Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. 17:18 - Aug 10 with 16721 viewssince58

sick of hearing all the bullsxxt from wagg and his cohorts.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 16:50 - Aug 17 with 4387 viewsKenBoon

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 15:57 - Aug 17 by blackdogblue

Bolton commentary game again today 😡

I’m not sure Bolton fans will be happy their game was chosen.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:20 - Aug 17 with 4212 viewsrobtheb

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 15:57 - Aug 17 by blackdogblue

Bolton commentary game again today 😡

And next Tuesday...….and next Saturday according to today's programme.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:36 - Aug 17 with 4146 viewsRAFCBLUE

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:20 - Aug 17 by robtheb

And next Tuesday...….and next Saturday according to today's programme.

Division 4 beckons.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 21:06 - Aug 17 with 3995 viewsfinberty

Dearden gave his view that games like this are questioning the integrity of the competition.

He didn't go further but left me with the clear impression that he was blaming the EFL.
If anybody is questioning the integrity, it is BWFC by failing to field its proper first team.

Of course, Dearden didn't go so far as to blame the club. However, he did bemoan the fact that it was happening, and, somewhat feebly, asked how much longer this could go on for.

Luckily, Alan Gowling was on hand to reason that it will continue for as long as BWFC cannot buy experienced pros and play them, so in reality it could on for a while yet. Unless of course the EFL decide that the integrity of their competition is being compromised, and show BWFC the door.

Dearden also bemoaned Tranmere's physicality. Funny that. I don't recall him being concerned when Beevers and Wheater were dishing it out in BWFC's defence over recent years.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 21:13 - Aug 17 with 3969 viewsmacro

In some respects Dearden is correct, if Tranmere or Wycombe avoid relegation by 2 points it might be argued that they benefitted by playing against a much weakened Bolton side. There is no doubt that when the takeover finally goes through they will buy a significant amount of free transfers in. Doesn’t look it will go through before the transfer window ends.

They need to stop the Bolton love in though, if they are commentating on Tuesday it should be Dale v Sunderland ahead of any bolton game
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 21:17 - Aug 17 with 3962 viewsfinberty

True Macro.
The problem is, as I'm sure you could glean, I'm not a huge fan of Dearden…..

Way too much air-time for my liking.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 21:21 - Aug 17 with 3951 viewsBartRowou

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 21:06 - Aug 17 by finberty

Dearden gave his view that games like this are questioning the integrity of the competition.

He didn't go further but left me with the clear impression that he was blaming the EFL.
If anybody is questioning the integrity, it is BWFC by failing to field its proper first team.

Of course, Dearden didn't go so far as to blame the club. However, he did bemoan the fact that it was happening, and, somewhat feebly, asked how much longer this could go on for.

Luckily, Alan Gowling was on hand to reason that it will continue for as long as BWFC cannot buy experienced pros and play them, so in reality it could on for a while yet. Unless of course the EFL decide that the integrity of their competition is being compromised, and show BWFC the door.

Dearden also bemoaned Tranmere's physicality. Funny that. I don't recall him being concerned when Beevers and Wheater were dishing it out in BWFC's defence over recent years.

I heard that. I had no idea what the Dale score was (even though I listened from 4.40 to 4.55 on the way home) but I did hear him whinging on and on about poor Bolton and the EFL while Tranmere went for a sixth.
It's quite incredible how these people choose to ignore the back-stories of their bankrupt clubs; they come across as reasonably intelligent but cannot see how years and years of overspending got them here.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 21:22 - Aug 17 with 3946 viewsmacro

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 21:17 - Aug 17 by finberty

True Macro.
The problem is, as I'm sure you could glean, I'm not a huge fan of Dearden…..

Way too much air-time for my liking.

He’s an idiot - I upset him in the car park on Tuesday night by suggesting that bolton had brought on all the problems themselves and sympathy for them or bury is misplaced.
Login to get fewer ads

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:22 - Aug 20 with 3535 viewssince58

Clearly you did;nt upset him enuf the fookers back reporting tonight.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 13:51 - Aug 31 with 3106 viewsSandyman

And today on Radio Ma.... sorry Radio Bolton:

31 August 2019 2 hours 15:00
Live Premier League and League One coverage
BBC Radio Manchester Sport: Big Match Commentary
Jimmy Wagg hosts a choice of live football commentary. FM: Premier League: Manchester City v Brighton. Digital: Gillingham v Bolton Wanderers. NOT available online.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 14:17 - Aug 31 with 3051 viewsrochdaleriddler

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 13:51 - Aug 31 by Sandyman

Jimmy Wagg hosts a choice of live football commentary. FM: Premier League: Manchester City v Brighton. Digital: Gillingham v Bolton Wanderers. NOT available online.

Yes I turned it on and then straight off as there is a 30 min piece about bury to kick the show off

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 14:21 - Aug 31 with 3034 views442Dale

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 14:17 - Aug 31 by rochdaleriddler

Yes I turned it on and then straight off as there is a 30 min piece about bury to kick the show off

Wagg of course mentioned how much he supported Day?

That still infuriates.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 14:21]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 16:20 - Aug 31 with 2922 viewsD_Alien

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 13:51 - Aug 31 by Sandyman

Gillingham have just stuck their fourth in with plenty of time to add more

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 16:23 - Aug 31 with 2901 views442Dale

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 16:20 - Aug 31 by D_Alien

Gillingham have just stuck their fourth in with plenty of time to add more

What was a bit strange was the lack of players that Bolton signed as soon as the deal was done. You’d have thought they’d have identified unattached players who could have come in and done a job immediately.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 16:35 - Aug 31 with 2843 viewsThacks_Rabbits

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 16:23 - Aug 31 by 442Dale

What was a bit strange was the lack of players that Bolton signed as soon as the deal was done. You’d have thought they’d have identified unattached players who could have come in and done a job immediately.

There are some a few miles down the road available on free transfers as a famous old club has now gone

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 16:40 - Aug 31 with 2817 viewsD_Alien

And 5-0

How many consecutive 5's is that now?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 16:58 - Aug 31 with 2747 viewsSuddenLad

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 16:40 - Aug 31 by D_Alien

And 5-0

How many consecutive 5's is that now?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:06 - Aug 31 with 2612 viewsfinberty

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 14:21 - Aug 31 by 442Dale

Wagg of course mentioned how much he supported Day?

That still infuriates.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 14:21]

I've described Wag before as being of the 'see no ships' brigade.

It's infuriating.
It is also bewilderingly stubborn not to consider the harsh facts of the matter. It fits the narrative of Dale being the bogeyman. But surely it was SD1 to blame for the reckless spending, loans and debt?

What's indulgence may be because there is too much evidence of his craven mateyness , before it all went t1ts up.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:56 - Aug 31 with 2482 viewssince58

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:06 - Aug 31 by finberty

I've described Wag before as being of the 'see no ships' brigade.

It's infuriating.
It is also bewilderingly stubborn not to consider the harsh facts of the matter. It fits the narrative of Dale being the bogeyman. But surely it was SD1 to blame for the reckless spending, loans and debt?

What's indulgence may be because there is too much evidence of his craven mateyness , before it all went t1ts up.

Radio Manchester sport needs a overhaul from top to bottom amateur at best.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:14 - Aug 31 with 2449 viewsrochdaleriddler

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:56 - Aug 31 by since58

Radio Manchester sport needs a overhaul from top to bottom amateur at best.

I’ve not listened for ages, but gave it a whirl till half time today . Commentary on Bolton was awful, Dearden probably sat in a full kit. I shan’t be listening again unless it’s Dale commentary at a game I can’t get to. It definitely needs revamping, city game on commentary on FM, why? They were at home ffs

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:22 - Aug 31 with 2420 viewssince58

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:14 - Aug 31 by rochdaleriddler

I’ve not listened for ages, but gave it a whirl till half time today . Commentary on Bolton was awful, Dearden probably sat in a full kit. I shan’t be listening again unless it’s Dale commentary at a game I can’t get to. It definitely needs revamping, city game on commentary on FM, why? They were at home ffs

The fat controller needs sacking for sure. Must be a Bolton fan. Dale and Oldham
in deepest Essex and city at home on the radio wtf.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:11 - Sep 17 with 2015 viewssince58

Big match commentary on radio Manchester .Guess who.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:58 - Sep 17 with 1925 viewsThacks_Rabbits

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:11 - Sep 17 by since58

Big match commentary on radio Manchester .Guess who.

Hope they get royally smashed

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 22:29 - Sep 17 with 1775 viewsdaz

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:58 - Sep 17 by Thacks_Rabbits

Hope they get royally smashed

They drew 0-0 but were fantastic apparently!

And Super John McGinley now feels they can beat Sunderland on Saturday as they only drew 1-1 with Rotherham tonight. The same Rotherham who did Bolton 6-1 on Saturday just gone???!!!
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 12:40 - Sep 19 with 1434 viewsblackdogblue

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 22:29 - Sep 17 by daz

They drew 0-0 but were fantastic apparently!

And Super John McGinley now feels they can beat Sunderland on Saturday as they only drew 1-1 with Rotherham tonight. The same Rotherham who did Bolton 6-1 on Saturday just gone???!!!

It’s like Dads “Bolton” Army 🤨

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024