Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland not happy about our prices 15:53 - Aug 12 with 5205 viewsAncoats_Blue

Over a 20% price rise in ~4 months, I don't blame them being annoyed.
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 21:51 - Aug 12 with 1514 viewsKenBoon

Ā£27 is a rip off. Also noticed that if I want to buy a ticket online (and avoid a price increase) it costs Ā£27 + Ā£3 delivery you cannot remove. So a home fan buying a single ticket in advance using the internet (the easiest way) is going to pay Ā£30.
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 21:52 - Aug 12 with 1508 viewsjudd

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 21:51 - Aug 12 by KenBoon

Ā£27 is a rip off. Also noticed that if I want to buy a ticket online (and avoid a price increase) it costs Ā£27 + Ā£3 delivery you cannot remove. So a home fan buying a single ticket in advance using the internet (the easiest way) is going to pay Ā£30.

How is it delivered - carriages?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 22:04 - Aug 12 with 1478 views442Dale

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 21:51 - Aug 12 by KenBoon

Donā€™t think there are charges if you pick it up at the ground though. That new ticket cabin has been a good addition.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 22:05 - Aug 12 with 1475 viewsjudd

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 22:04 - Aug 12 by 442Dale

Donā€™t think there are charges if you pick it up at the ground though. That new ticket cabin has been a good addition.

Super staff in that cabin as well.

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 22:19 - Aug 12 with 1434 viewsKenBoon

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 22:04 - Aug 12 by 442Dale

I cannot select pickup. Only option is delivery.
Credit where it is due, there's no booking fee on the ticket, which surprised me.
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 22:22 - Aug 12 with 1413 viewsDaleiLama

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 22:19 - Aug 12 by KenBoon

I cannot select pickup. Only option is delivery.
Credit where it is due, there's no booking fee on the ticket, which surprised me.

For future reference Ken, my phone call took less than 2 minutes cos I looked at the call time on screen when I hung up. Delivery was never even mentioned just "collect from ticket office at way ground".

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 22:38 - Aug 12 with 1372 viewsAncoats_Blue

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 22:22 - Aug 12 by DaleiLama

For future reference Ken, my phone call took less than 2 minutes cos I looked at the call time on screen when I hung up. Delivery was never even mentioned just "collect from ticket office at way ground".

Helpful reply. But thereā€™s clearly a problem with communication from the club if the website gives the impression thereā€™s a delivery charge. Thatā€™s bound to put people off. It needs addressing. Itā€™s no good telling you on the phone but neglecting the online shop. Youā€™re one person, the online shop is everyone.
Whilst theyā€™re at it they can work on moving the ticketing to present day. Issue the turnstile operatives with a QR scanning smart phone app and let people print at home or have mobile tickets. Iā€™m all for cheaper advance tickets, it works well for most things I use it for ; travel, entertainment etc. But the key difference with other providers is ease of use and self service.
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 10:43 - Aug 13 with 1149 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 22:05 - Aug 12 by judd

Super staff in that cabin as well.

Indeed ......candy!
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 10:55 - Aug 13 with 1124 viewsKenBoon

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 22:22 - Aug 12 by DaleiLama

I don't want to call the office and give my card details over the phone. I stopped buying tickets like that in 1998 (apart from Rochdale obviously) They just need to fix the website so "Pickup - Ā£0" is an option. I know they can do this. We've always been about 20 years behind the rest when it comes to ticketing, so I expect smartphone tickets to come in around 2030. (not having a go at you btw)

Tbh, we've gone down the whole advanced tickets discount route so its pathetic we've not done mobile ticketing. You cannot charge people more on the day and then not offer the latest methods of buying tickets. It's just a big ripoff. You can buy cinema tickets using an app.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 10:55]
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 11:02 - Aug 13 with 1098 viewsAncoats_Blue

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 10:55 - Aug 13 by KenBoon

I don't want to call the office and give my card details over the phone. I stopped buying tickets like that in 1998 (apart from Rochdale obviously) They just need to fix the website so "Pickup - Ā£0" is an option. I know they can do this. We've always been about 20 years behind the rest when it comes to ticketing, so I expect smartphone tickets to come in around 2030. (not having a go at you btw)

Tbh, we've gone down the whole advanced tickets discount route so its pathetic we've not done mobile ticketing. You cannot charge people more on the day and then not offer the latest methods of buying tickets. It's just a big ripoff. You can buy cinema tickets using an app.

Aye. Dunno about your bank but mine warns me against behaviour like giving my card details over the phone. It's just a tad risky...
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 11:04 - Aug 13 with 1088 viewsDaleiLama

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 10:55 - Aug 13 by KenBoon

Fair play to you, I understand that. I don't have an issue with it because fraudulent use is always met by the CC company, but each to their own.
From what I understand, the issue is they've subbed out the on-line ticketing and it isn't fit for purpose as you rightly point out. Nothing about it is. I also don't expect it to change either, but it should, it should be brought in house and up to date.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 21:21 - Aug 14 with 861 views442Dale

Sunderland took 964 to Accrington last night in the League Cup. Adult tickets were Ā£15.

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 21:26 - Aug 14 with 848 views442Dale

No longer all ticket for home fans.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/august/ticket-news--sunderland-h_august-

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 21:37 - Aug 14 with 814 viewsjudd

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 21:26 - Aug 14 by 442Dale

No longer all ticket for home fans.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/august/ticket-news--sunderland-h_august-

It'll sell out. It always does when the Mackems come to town.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024