Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Keohane 10:32 - Aug 5 with 2705 viewsSandyDrum

I find it interesting that this hasn't been discussed yet.

Any ideas why Jimmy Keohane was playing right back on Saturday instead of McLaughlin?

I thought he had a fantastic game, really comfortable on the ball and barely gave it away.
My Wolves supporting friend who attended said he was probably the stand-out player on the day, and with his goal in pre-season against Oldham I feel like he might be in for a really good season.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Jimmy Keohane on 10:37 - Aug 5 with 2675 viewsboromat

BBM said in post match that Ryan is injured from the preseason game. They thought it was going to be ok but flared up the day before the game.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Jimmy Keohane on 11:06 - Aug 5 with 2587 viewsSandyDrum

Jimmy Keohane on 10:37 - Aug 5 by boromat

BBM said in post match that Ryan is injured from the preseason game. They thought it was going to be ok but flared up the day before the game.

Thanks, I should probably read those interviews before posting!

Either way, if Jimmy can play like that at right back then we have very apt cover.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Jimmy Keohane on 13:20 - Aug 5 with 2344 viewsboromat

Yeah I'm not sure he convinces me as an out and out defender but he's definitely a ball player. He did very well. I think he's a versatile player and we'll see him in a variety of positions throughout the season.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Jimmy Keohane on 13:42 - Aug 5 with 2273 viewsisitme

I think he is a very valuable squad play who can cover both full back positions as well as playing in his natural position of midfield. Great depth to have and I am sure although not the most natural of defenders he will always but in a good shift.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024