Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. 17:18 - Aug 10 with 16621 viewssince58

sick of hearing all the bullsxxt from wagg and his cohorts.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 17:26 - Aug 10 with 7979 views1907

Absolute joke that.

Mcginley was slating the senior pros who have said they won’t play BECAUSE THEY’RE NOT BEING PAID
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 17:33 - Aug 10 with 7944 viewssince58

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 17:26 - Aug 10 by 1907

Absolute joke that.

Mcginley was slating the senior pros who have said they won’t play BECAUSE THEY’RE NOT BEING PAID

I bet he would have been the first to not turn out in the same circumstances.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 17:55 - Aug 10 with 7897 views442Dale

Be interesting how Wagg responds when a Bury fan pulls him up for his own role in the demise of their football club.

He knows.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:04 - Aug 10 with 7839 viewsTVOS1907

It was an awful listen on the way home.

Yet again, you would think they were the only club in the area (apart from that Oldham fan).

When that Judith woman started going on about Okocha and players like that, didn't she once think to ask herself, "Now how did we get into this position?"

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:36 - Aug 10 with 7750 views1mark1

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:40 - Aug 10 with 7734 viewsjpresto

Took me 45 minuted to drive home to Littleborough because of the roadworks on Halifax Road. Apart from one Oldham fan who had to be cut off at 5 30 because of travel news it was all Bolton, Bolton, Bolton, it was where's the bucket time. We pay our bills and dont get a look in. Let's hope their kids are knackered and we give them a football lesson on Tuesday.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:40 - Aug 10 with 7730 views1mark1

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:36 - Aug 10 by 1mark1

No response yet , from BBC radio Bolton.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:43 - Aug 10 with 7716 viewsdeeplishblue

Out of interest did Daleys ring up and try to get on? It's ok having a pop at them but perhaps no fans of other clubs actually rang in.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Login to get fewer ads

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:54 - Aug 10 with 7667 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I turned the Radio off after hearing they were all in tears as to how the boys had played so well against real men and still come out even....proper sick bucket stuff!

Wagg is a tosspot of the first order.....inviting bury fans to call in and talk about their team who didn't actually play, bizarre stuff.

Listen to Classic FM instead......sod the BBC..
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:17 - Aug 10 with 7593 viewssince58

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:43 - Aug 10 by deeplishblue

Out of interest did Daleys ring up and try to get on? It's ok having a pop at them but perhaps no fans of other clubs actually rang in.

behave.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:20 - Aug 10 with 7580 viewssince58

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:54 - Aug 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

I turned the Radio off after hearing they were all in tears as to how the boys had played so well against real men and still come out even....proper sick bucket stuff!

Wagg is a tosspot of the first order.....inviting bury fans to call in and talk about their team who didn't actually play, bizarre stuff.

Listen to Classic FM instead......sod the BBC..

How sxxt must Coventry be.???
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:23 - Aug 10 with 7571 viewsforeverhopefulDale

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:43 - Aug 10 by deeplishblue

Well at least one used Twitter to contact them, and I know they do read tweets out sometimes, but maybe not if it doesn’t agree with their pro Bolton agenda.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:25 - Aug 10 with 7548 viewssince58

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:23 - Aug 10 by foreverhopefulDale

Well at least one used Twitter to contact them, and I know they do read tweets out sometimes, but maybe not if it doesn’t agree with their pro Bolton agenda.

its a stitch up end of.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:39 - Aug 10 with 7488 viewsfinberty

Said it before.

Jack Dearden. Jibby Wag. Eyre. Gowling.

None of them can bring themselves to be critical journalists - tbf two of them can't be expected to be.

A nauseating love-in about 'the shirt', 'young lads', 'the crowd'.

Tiresome.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:46 - Aug 10 with 7472 viewsYorkshire_Dale

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:39 - Aug 10 by finberty

Said it before.

None of them can bring themselves to be critical journalists - tbf two of them can't be expected to be.

Tiresome.

It's always been thus......no doubt they'll all hitch up at San Spotty on Tuesday night and bum-up Bolton as the "underdogs" and hard done byes,but let's just get on with it, win loose or draw.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:54 - Aug 10 with 7444 views49thseason

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:39 - Aug 10 by finberty

Said it before.

Tiresome.

It will be like this until the realities of professional football start to bite. If in a couple of months they are still well in minus figures and nothing has happened as far as a takeover is concerned the fans will start to get on the backs of anyone connected to the club and "wearing the shirt with pride" will be forgotten. And they can't just drop these young lads for Tuesday nights game and put in some fresh (even younger) legs, the rules strictly forbid not playing their "best available team"Which we have to presume is the one that played today.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:55 - Aug 10 with 7441 viewssince58

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:46 - Aug 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

It's always been thus......no doubt they'll all hitch up at San Spotty on Tuesday night and bum-up Bolton as the "underdogs" and hard done byes,but let's just get on with it, win loose or draw.

Hope we screwe the cheatin fookers in the ground it will be soft enough so no excuses.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 20:01 - Aug 10 with 7407 viewsD_Alien

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 19:54 - Aug 10 by 49thseason

It will be like this until the realities of professional football start to bite. If in a couple of months they are still well in minus figures and nothing has happened as far as a takeover is concerned the fans will start to get on the backs of anyone connected to the club and "wearing the shirt with pride" will be forgotten. And they can't just drop these young lads for Tuesday nights game and put in some fresh (even younger) legs, the rules strictly forbid not playing their "best available team"Which we have to presume is the one that played today.

Two games in? Their "best available team" is very much an unknown quantity; certainly unknown to the efl and unknown to Parkinson even, since most of the youngsters are untried in every relevant definition of the word

Look at Morley. He has far more experience of league football than any of them, but even he was rested after 65 minutes. There really wouldn't be any issues with Parkinson bringing in a different 6 or 7 youngsters on Tuesday night

He could even cite "duty of care" as a relevant factor, something the efl wouldn't challenge in a million years

[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 20:05]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 20:20 - Aug 10 with 7340 viewssoulboy

I agree with all the above comments, it was pathetic.Coventry had 3 goals disallowed! If we beat them on tues matey fm will no doubt have plenty of excuses lined up.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 20:36 - Aug 10 with 7271 viewsfinberty

...and the craven references to Super Johnmer Ginlay do my head in.
radio manchester or is it radio bolton.ng his fees to on 20:53 - Aug 10 with 7220 viewssince58

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 20:36 - Aug 10 by finberty

...and the craven references to Super Johnmer Ginlay do my head in.

Hes the guy who would have played for nothing is;nt he.
Yeah dead right.is he working for the beeb for free or is he donating his fees to b.w.f.c.
just wondering.?
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 21:30 - Aug 10 with 7113 views49thseason

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 20:01 - Aug 10 by D_Alien

Two games in? Their "best available team" is very much an unknown quantity; certainly unknown to the efl and unknown to Parkinson even, since most of the youngsters are untried in every relevant definition of the word

Look at Morley. He has far more experience of league football than any of them, but even he was rested after 65 minutes. There really wouldn't be any issues with Parkinson bringing in a different 6 or 7 youngsters on Tuesday night

He could even cite "duty of care" as a relevant factor, something the efl wouldn't challenge in a million years

[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 20:05]

You will excuse me if I disagree. There are two teams playing and they are bound by the same set of rules, the team that played today is clearly their "best available" just as the starting 11 for Rochdale today is our" best available". It might be possible to argue about an injury but you can't just rest your 1st team players because they are tired. and make no mistake, today's team was their 1st team because some of their players refused to play for the club. Its no fault of Rochdale's that Bolton is in the mire, why should our tired legs have to play and theirs not?
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 21:42 - Aug 10 with 7063 viewsD_Alien

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 21:30 - Aug 10 by 49thseason

You will excuse me if I disagree. There are two teams playing and they are bound by the same set of rules, the team that played today is clearly their "best available" just as the starting 11 for Rochdale today is our" best available". It might be possible to argue about an injury but you can't just rest your 1st team players because they are tired. and make no mistake, today's team was their 1st team because some of their players refused to play for the club. Its no fault of Rochdale's that Bolton is in the mire, why should our tired legs have to play and theirs not?

I've no problem with you disagreeing, but it's based on the assumption that today's XI was an established "best available team"

There is no criterion by which that can be true, since the players are untested in first team football and Parkinson's starting XI is at best experimental - it really wouldn't be difficult to argue that if he had to

Just to explore further the example of Morley. He played a couple of consecutive first team games a couple of years ago. if he'd been omitted from the starting XI for the next game (say, a League Cup tie), no-one would've batted an eyelid. For Morley, read the majority of Bolton's starting XI today

[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 21:44]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 22:49 - Aug 10 with 6932 viewspioneer

radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 18:40 - Aug 10 by 1mark1

No response yet , from BBC radio Bolton.

he might have added bill payers and salary payers to the licence payers
radio manchester or is it radio bolton. on 22:52 - Aug 10 with 6916 viewsmacro

So Tuesday night will it be unbiased with 2 clubs in the similar areas against each other or will be it a Bolton love in on RM again?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024