

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Smoke Bomb idiot on 20:09 - Aug 4 with 3001 viewsnordenblue

Smoke Bomb idiot on 20:05 - Aug 4 by Thacks_Rabbits

A quick look on google shows they burn at up to 1600c, the melting point of steel.

I really don’t understand how anyone can either defend the actions or actively light one.

If someone chooses to give any one of these shit for brains a hiding, I would hope the club would back them!

Very true, though you'll be accused of not knowing how to have a bit of fun or that you need to lighten up your mood shortly by one of the forums resident Primates.
Smoke Bomb idiot on 20:25 - Aug 4 with 2969 viewsMolly

2 points

1 "I see a bit of smoke as harmless" followed by "yes people with breathing/chest problems will suffer" . Make your mind up pal, you can't have it both ways.

2 Where can I find a talking paintball centre?

Yes it's probably a good job we have the internet to moan about you.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 20:51]
Smoke Bomb idiot on 20:46 - Aug 4 with 2906 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Smoke Bomb idiot on 20:09 - Aug 4 by nordenblue

Very true, though you'll be accused of not knowing how to have a bit of fun or that you need to lighten up your mood shortly by one of the forums resident Primates.

Tbh NB I am not sure anymore who is a knuckle dragging moron and who is a troll.

Anyone with half a brain knows the usual suspects who talk sense, sometimes some disagree and it gets a bit silly, sometimes beer gets the better of a sensible posters and it gets silly, some just don’t ever agree about anything.

Anyone defending the flare morons is wrong!

Login to get fewer ads

Smoke Bomb idiot on 09:53 - Aug 5 with 2669 viewsrochdale_ranger

Our support on Saturday was very good and was commented on by BBM. When I turned around and looked up it was only a piffle of smoke and was near the lads/blokes standing at the back. I think a lot of posters on here like to make a drama out of small events. Good day, good atmosphere, good performance, good result.
Smoke Bomb idiot on 10:09 - Aug 5 with 2642 viewsChaffRAFC

Atmosphere was incredible on Saturday, there wasn't any need for the pyro because the atmosphere was superb anyway. I've never minded a bit of pyro myself as I don't suffer but at the time, I was in the top of the stand with my 6 year old on my shoulders and having to tell him to cover his eyes and close his mouth wasn't ideal.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Smoke Bomb idiot on 11:00 - Aug 5 with 2558 viewsShun

Similar thoughts to Chaff here - the atmosphere was brilliant, as good as I can remember. I don’t particularly mind the smoke bombs/flares as some do, but the link between them and people with breathing conditions is obvious so for that reason alone we can do without them.
Smoke Bomb idiot on 11:10 - Aug 5 with 2537 viewsSandyDrum

Also concur with Shun and Chaff.

Thought the atmosphere was incredible on Saturday and could tell the players appreciated it.
And I also absolutely love a bit of pyro when used properly and safely - but the thing is, they are used in Eastern Europe and South America where mostly the stands are uncovered and the smoke drifts upwards and away from the fans.

When they are lit at the top of an enclosed, roofed stand, then the smoke doesnt have anywhere to go and it is going to cause breathing issues.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Smoke Bomb idiot on 12:28 - Aug 5 with 2419 viewsrochdaleriddler

Smoke Bomb idiot on 11:10 - Aug 5 by SandyDrum

Also concur with Shun and Chaff.

Thought the atmosphere was incredible on Saturday and could tell the players appreciated it.
And I also absolutely love a bit of pyro when used properly and safely - but the thing is, they are used in Eastern Europe and South America where mostly the stands are uncovered and the smoke drifts upwards and away from the fans.

When they are lit at the top of an enclosed, roofed stand, then the smoke doesnt have anywhere to go and it is going to cause breathing issues.

Or in the bar at half time

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Smoke Bomb idiot on 16:35 - Aug 12 with 2016 viewsEllDale

I noticed that a couple of flares went off when Donny equalised on Saturday.
I met some young Rovers fans on the train over from Leeds and they seemed decent enough if a bit loud but I remembered what I used to be like when I was travelling to away games with a gang of mates in the early 1970's.....
Anyway as soon as they got out of the railway station and walking down Maclure Road towards town they set a couple off then and boasted to me about how easy it is to smuggle them around down the front of their trousers.!
They called them "pyros" and seemed to think that they were part and parcel of going to a match as far as they were concerned.
Incidentally the same group of kids were milling around outside the Cemetery immediately after the game when it seemed that the police had been called after trouble inside there?
Smoke Bomb idiot on 22:43 - Aug 12 with 1709 viewspioneer

Smoke Bomb idiot on 16:35 - Aug 12 by EllDale

I noticed that a couple of flares went off when Donny equalised on Saturday.
I met some young Rovers fans on the train over from Leeds and they seemed decent enough if a bit loud but I remembered what I used to be like when I was travelling to away games with a gang of mates in the early 1970's.....
Anyway as soon as they got out of the railway station and walking down Maclure Road towards town they set a couple off then and boasted to me about how easy it is to smuggle them around down the front of their trousers.!
They called them "pyros" and seemed to think that they were part and parcel of going to a match as far as they were concerned.
Incidentally the same group of kids were milling around outside the Cemetery immediately after the game when it seemed that the police had been called after trouble inside there?

if only it was as easy to get a pie and chips down your trousers....
Smoke Bomb idiot on 22:06 - Aug 14 with 1433 viewsscarrow

Stewards not doing decent searches when 3-4 went off in the away end yesterday

Poll: Final position

Smoke Bomb idiot on 01:56 - Aug 15 with 1332 viewsShakerbhoy

Smoke Bomb idiot on 22:06 - Aug 14 by scarrow

Stewards not doing decent searches when 3-4 went off in the away end yesterday

Cant search intimate areas though which is where these lads put them to bring em in
Smoke Bomb idiot on 07:34 - Aug 15 with 1245 viewsEllDale

And the lads know that.
Smoke Bomb idiot on 10:14 - Aug 15 with 1128 viewsD_Alien

Smoke Bomb idiot on 07:34 - Aug 15 by EllDale

And the lads know that.

So that's why they start fiddling in their underpants after their team has scored?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Smoke Bomb idiot on 23:17 - Aug 15 with 951 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

I don`t have breathing/chest problems, but on inhaling smoke from those flares it affects my ability to breathe and see. Your comment it childish at best and god forbid you bring up offspring teaching them that this sort of thing is perfectly acceptable at OUR football club, because it is not. The 99.9% of Dale fans that possess a brain will agree I`m sure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024