Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smoke Bomb idiot 16:03 - Aug 3 with 9434 viewsaleanddale

We are better than this.

What a tosspot.

His mate gets thrown out whilst the culprit hides and will not admit responsibility.

Tosser - thanks for smoking out my asthmatic mother you idiot.
Smoke Bomb idiot on 17:09 - Aug 3 with 6013 viewsThacks_Rabbits

No excuses, tinpot and stupid, hopefully 4 year ban once cctv reviewed!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Smoke Bomb idiot on 18:06 - Aug 3 with 5819 viewsblackdogblue

Smoke Bomb idiot on 17:09 - Aug 3 by Thacks_Rabbits

No excuses, tinpot and stupid, hopefully 4 year ban once cctv reviewed!!!!

Lifetime ban would be preferable...

Dikcheads like him are a disgrace to our club

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Smoke Bomb idiot on 18:29 - Aug 3 with 5712 viewsboromat

It was annoying that it seemed pretty obvious the guy that got locked out wasn't the culprit.

Regardless it's just uncalled for and asking for trouble.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Smoke Bomb idiot on 19:02 - Aug 3 with 5617 viewsrochdale_ranger

Bit of a rookie mistake leaving her inhaler at home in retrospect.
Smoke Bomb idiot on 19:03 - Aug 3 with 5614 viewsnordenblue

Smoke Bomb idiot on 19:02 - Aug 3 by rochdale_ranger

Bit of a rookie mistake leaving her inhaler at home in retrospect.

What an absolute tvvat of a comment,
Smoke Bomb idiot on 19:11 - Aug 3 with 5573 viewspnc4eva1

May I also add my gratitude to the Richard Head who threw the flare for the minor burns to my leg and the coating in blue powder which is difficult to remove

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Smoke Bomb idiot on 19:29 - Aug 3 with 5499 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Smoke Bomb idiot on 19:11 - Aug 3 by pnc4eva1

May I also add my gratitude to the Richard Head who threw the flare for the minor burns to my leg and the coating in blue powder which is difficult to remove

Why the fcuk are these nobheads still allowed to do this? It has been happening for too long now, not just with us but other smaller clubs, it’s a matter of time before someone is seriously hurt or killed, because some bellend wants to show off how hard he is to his mates.

Rangers response as ever was bollocks, probably sees it as fine. Why do we not have the same level of security at a game as for example an airport, I know costs are an issue but these turds are dangerous and need sentencing accordingly if caught, potential to endanger human life or conspiracy to create public disorder. If a Muslim turned up at a game with a flare they would be raked over the Cole's, and I am no lefty, probably the opposite.

Bet the pricks that threw them won’t admit it on here or anywhere else!!!!

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Smoke Bomb idiot on 19:33 - Aug 3 with 5474 viewsrochdaleriddler

Smoke Bomb idiot on 19:03 - Aug 3 by nordenblue

What an absolute tvvat of a comment,

Yep, but I took w large backpack in and no one asked to search it. V poor stewarding

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Smoke Bomb idiot on 19:41 - Aug 3 with 5415 viewsnordenblue

Smoke Bomb idiot on 19:33 - Aug 3 by rochdaleriddler

Yep, but I took w large backpack in and no one asked to search it. V poor stewarding

Not really they're just probably expecting an adult to act as such,silly mistake really with the bell ends that currently follow football, continually thinking they're the lead role in Green Street,bless
Smoke Bomb idiot on 20:03 - Aug 3 with 5303 viewsCharlie

Great support, great atmosphere. Sorry to report that there was also swearing, smoking and shouting.
Smoke Bomb idiot on 20:07 - Aug 3 with 5277 viewsParechart

Smoke Bomb idiot on 20:03 - Aug 3 by Charlie

Great support, great atmosphere. Sorry to report that there was also swearing, smoking and shouting.

Somebody shouted at a football match?
Its disgraceful, the guilty person should be thrashed with a big stick.
Smoke Bomb idiot on 20:09 - Aug 3 with 5263 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Smoke Bomb idiot on 19:41 - Aug 3 by nordenblue

Not really they're just probably expecting an adult to act as such,silly mistake really with the bell ends that currently follow football, continually thinking they're the lead role in Green Street,bless

Going back to the 80’s, not old enough to remember the 70’s football, the hard men were hard, they caused trouble with other hard men from other clubs, got on with it, if they got a hiding then there was always next season.

Tools throwing flares, missiles, smoke bombs in their stone island attires, at random fans, gesturing “come and have some then”, in their groups of a dozen or so, being encouraged by the senior tosser, who has probably shown off having 4 cans of Stella and snorted 1 part cocaine and 9 parts baking soda, in front of his disciples!!!

It’s just stupid and when you go to a big club away, be it league or cup, you won’t make a sound! try it on at Sunderland, West Ham, Leeds, Everton, will you Hell. You either won’t go or will behave or hide.

Cowards the lot of you!!!

Smoke Bomb idiot on 21:19 - Aug 3 with 5025 viewsrochdaleriddler

Smoke Bomb idiot on 19:41 - Aug 3 by nordenblue

There wasn’t anyone there to search it, never mind check my age!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Smoke Bomb idiot on 23:40 - Aug 3 with 4757 viewsrochdale_ranger

New season not a new me. Suck my plums girls.
Smoke Bomb idiot on 08:23 - Aug 4 with 4494 viewsDaley_Lama

Is there anything more in life being used in the wrong way?

Flare (normal) Look over here, help, can you see me, can you come and help me, i hope it last for ages.

Flare (football) Don’t look at me, don’t come up here, i don’t want to be seen, if you do come up here i will throw it away from me if you do see me.

Poll: DF in or out

Smoke Bomb idiot on 09:41 - Aug 4 with 4350 viewsnordenblue

Smoke Bomb idiot on 23:40 - Aug 3 by rochdale_ranger

New season not a new me. Suck my plums girls.

Be right up your street that a few blokes sucking on your plums tbf
Smoke Bomb idiot on 10:53 - Aug 4 with 4190 viewsSuddenLad

Hopefully, there will be some CCTV evidence to identify the moron concerned and then the Wirral Magistrates can decide his fate.

The consequences of being hit by one of those things are frightening. Some years ago a bloke was killed by one at a Rugby match in Wales.

You'd have to have had your brain removed to take one of those into a football stadium.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Smoke Bomb idiot on 11:02 - Aug 4 with 4170 viewsJames1980

Isn't one of the issues kids bags can't be searched and often the searches of adults bags are at best perfunctory. Sniffer dogs perhaps? Although if the dog identified a kids bag as suspect can the bag be searched?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Smoke Bomb idiot on 11:08 - Aug 4 with 4156 viewsD_Alien

Smoke Bomb idiot on 10:53 - Aug 4 by SuddenLad

Hopefully, there will be some CCTV evidence to identify the moron concerned and then the Wirral Magistrates can decide his fate.

The consequences of being hit by one of those things are frightening. Some years ago a bloke was killed by one at a Rugby match in Wales.

You'd have to have had your brain removed to take one of those into a football stadium.

Full body scans at the turnstiles might reveal the complete absence of a brain, with a smoke bomb lurking within the bonehead

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Smoke Bomb idiot on 11:16 - Aug 4 with 4129 viewsTVOS1907

Smoke Bomb idiot on 11:02 - Aug 4 by James1980

Isn't one of the issues kids bags can't be searched and often the searches of adults bags are at best perfunctory. Sniffer dogs perhaps? Although if the dog identified a kids bag as suspect can the bag be searched?

Doubt it was 'kids', per se, James.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Smoke Bomb idiot on 11:41 - Aug 4 with 4059 viewsaleanddale

Smoke Bomb idiot on 20:09 - Aug 3 by Thacks_Rabbits

Going back to the 80’s, not old enough to remember the 70’s football, the hard men were hard, they caused trouble with other hard men from other clubs, got on with it, if they got a hiding then there was always next season.

Tools throwing flares, missiles, smoke bombs in their stone island attires, at random fans, gesturing “come and have some then”, in their groups of a dozen or so, being encouraged by the senior tosser, who has probably shown off having 4 cans of Stella and snorted 1 part cocaine and 9 parts baking soda, in front of his disciples!!!

It’s just stupid and when you go to a big club away, be it league or cup, you won’t make a sound! try it on at Sunderland, West Ham, Leeds, Everton, will you Hell. You either won’t go or will behave or hide.

Cowards the lot of you!!!

Cowards sums it up best.

Was the lad that got thrown out the culprit? I have no idea.

If not when he was being led away why didn't billy big kahunas step up and admit to his crime?. Because he is a coward.

Idiots - just not needed following RAFC.
Smoke Bomb idiot on 12:14 - Aug 4 with 3981 viewsMoonyDale

Smoke Bomb idiot on 10:53 - Aug 4 by SuddenLad

There's video on the Facebook group of the idiots dancing round the flare before one stands on it to put it out, or there was last night it may have been deleted now....Morons..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Smoke Bomb idiot on 12:49 - Aug 4 with 3919 viewsJames1980

Smoke Bomb idiot on 11:16 - Aug 4 by TVOS1907

Doubt it was 'kids', per se, James.

Certainly behaved like a child though. The amount of flares getting into grounds is ridiculous. What is the best way to stop this happening.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Smoke Bomb idiot on 13:05 - Aug 4 with 3883 viewsnordenblue

Smoke Bomb idiot on 11:41 - Aug 4 by aleanddale

Cowards sums it up best.

Was the lad that got thrown out the culprit? I have no idea.

If not when he was being led away why didn't billy big kahunas step up and admit to his crime?. Because he is a coward.

Idiots - just not needed following RAFC.

No the lad thrown out explained his innocence and was seen near the front of the stand some time later, so assume he got let back in after reviewing some footage
Smoke Bomb idiot on 18:20 - Aug 4 with 3653 viewsVespaDale

Good job you don’t support football in a foreign country. Looks like the grounds are on fire at times. I see a bit of smoke as ‘harmless’ as they’re designed not to be toxic, (yes people with breathing / chest problems will suffer) they don’t burn hot. Any paintball centre will tell you they’re harmless.

Good job we have the internet to moan about everything these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024