Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Country season tickets no longer available 13:48 - Aug 12 with 7359 viewsNorthYorksDale

Does anyone know why the country season tickets have been stopped?

I tried to renew my country season tickets last Friday in time for Saturdays game only to be told they are no longer available. Apparently if I'd have renewed earlier (I assume the early bird end date) it would have been possible but my only option now is a full season ticket. I only managed 8 of my 10 games last year so that's not viable for me.

I know I missed the date for discounted tickets and was happy to pay the full price but now I'm reduced to individual tickets and sometimes I don't know until the day if I can get over so I won't be paying the on the day price.

Unless there's a good reason just seems a very short sighted decision.
Country season tickets no longer available on 22:31 - Aug 14 with 877 viewsTVOS1907

Country season tickets no longer available on 22:28 - Aug 14 by judd

You filthy bastard!!

Oh!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Country season tickets no longer available on 22:32 - Aug 14 with 870 viewsJames1980

Are you referring to the MP that said something along the lines of Vladimir Putin should go away

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Country season tickets no longer available on 22:49 - Aug 14 with 831 viewsTVOS1907

Country season tickets no longer available on 22:32 - Aug 14 by James1980

Are you referring to the MP that said something along the lines of Vladimir Putin should go away

Well, I was referring to him as the Secretary of State for Education, tbf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Country season tickets no longer available on 22:58 - Aug 14 with 808 viewsJames1980

Ah I Understand, but the same chap

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Country season tickets no longer available on 23:32 - Aug 14 with 783 viewsRAFCBLUE

Country season tickets no longer available on 15:12 - Aug 14 by 442Dale

Have contacted the Trust regarding this on the back of a conversation with someone last night. They rightly pointed out some people are waiting to confirm on whether they’re at university in September and may then want to get a Country ST depending on where they’re located.

A request has been made for the club’s response to appear on the Trust site and hopefully it will see them further assist fans out of the area to attend more games as the Country ST is a great idea.

To accept this, the club would have to agree with most/all of us that their early bird deadline for just Exiles and only impacting County Season Tickets, but no-one else, was utter nonsense.

To quote the club's own nonsense back at them, when the Early Bird closed, these students didn't qualify.

They might qualify now but the offer is unavailable to them as it is to everyone else. Only full season tickets are for sale.

That's not me saying it's a bad idea, but to then not let others who didn't qualify still not qualify now, whilst moving the goalposts for tomorrow's future is nonsense.

Good luck to all getting exam results tomorrow; hopefully everyone gets what they want/need.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024