Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland not happy about our prices 15:53 - Aug 12 with 5158 viewsAncoats_Blue

Over a 20% price rise in ~4 months, I don't blame them being annoyed.
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 15:54 - Aug 12 with 3650 viewsjudd

It'll sell out again.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 15:55 - Aug 12 with 3643 viewsIOMDale

Does that inflated price include a free commemorative mug?

UTDNFS

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 16:03 - Aug 12 with 3603 viewsEllDale

Perhaps the novelty of going to these "obscure"and never visited before grounds is wearing off?
Or perhaps they haven't really got three thousand regular away fans?
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 16:07 - Aug 12 with 3585 viewsjudd

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 16:03 - Aug 12 by EllDale

Perhaps the novelty of going to these "obscure"and never visited before grounds is wearing off?
Or perhaps they haven't really got three thousand regular away fans?

They can have my seat again.

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 16:19 - Aug 12 with 3507 viewsDaley_Lama

I am 100% in agreement with any Sunderland fan not happy with this.

I vowed 2 years ago never to go to Peterborough again as they charged me ÂŁ36 for 1 adult and a 5 year old.

Were I a Sunderland fan in the same boat, ÂŁ37 and would not be going.

Poll: DF in or out

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 16:22 - Aug 12 with 3493 viewsEllDale

I personally thought that the deference shown to them last year was disgraceful.
A big club? When was the last time that they won something significant?
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 16:36 - Aug 12 with 3429 viewsShun

I don’t blame them either. £27 for a Tuesday night League One game is ridiculous.
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 16:57 - Aug 12 with 3370 viewsdawlishdale

This is just made for 442's crowd counting thread.

it will be very interesting to compare the numbers they bring this season with last, and thus work out the income generated.

I'm guessing that our new increased prices will make us much worse off both financially and in terms of goodwill from other teams. Let's see.
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 17:14 - Aug 12 with 3285 viewsAncoats_Blue

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 16:19 - Aug 12 by Daley_Lama

I am 100% in agreement with any Sunderland fan not happy with this.

I vowed 2 years ago never to go to Peterborough again as they charged me ÂŁ36 for 1 adult and a 5 year old.

Were I a Sunderland fan in the same boat, ÂŁ37 and would not be going.

Aye, I recall Peterborough costing a bomb. And Hartlepool too from memory ÂŁ25 in league 2.
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 17:48 - Aug 12 with 3150 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Who makes these decisions to rob the fans.......might it be the same Director who asked at the Fans Forum "why is it so quiet at our home games?"...........because there aint any fans there!
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 17:49 - Aug 12 with 3145 viewsrochdaleriddler

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 16:57 - Aug 12 by dawlishdale

This is just made for 442's crowd counting thread.

it will be very interesting to compare the numbers they bring this season with last, and thus work out the income generated.

I'm guessing that our new increased prices will make us much worse off both financially and in terms of goodwill from other teams. Let's see.

Wasn’t last season a Saturday game, and also a very expensive week for their fans with 3 away games and Wembley ? . Not sure a like for like comparison can be made for this game

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 18:00 - Aug 12 with 3095 views442Dale

Note that the Football Supporters’ Association have been tagged in this tweet, they are the organisation which now incorporates previous members of Supporters Direct.

It’s not much fun to see our football club spoken about like that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 18:08 - Aug 12 with 3057 viewsjudd

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 18:00 - Aug 12 by 442Dale

Note that the Football Supporters’ Association have been tagged in this tweet, they are the organisation which now incorporates previous members of Supporters Direct.

It’s not much fun to see our football club spoken about like that.

They can always go to the cinema instead.

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 18:09 - Aug 12 with 3049 viewsrochdale_ranger

Fook them.
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 18:19 - Aug 12 with 3013 views442Dale

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 18:09 - Aug 12 by rochdale_ranger

Fook them.

Who?

Football fans?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 18:42 - Aug 12 with 2926 viewsblackdogblue

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 18:19 - Aug 12 by 442Dale

Who?

Football fans?

Could be worse, they could have been playing Bury (no tickets available) or Bolton (7 hour window to buy tickets) 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 18:47 - Aug 12 with 2904 viewsboromat

Tickets are way too expensive but then they're also now just more in line with the rest of League One. Shame but I suppose with such cheap season tickets they have to try and make the money elsewhere. Be interesting to see how our attendances are this season. I suspect they'll be affected more by footballing performances rather than the cost increase.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 18:48 - Aug 12 with 2899 viewsSuddenLad

It's the name of THIS club that matters. Others can do (or not do) what they want. SAFC fans feel they are being 'mugged' at ÂŁ27. Who can argue ?

Wait til they buy a pie. That will really get them going.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 19:26 - Aug 12 with 2791 viewsDalenet

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 16:36 - Aug 12 by Shun

I don’t blame them either. £27 for a Tuesday night League One game is ridiculous.

It is the same price that our club will be charging home fans that didn't pay for a season ticket. It isn't just the Mackems that are being shafted. Shameful.

The argument is that the game costs considerably more to police. It needn't do if we avoid giving them more than 3,000 seats in WiIlbutts. Given the start to the season they have had and it being on a Tuesday night they won't sell 3,000.
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 19:29 - Aug 12 with 2775 viewsjudd

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 19:26 - Aug 12 by Dalenet

It is the same price that our club will be charging home fans that didn't pay for a season ticket. It isn't just the Mackems that are being shafted. Shameful.

The argument is that the game costs considerably more to police. It needn't do if we avoid giving them more than 3,000 seats in WiIlbutts. Given the start to the season they have had and it being on a Tuesday night they won't sell 3,000.

Security costs were in line with a normal game for last season, weren't they? At least for the segregated home end.

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 19:30 - Aug 12 with 2763 viewsTVOS1907

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 18:08 - Aug 12 by judd

They can always go to the cinema instead.

American Pie?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 19:36 - Aug 12 with 2723 viewsjudd

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 19:30 - Aug 12 by TVOS1907

American Pie?

Skippy

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 21:08 - Aug 12 with 2504 viewsDaleiLama

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 18:48 - Aug 12 by SuddenLad

It's the name of THIS club that matters. Others can do (or not do) what they want. SAFC fans feel they are being 'mugged' at ÂŁ27. Who can argue ?

Wait til they buy a pie. That will really get them going.

No change from 30 notes for pigeon sh1t and a pie. Can't blame the mackems for giving this year's fixture a swerve. Don't think the Pearl Street overflow will be needed this year …… oh.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 21:08 - Aug 12 with 2499 viewssince58

Sunderland not happy about our prices on 18:09 - Aug 12 by rochdale_ranger

Fook them.

why.
Sunderland not happy about our prices on 21:36 - Aug 12 with 2420 viewstodmordendale

If they are angry about the ticket price now, they are in for further anger when they find out the cost of a concrete pie crust with reconstituted cheese flavoured filling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024